The Adjustment of Nicola James - Cover

The Adjustment of Nicola James

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 16: The Reunion

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16: The Reunion - In a second Victorian era, Meriel James has the opportunity to be successful in his business but feels his wife is holding him back. Perhaps he can be helped by someone prepared to undertake the adjustment of Nicola James.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation  

Nicola spent another week with me. Horatia paid three further visits to Mr James. On the third of these I instructed Horatia to have Nicola accompany her.

It was a measure of the extent to which Nicola had progressed in her adjustment that she neither questioned nor resisted my instructions, nor did she object when I cuffed her hands behind her as I prepared her to leave.

Horatia returned later with her charge to provide an account of their excursion. Nicola had gone with her compliantly and on their arrival at her husband's home had allowed Horatia to fit the gag and hood that I had provided to ensure that Nicola neither communicated with her husband nor that he would realise who was accompanying Horatia.

"How was your visit," I asked Horatia affably. Nicola, her wrists still cuffed behind her stood silently at Horatia's side giving no indication of her feelings about the excursion.

"I believe Mr James found it most helpful," Horatia responded. "The more so since there were two of us to attend to his needs. I called your student 'Paidia'. It seemed to amuse him."

My opinion of Meriel James rose. I had thought him simply a man of numbers but, in recognising Paidia from Greek mythology as one of the handmaidens of Aphrodite, he had shown a cultured aspect that was unexpected. How fitting, given their mission, that Horatia should dub her companion as the Goddess of Play.

Nicola blushed.

"I chose to take for myself the attentions of Mr James' mouth and tongue. He seems to have developed an enthusiastic interest in the art of cunnilingus since I first introduced him to it." Nicola dropped her head, as if embarrassed by having failed to bring out this aspect of her husband's sexuality.

"Please, Nicola, do not blame yourself for past inattention," I cautioned. "Only now do you begin to realise your abilities and your duties. You would only be justified in blaming yourself for failings of that kind in the future." Nicola nodded and looked a little brighter. "Go on, Horatia," I said.

"My good friend 'Paidia' saw to the needs of his male member. I did notice one thing of worthwhile note for your student. Mr James' member increased significantly in both thickness and length when he realised that he was fucking a woman that was both helplessly shackled and silenced. I am sure 'Paidia' will have noticed it when compared with her previous encounters."

I turned my head towards Nicola indicating that she could speak if she wished.

"It is true, Sir. I found his member stiffer than I have previously known it and it responded with vigour to my own movements, skewered as I was on his manhood. I can see that arranging something similar in future would be a source of considerable pleasure to him."

"And in no small measure for yourself?" I let my gaze fall to her chest where her nipples could be seen clearly, pertly erect beneath the silk of her blouse.

"Yes, Sir," she replied with self-assurance. "I will acknowledge that."

"Good," I said, "that is evidence of your deepening of understanding your role."

It seemed that the day's activities had been successful. I felt in need of some compensation for my efforts. For a moment I considered making use of Nicola but, eventually concluded that this was not the right time. She needed to consider all that had gone on that day.

"Very well done, Horatia," I praised, "I am sure that your administrations were much appreciated by Mr James and, I must confess that I find myself desiring your consolations as well if you be prepared to oblige me?"

"Of course, Sir," she responded with a curtsey and dropped to her knees busying herself with unfastening my breeches. Given her dexterity it was not long before she had freed my member from its confining undergarments and was busily enticing it to fullness through the careful application of her lips, tongue and teeth. Nicola watched quietly, apparently studying Horatia's technique carefully so that she could apply the same skills herself at some later date. I allowed Horatia to complete her work. My satisfaction at ejaculation was complemented by the care with which she licked my member clean at its de-tumescence. Nicola seemed intrigued rather than shocked or scandalised but then it was time to dismiss both women; Horatia to her husband and Nicola to her cage.

After her day of assigned debauchery, Nicola returned to her routine of housemaid and domestic tasks in the mornings, practice with the mechanisms in the afternoons and cultured discourse during the evenings.

On the third morning, Nicola was crouched at the fireplace when I entered my study. Most houses, I realise, are now equipped with an arrangement for heating using a central boiler and a system of heated water pipes but I prefer the more traditional methods. It was always one of her first morning tasks to clean the previous day's ashes from the fires and relay them in anticipation of their later use. Nicola busied herself at her task. Her face was smudged with coal dust, her hands grey with the ash from the fire. Hearing me enter, she turned towards me and then dropped her eyes demurely. "Could I say something, Sir," she asked quietly.

Something in her tone suggested that this was not going to be a mere request for guidance on her domestic tasks. I out down the file of papers I was carrying on my desk and sat down.

"Of course," I said.

"In my time here, I Have learned a great deal, Sir. In particular the use of the various stimulating mechanisms has opened my mind to many new ideas. It occurred to me that I should put the benefits of this education at your service. You have invested so much effort in my development but have yet to benefit yourself from it. Perhaps you feel constrained by the fact that you have been retained in this matter by my husband? This need not be the case. If you were to contract for his services to advise you on your own accounts, for example, I am sure he would be happy for me to provide you with some amusement."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.