Sailing With Mom - Cover

Sailing With Mom

by TechnoCarwash

Copyright© 2011 by TechnoCarwash

Erotica Sex Story: Kyle invites his pregnant mother to go sailing with him. Things take a sexual turn when they retire for the night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

My name is Kyle and I'm 20 years old. I've recently taken up sailing. When I told my mother about it, she was very interested in my new hobby.

"I think we should go sailing, just the two of us. It'll be great!" she told me over the phone.

"But, Mom, you're nine months pregnant. Are you sure your stomach can handle the open waters?" I asked.

She hadn't had a child since giving birth to my twin sister and me when she was only 16. After talking to my father, they agreed to have another child. I admit, it felt weird that I'd have a brother or sister who was twenty years younger than me, but if that's what my parents wanted, I was all for it.

"Not a problem. I've never gotten seasick once in my life and pregnancy isn't going to change that," she said. I didn't bother trying to argue, knowing how stubborn she was, so I figured why not?

"Alright, meet me at the Jefferson Pier, dock 13 tomorrow at 10 AM," I told her. "And wear something light.

It's going to be hot tomorrow."

She wore something light alright: a small yellow bikini that just barely covered everything. Even with her pregnancy I could see she was turning a few heads as she walked towards my boat. I couldn't blame them for ogling her. At the age of 36, she was quite the looker. Even I noticed, and I'm her son. Of course, you wouldn't know she's my mom by looking at her. She looked like she was in her mid-twenties and had a fantastic body.

"I said something light, not something skimpy," I joked as I grabbed her suitcase.

"This was all I could find. I swear it fit me perfectly last summer."

"You weren't pregnant last summer," I said, patting her lightly on the belly.

She looked down at her chest. "Yeah, I may have gained a cup size or three since then," she said, smiling. I had definitely noticed her growth in bust size, but it hadn't been so apparent until now. Her bikini top only covered the very front of her breasts, leaving the sides, top, and even bottom of her E cup breasts exposed. I tried my best not to glance too much.

"Hey Kyle." I turned and saw another boat owner by the name of Frank standing on the dock. "Is this your girlfriend?"

I looked at my mom who was smirking. "Oh, no, this isn't-"

"I'm his wife," my mother said, interrupting me.

"Well, you've got yourself quite the catch there," Frank said, smiling. "Have yourselves a good boat trip and congratulations on the baby."

"Thank you," my mom said to the man as he continued on his way. She looked back at me as I playfully rolled my eyes at her. "Here, husband," she said, handing me her suitcase, "take my luggage." I smiled at her and took her suitcase into the cabin.

We soon set sail. The breeze was strong and we were moving quickly. It was a beautiful day: blue skies and clear water as far as the eye could see.

I looked at my mother. She was sitting down, watching the horizon. The wind was causing her dark brown, wavy hair to sway back and forth. She took her sunglasses off and met my glance with her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled, then looked back at the open water in front of her.

"Kyle, could you rub some lotion on my back?" she asked. "I don't want to get sunburned."

"No problem," I said, grabbing the sun tan lotion and squeezing some into my palm. I moved my hands over her shoulders, partly massaging her as I rubbed the lotion into her skin.

"Mmm ... that feels good," she said. I finished with her shoulders, then moved down to her back.

"How's that?" I asked, finishing up.

"Perfect," she said, smiling. "Do you want to do my belly too? I can do it myself, but I really like when other people touch my belly."

"I'd love to. Turn your chair and face me," I said as I added more lotion to my palm. She swiveled her seat in my direction and I knelt down, sitting on the ground between her spread legs, and began rubbing her beach ball-sized belly. This gave me a great view of her breasts. The beautiful cleavage they made was breathtaking as they sat gently on top of her rounded abdomen.

I applied lotion to the sides and the front. She started giggling when I rubbed her belly button and told me it tickled. I noticed that her nipples were making very prominent indents in her tiny bikini top as they stiffened. I tried to focus elsewhere and rubbed the top of her belly, causing my hands to slide between her belly and the underside of her breasts. She didn't say anything, so I continued. Her soft breasts were warm on the backsides of my hands.

"All done," I told her. She took her sunglasses off and smiled at me. I love seeing her smile.

"Thanks, babe," she said as I handed her the bottle of lotion. "I'll take it from here."

I got up and checked the sails, glancing back every once in a while to see my mother applying lotion to the sides and tops of her breasts. Once she was finished, she rubbed lotion on my back and we sat in silence for a while, admiring the view of endless water.

Eventually, the sun began to go down and we went into the cabin of the boat. My mom changed into a robe while I made some spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. We ate while talking about memories of my childhood and what it was like to raise my sister and me.

"Well, I'm starting to get tired," she said, stretching her arms out. "I think I'm going to call it a night."

"Alright," I said, grabbing our plates and placing them in the sink. "The bed's all yours."

She looked at the queen-sized bed behind her. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"I'm just gonna to crash on the floor," I said, pulling a sleeping bag from a small closet in the wall.

"I'm fine with sharing the bed if you'd like."

I smiled at her. "Thanks, but I figured with your pregnancy, you'd like the extra space."

She smiled back. "There's plenty of room for both of us. Besides, I'd like the company."

"Alright," I said, putting the sleeping bag back. "Why not?"

I washed the dishes while she brushed her teeth in the bathroom. She came out and crawled into the bed.

"Do you mind if I sleep in my boxers?" I asked. "It can get a bit hot in here."

"As long as you don't mind me sleeping in the nude," she said as she reached her hand out from under the covers and placed her robe onto the nightstand leaving her completely nude underneath the covers.

I smiled nervously and took off my shirt and pants, then climbed into bed, trying to keep at least a foot of distance from my naked mother. She turned to me and looked into my eyes for a moment.

"Thank you, Kyle," she said as she smiled. Dimples formed at the corners of her mouth. "This was a great day." She then held her arm out towards me and hugged me. I could feel her warm breasts pressing against my bare chest and her bulbous belly against my waist. I hugged her back as we held each other in a tight embrace. I could feel her nipples hardening against my skin and I felt blood rushing to my penis. Luckily my boxers kept my erection from pointing outwards. She released me and smiled again before turning the other way. I lifted the blanket slightly and got a glimpse of her beautiful naked backside. Smiling, I reached behind me and turned off the lamp. I quickly fell asleep.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.