Private Eyes - Cover

Private Eyes

Copyright© 2011 by StangStar06

Chapter 6: Helen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Helen - They're watching you, They see your every move.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Spitting   Violence  

"Can you believe the nerve of that bastard," I snapped. "How dare he interrupt me with his petty bullshit? Where were we?" Robert pointed at his dick. I walked slowly back to him and got on my knees. I slowly and lovingly started licking and sucking his penis until it was hard again. Then he grabbed me roughly by my shoulders and turned me around. He spit on my ass and rubbed it into my anus.

"No Bobby," I whined. "Please not there, I'm still sore from this morning."

"Okay," he said. "I don't want to force you to do anything against your will. Where's my coat..."

"You can do it," I said in a very small voice.

"What did you say?" he asked loudly.

"I said you can fuck my ass," I replied.

"Nope he said, I think I'll be leaving now, it doesn't sound like you really want me to do it."

"Bobby, I'm begging you," I said. "Please fuck my ass. You can fuck my ass anytime you want. It's your ass." Truthfully, I hated anal sex. Bobby didn't enjoy vaginal sex with me because my pussy was kind of stretched from my husband's larger, fatter dick. But I was addicted to Robert and couldn't refuse him anything.

"Well, if you really want me to," he smirked. He got behind me and roughly shoved his dick in my ass and started pumping away.

"That's it you nasty old slut," he said. "Take my dick up your ass." After a few minutes the pain went away and I started to enjoy it. A few more strokes and I began pushing my ass back at him. Suddenly he lurched crazily and pulled his dick out. I knew what was coming so I crawled around and got ready. Robert shot a thick line of sperm right in my face. I knew better than to try to wipe it off. He liked to see me with his semen dripping on my face.

Several times he'd even taken pictures of me like that. Then he spit on me several times.

"Oh baby, that was good," he slurred. He staggered away from me towards the bathroom. Then he turned back to me. "I've got an idea," he said smiling. He came over to me and my heart lurched. I hope he didn't want me to do what I was thinking. Then he just let go and a warm stream of piss drenched me.

I felt totally humiliated, but I didn't say a word. I was too busy trying to figure out what I'd use to clean it up so the smell was gone before Chris got home. After Robert got done peeing on me he held his dick up. Then he backed away from me. I knew this part. I was supposed to crawl after him on my knees, and then such his shit covered dick.

I tried not to retch as I ran my tongue over the head of Robert's dick. Meanwhile he was in heaven.

"Your wife doesn't do this for you, does she baby," I said.

"I'd never let her," he said roughly. "Because, I love her, and she's not a slut."

I paused again. "Robert there's something we need to talk about," I said. Even as I tried to figure out how to begin what I wanted to say to him, his words registered in my mind. He'd said, "I love her." Didn't he love me?

He'd also said, "She's not a slut." Is that how he saw me?

"Bobby, I'm pregnant," I said, looking to see his reaction.

"Why are you telling me?" he asked. "Are you trying to tell me that we can't fuck anymore because you and your husband are going to have a puppy? Okay then this will be our last one, then. It hasn't really been that much fun lately anyway. Truthfully Helen, you have become kind of long in the tooth. It's time you started thinking with your brain instead of your twat. Having a kid will certainly make your little hubby happy."

"Robert, it's not his baby. It's yours!" I screamed.

"Oh no it's not you stupid cunt," he yelled at me. "There is no way you're going to tie yourself to me. You need to go and have this thing taken care of, today. I'm not going to risk my marriage for a fling with an old tramp. So you need to take care of this shit. Don't call me until you fix this." He practically ran out of my house grabbing his clothes as he went. I sat there on the floor in shock. I don't know how long I sat there before I heard her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.