The Ladies Club -- Taste the Pussy

by Jehoram

Copyright© 2011 by Jehoram

Erotica Sex Story: The ladies wonder if the guys can tell them apart by the taste and feel of their pussies alone. There's only one way to find out!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

Well, I've told you about some of the previous activities of the Ladies Club, so there's not a lot for me to add. It continues to be a place where couples can engage in sexual games with people other than their usual partners, where the women arrange the games and call the shots, and where the emphasis is on teasing and flirting, not fucking (although fucking often happens at least once during the course of the games). It's based on the concept that group sex should be adventurous and fun, if you leave a few hang-ups about jealousy at the door. Most of us are in committed relationships, but the understanding is that the club is the one place where the commitment takes a back seat to the sex.

Membership in the club has made a huge difference in my lovely Maria's personality. She was no longer the shy, modest teenager who worried about her weight. Now she's a voluptuous rakehell who thinks nothing of being naked in front of up to two dozen people. And what's a guy's idea of heaven, if not being in the same room with a dozen amorous naked ladies like that?

But there was another difference in our relationship when Anne, the founder of the club, and her husband Bret moved into our house last month. To be frank, we've started to think of ourselves not as two pairs, but as a foursome. That was due to what happened at Marie's birthday, when we gave her a six-hand (and three-mouth) massage, end ended up swapping partners for the night. That was my first real taste of Anne as a lover rather than as a sex partner, and I wanted more.

I talked to Maria about it the next day, and told her so. She confessed that he felt the same way about Bret. Since Bret and Anne had been swingers in the past, this wasn't entirely new territory for them, but it was for me and Maria, so we spent the next few days gently probing their feelings about this. To my surprise, Anne didn't have any problem with a "menage a quatre;" she was willing to share Bret as long as Maria would share me. That left only Bret, and we could see by the way he stared at Maria from time to time that he wouldn't be hard to bring on board. And he wasn't. That night, we proposed the new arrangement to them, and when they agreed, we broke out the champagne. Then we all disrobed and Maria and Anne took turns masturbating us men to hardness, one hand on each cock. After a few minutes of this, Anne took me aside and gave me a full-tongue kiss, and Maria took that as a sign to go ahead with Bret. "How do we do the bedrooms?" Maria asked.

"Well, last time, we let the ladies stay in their bedrooms, Anne replied. "This time, let's let the men stay in theirs, and switch the women. I hate to leave a bed unexplored."

"That's my Anne," said Bret. And we all adjourned to our bedrooms. This time, it started out as oral play, with me demonstrating my ability to induce orgasms with my tongue. I had her squealing in no time. She played with her apple-sized titties as I ate her, and in a few minutes she came, hard. After that, she blew me to return the favor, and then kept sucking on my soft cock until I was hard again. Because this wasn't Ladies Club fun and games, we had all the time in the world, and she loved teasing me back to full erection, a millimeter at a time. When I was completely hard again, she mounted me, put my cock inside her, and just used me as a fuck-toy until I came again. Just as I came, she leaned back to give me full penetration, as well as a little more pressure on her G-spot. Then she slapped her clit with her fingers, three times in a row, and climaxed herself. Her muscles must have been aching from fucking in such an extended stance, but she didn't seem to care.

After hard fucking, she liked cuddling, and she and I just nestled into each other's arms. I traced my finger around the butterfly tat under her navel, and she drew circles around my nipples as we chatted. She confided that Bret didn't always pay enough post-orgasmic attention to her, so she was grateful for the attention. She remarked to me about how lucky Maria was to bag me. I murmured something about Bret being a lucky, lucky man.

After that, it became our habit to go nude in the house, all four of us. If a man became aroused, whichever female who was closest was the one who serviced him, and got serviced in return. The girls did pretty well at spreading the available pussy around. Anne once asked me how I learned to be so good at giving head, and I told her that Maria taught me everything I knew about the subject. So she asked Maria to give Bret lessons as well. To be honest, most of the improvement came from her being able to let Bret know what she wanted, which she couldn't do before.

For our most recent meeting of the club, we all drove in one car with Maria driving, Bret in the front seat, and Anne and me in the back. Anne took the opportunity of feeling me up in the back seat. When Bret heard the sound of a zipper being opened, he glanced back and said, "Take it easy, folks! You don't want to get Joe too excited, or he may cum before the festivities start!"

"No problem, dear. I'm just getting him ready, that's all."

We arrived, showered, gathered in the country club's main room, and waited for the others to arrive. As usual, we men stood around naked, stroking our cocks to hardness as we waited for the women to come out of the shower. By the time everybody had arrived, there were eleven of us, which meant that an equal number were in the women's shower area. They seemed to be taking a lot more time than usual in the showers, so I spent the time examining how the furnishings in the room had been rearranged; now there were ten padded armchairs arranged in a circle. The chairs were much higher than standard chairs, their short legs having been replaced with much longer ones. There was a cushion in front of each chair. Finally, the girls trooped out in a unit, and I realized with a shock that each of them had a bare pussy. "What's going on?" I wondered silently.

When we'd all assembled, Anne addressed the group. "I know that you're Mistress of the Games this time, Angela, but before we start, I have an announcement to make. For the past few weeks, Bret and I have been living with Joe and Maria. To make a long story short, we've become a foursome." This news was greeted with scattered applause and murmurs of good will.

"Thank you! But here's the issue. At the Club meetings, we don't consort with our usual partners. But now that Joe is my 'usual partner' as well as Bret, should I refrain from consorting with him at the games? I'll put it to a vote."

"Gee, Anne," Lan protested. "You founded the club, you get to make the rules!"

"Well, I feel more comfortable if we came to some sort of mutual agreement."

Angela, a trim Black woman with long legs and prominent tits, chimed in. "Actually, we don't have to decide right now. It doesn't really make any difference in tonight's game. I'll explain why in a moment, but here's the rundown on the game.

"You'll have to forgive us girls for taking longer in the shower than usual. As you see, we've all gone bare-pubes, and this is why: the game is going to be 'Taste the Pussy.' We all know that we girls taste different ... thanks, guys! ... but I wondered how good you men would be at telling them apart if you were blindfolded. So we're going to test you. Now that we're all bare down there, you'll have to go by how our pussies feel and taste.

"Now I happen to be on the rag today, so I'll disqualify myself." she said, pointing at the string that protruded from her cunt. "Any guy with two taste buds should be able to tell me apart from the rest of the ladies! So Denise has agreed to loan me Brian as my assistant. Don't worry, I'll take good care of him! He won't be disappointed!

"The first round will be the guys' chance to get to know us. The ladies will all sit in the chairs, and the guys will have four minutes to pleasure them with their mouths and tongues. They'll get to hold our knees, but that and their mouths on our pussies are the only contact allowed. After four minutes, each guy moves one chair to his right, until he's had a chance to taste every girl's pussy. Are we all clear? Let's get started. Girls, take your seats! Guys, take the girl who's seated to the right of your usual partner, and let's begin!"

As Angela passed around bottles of mineral water to the guys (to "help cleanse our palates," she said with a grin), the girls mounted their chairs, draped their legs over the armrests, and slid their bodies forward until their cunts were at the edge of their chairs. The sight of all those bare pussies gaping at us was enough to make us rock-hard, even without our usual "fluffing." I found myself looking at Margie, a Rubenesque Black woman with huge breasts that now lay flat and tumbled down the side of her chest. I heard the timer ring, and started lapping at her slit, feeling the size of her clit and her inner lips and tasting her unique combination of sweat and juices. After four minutes, I was sure that I could pick her cunt out of the crowd. The timer chimed again, so I gave her pussy a last kiss and moved on to the next woman, an older white woman named Helen, who had been my consort at the first club meeting I attended. She already knew from experience how good a cunt-licker I was, and she said, "Don't disappoint me, Joe!" as she presented her quim to me.

And so we went around the circle. I had now idea how different women's pussies could be. Each one had its own distinctive taste, as complex as any wine, with varying overtones of musk, honey, perfume, and soap. Some of them had almost no traces of inner lips; others had lips that blossomed forth like petals on a flower. Some had small, sensitive clits, and others had large ones that you could suck on. Even after using the water to refresh my taste buds, I despaired of keeping them all straight after a while. By the time I finished the circuit, all the ladies were both breathing and lubricating heavily. The smell of pussy was strong in the room, and most of the girls were close to orgasms. The last lady was a newcomer who had plump tits with areolas the size of half dollars, blond hair, and blue-green eyes, like turquoise. "Hi!" I said. "I'm Joe."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.