Lucy - Cover

Lucy

Copyright© 2011 by GirlsUnderTheInfluence

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - RoverBoy's story about teenage alcoholic Lucy and her friends and family. Lots of drinking, drug use, smoking, young, old, sex, lesbianism, pregnancy, and more. I've posted this story with RoverBoy's permission and made minor editing changes.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Big Breasts  

Meanwhile, Lucy had collected her things and was wandering around the shops.

'Lucy, ' a voice called. She turned around.

'Brad, ' she screamed, he ran up to her and they kissed passionately. 'Shit Brad it is sooo good to see you.'

'And you babe, we came back early. I tried to 'phone your mobile but it was switched off & I don't know where you live' he said.

'Sorry, I was too pissed to put it on charge, Lucy giggled, 'Why are you back so soon?'

'My grandparents are ill and my father is selling the shop and the house and we're moving in with them, he said glumly.

'Brad no, you can't leave me, ' Lucy gasped.

'But I won't have anywhere to live, I know I'm sixteen now but I can't leave home with no money.'

'Shit I need a drink to help me think, ' Lucy fumbled in her pocket for the half bottle of gin which she kept there.

They went into an alleyway and Brad watched eagerly as lucy emptied the bottle.

'Look, I've left home now, ' Lucy said, 'I live with a really nice alcoholic called Marsha, she'll think of something I'm sure. Come on, I've got her car.'

'But you can't drive, ' Brad protested, 'You're too young and your pissed.'

'I'm always pissed and stop worrying, now where did I leave the fucking car.'

'What model is it?' Brad asked.

'Fuck knows, I can't remember.' Lucy giggled.

'Colour?' Brad asked.

'Ha, ' laughed Lucy, 'How would I know?'

'You need another drink babe, ' smiled Brad.

'I've none left, ' she said, dejectedly, 'There's some in the car, if we could find it.' Lucy took a pill out of her pocket and swallowed it.

'What's that for?' Brad asked.

'Just some pills I'm on, Marsha got me started on them and I fucking love them, I can't stop taking them, ' she said luxuriously.

'You mean you are hooked on pills as well as alcohol?' Brad asked, his eyes shining.

'Sure thing lover, you girlfriend is on drugs, how do you feel about that?'

'shit that is so hot, ' he gasped.

'Marsha bought two hundred yesterday, it cost her forty grand but she is so rich she doesn't notice.'

'Wow, ' was all brad could say.

'Oh shit, ' Lucy said quietly, 'I need a drink.'

A woman came up, 'Hi, ' she smiled, 'I saw your badge, would this help?' she passed Lucy a half empty bottle of vodka.

'Shit thanks, fuck I need this, ' she sighed as she drank from the bottle. 'I am so glad we've got badges.'

'Yeah, fuckin cool idea, ' smirked the woman, adjusting her own badge. 'Will you be O.K. now?'

'Yeah thanks, you were like an angel then.We've just got to find where I put the car and we'll be fine.'

She passed the remainder of the vodka back to the woman, who emptied it and wobbled off around the corner.

'Fuck, ' Lucy laughed, 'We'll have to take a taxi.'

Back at Marsha's Brian had arrived.

'Hi babe, ' giggled Paula, 'How's my hubsand, ha husband.'

'Oh Paula, ' he sighed, looking at his drunken wife.

'I am sooo pissed darling, are you cross with me?' Paula asked.

'Err, no, ' Brian hesitated before whispering, 'I quite like the idea now I've got used to it.'

'That's sooo sweet darling and I'm sorry that I said those things on the 'phone earlier, ' smiled Paula

'So did you get sixssh bolls of gin?'

'No, ' he said calmly, 'I got two cases.'

He turned to Marsha, 'I'm sorry mum, for all the things I've said about your drinking.'

'S'fine, ' Marsha snorted.

'Shall we go home darling?' Brian asked.

'Help me up, ' Paula said.

Brian took Paula's arm to help her but she was too drunk to stand and fell to her knees in front of Brian. Her head was level with Brian's crotch, she patted it.

'Hey lil fella, how ya doin?' she called.

'Paula, stop it, ' Brian blushed.

'Jussht talking to lil fella, ' she giggled, 'Now don worry bout your prem, prem jac thing lil fella, it'll be fine.'

'Come on Paula, lets get you home, ' Brian said, his ears red with shame at his wife's words.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.