Get on Your Knees, Boy

by Calico Jack

Copyright© 2011 by Calico Jack

Erotica Sex Story: A kinky couple have fun after a long day at work. He likes to try to resist her authority, but she doesn't mind, it gives her an excuse to punish him...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   .

When she heard the doorbell ring she could feel her pussy start to tingle. He was here, and right on time too. She knew he would be; he loved it as much as she did, even if he pretended not to.

She opened the door and was greeted by his smile. He was in a suit, his hands in his pockets, and a five o'clock shadow. She was still in her blouse and skirt that she had worn to work herself.

"Get in here," she told him smiling, grabbing his tie and pulling him inside. They both chuckled at that. He followed her, taking his hands out of his pockets.

"I'm glad you got my text message, I thought it might've been a little late," she said, looking back over her shoulder at him as she lead him down the hallway.

"Oh no. It's never too late for that sort of thing," he said cheekily, grinning. "I've been hard ever since I got it."

"I bet you have," she laughed, glancing down at his crotch. She could see the bulge in his pants. He had such a nice cock, she had to lick her lips just from thinking about it.

She opened a door revealing stairs that lead down to her play room. She pulled him down the stairs after him. It had just been a normal basement before she moved in, but she had put all sorts of things in there since. The walls were still the cement walls of the basement. There was a work bench that ran along the far wall, it was covered with all sorts of things, and there was carpet on the floor. It was easier on the knees.

"Ok," she said to him as she led him to the middle of the room, "you take those clothes off before I get back." She turned around to head back up the stairs and looked back over her shoulder at him, "And keep your hands off your cock, or else," she said grinning, making her way up the stairs.

She headed to her room, unbuttoning her blouse on the way. She could already feel herself getting wet at the thought of the things she was going to do to him tonight; she couldn't stop herself from chuckling at a few of the things. In her room, she finished taking her blouse off as well as everything else she was wearing.

She pulled out her favourite black corset, the one that just pushed her boobs up and made them look even bigger than they already were. The corset pushed her tits together too, giving her ample cleavage that he just couldn't take his eye off when ever she was wearing it.

She grabbed her garter belt out and some stockings too. Panties? She ran her hand over her freshly waxed pussy, she was already getting wet. No, no panties, they would just be off again in a few minutes anyway. She grabbed out a pair of soft leather boots too. They only came to her knee, leaving her to show of her gorgeous thighs. She was proud of her legs, she always got comments about them, almost as much as her tits.

She stood looking at herself in the mirror. She ran her hands over herself: down her tits, over the corset, her hips and over her thighs, feeling the silkiness of her stockings. Her body felt just as good as it looked.

She grabbed the riding crop up off the bed, grinning at herself in the mirror. "He's in for it now," she giggled to herself.

She left her room, and headed back to the basement. She could hear a gentle slapping as she descended the stairs; she knew what that meant. It stopped as soon as her foot made a sound on the stairs. She just grinned to herself, he wasn't going to get out of it that easily.

As she walked further down the stairs she could see him standing with his hands behind his back. His cock was rock hard and was bobbing up and down slightly. Caught red handed she thought to herself, smiling.

She looked him in the eye as soon as she could see his face. He was smiling up at her, and she just smiled back. When she got to the bottom of the stairs, she pointed the crop at him as it it were her finger. "I thought I told you not to touch yourself," she said as she walked over to him.

He just grinned back at her and nodded his head.

She flicked the head of his hard cock with the crop, which made him yelp and dance on the spot. "Well, don't do it then," she told him. He was moving his hands to grab his cock as she said that, but she flicked them away with the crop. "No touching I said!"

"Ow!" he said, shaking his hands after she swatted them with the crop.

She smiled at that. She could see the red mark on his cock head where she had hit him with the crop, but his cock was still hard.

"Since you can't keep your hands where I want them ... Hands behind your back, now!" she told him.

"But..." he started.

She lifted the crop again, smiling at him.

"Ok, ok," he said. He quickly put his hands behind his back, not so eager to be cheeky again.

She grabbed some leather cuffs that were hanging on a hook on the wall as she walked around behind him. She secured them nice and tight, making him wince as she pulled them tight, roughly.

"Oh, don't be such a pussy," she told him giggling. She gave his ass a swat with the crop.

"Ouch! Ok, ok," he quickly agreed, not really wanting another one.

She walked around in front of him again. His cock was still nice and hard, and he had nice balls too. Nice shaved balls at that, he would really feel anything she wanted to do to them with no hair in the way. She smiled at that thought.

She cupped his balls in her hands, rolling them around between her fingers. She looked up at his face, his eyes were closed. "Oh, you like that, do you?" she teased.

He nodded his head.

She grabbed his balls, pulling down on them and making him grunt. She pulled down harder, making his knees bend slightly. His cock looked like it was getting harder. "You like that, too," she giggled.

She gripped his ball sack tight, pushing his balls out the end of her fist, making his sack tight around them. She ran the crop over his balls, and she could feel him tense. She loved the power.

She started slapping his balls with the crop, making him squirm and whimper a little. "Oh, don't act like you don't like it," she giggled, doing it some more.

"Ow, ow, please..." he said, shifting from foot to foot slightly.

"Oh, poor boy," she giggled as she stopped slapping his balls. She kept hanging onto his balls, and she put the crop down beside her. She grabbed his balls with her empty hand, squeezing them, making him groan. "Don't you like my crop on your balls?" she asked sweetly, smiling up at him.

He was wincing. "No," he groaned.

She squeezed harder, making him groan louder and bend over slightly. She grinned up at him. "Well, I'll have to do something about that," she giggled. She let go of his balls, and he gasped in relief. She walked over to the wall that had all sorts of leather straps hanging on it and she grabbed one of the smaller ones with a long metal chain on it.

She came back over to him and bent down beside him. She wrapped it around his cock and balls, and snapped it in place. It was a cock and ball strap that held his balls out below, and wrapped tightly around his cock to keep it hard. It also had a leash attached to it.

"Now they're my cock and balls," she laughed, tugging on the leash making him wince. His cock was getting a lot harder now. She grabbed his cock, squeezing it hard and stroking it up and down. "And you know what that means, don't you," she said giving the leash a tug again and laughing as he whimpered and tried to move with it.

"Wh-what?" he whimpered as she stroked his ever hardening cock.

"It means I get to do what ever I like with them," she laughed. "And I like to feel the crop on my cock and balls, and the flogger too. I even like it when wax gets dripped on them too," she said, licking her lips as she stroked his now rock hard cock. She scrapped her fingernails over the head of his cock, making him gasp and jump back. She grinned broadly; he was really sensitive there.

She couldn't help herself any longer, she just had to. She leaned down to his cock and slid his cock between her lips, sucking the head of his cock into her mouth. She loved having cock in her mouth, his cock most of all. It wasn't small by any means, but it wasn't enormous either. It felt so good in her mouth too, and he tasted nice. She slid more of his cock into her mouth, deep-throating him.

She started sliding his cock back out of her mouth. She heard him breathe in quietly as her teeth started scraping over his cock shaft. She she smiled as she heard him wince when her teeth were on his cock head. She bit down harder then, just to torment him some more. He really winced at that, but she just giggled.

"And it also means that you don't get to cum until I say. And that you have to call me mistress," she told him, looking up at him.

He didn't say anything back, so she wrapped her hand around his cock again, with the head of his cock exposed. She picked up the crop from beside her and she started flicking his cock head with the crop making him gasp and dance. She giggled. She was enjoying it just as much as his cock told her he was too.

"Ow, ow, yes! Yes mistress," he said finally.

She grinned at him. "Good boy," she said, giving his cock a pat.

She walked over to the single seater couch that was in the corner, pulling him along behind her by the leash. He was winching as she jerked on the leash, just to let him know who was in charge.

She turned around and sat down on the couch, her knees together. "Get on your knees boy," she told him, looking him in the eye.

He hesitated for a moment, but that was all she needed. She grinned as she grabbed the leash up close by his balls and pulled him down hard, making him grunt as he quickly got down on his knees in front of her. "I said get on your knees," she told him sternly as she pulled him down.

"Yes Mistress," he said.

"Good boy," she told him, patting his head and giggling. She spread her legs and looked down between them. "You must like this," she laughed, "that cock is so hard." She put her foot on his balls and pressed down into them, squeezing them.

The soles of her boots were only soft leather, so she could feel everything, and even dig in more with her toes if she wanted. He winced and tried to pull away, but she just laughed and held his balls in place using the leash.

"Ow, yes Mistress," he said.

"Oh, you're such a good boy," she cooed, patting him on the head again. He wasn't paying too much attention to her, he was more occupied with the foot pressing down on his balls.

She used the riding crop to push his hard cock around while she kept her foot pressing down on his balls. She started flicking his cock with the crop, watching it bounce around as he squirmed. She giggled when she flicked his cock head a bit harder, making him jerk and gasp.

"Oh, it was just a tap," she giggled, flicking him some more right on head of his cock.

"Ow, please Mistress, please?" he begged.

She giggled again, rubbing the end of the crop around the head of his cock. "Who's cock and balls are these, pet?" she asked, grinning at him as she kept rubbing the crop on his cock, smearing the precum that was leaking out of it all over the tip.

When he didn't answer straight away, she started pressing down on his balls harder with her foot. "Ow! They're yours!" he gasped, starting to double over.

She stopped pressing down on his balls, making him relax. She jerked on his ball leash and giggled at him as he jerked. "And that means I can do anything I want to them," she told him, smiling.

She looked down at the end of the crop, shiny with his precum. "I don't know what you're complaining about anyway, you seemed to like it," she giggled, bring the end of the crop up to his face. "Lick it off," she commanded him.

He leaned his head back to get away from the end of the crop. She pressed her foot down on his balls hard, making him gasp. When he opened his mouth, she stuck the crop in, making him lick his precum off the crop.

"Don't pretend you don't like it," she laughed at him. She pushed his hard cock around with her toes. "See, you're still hard, boy," she said grinning at him. Having her pet squirm and beg was getting her quite excited. Her pussy was so wet now, she couldn't help but rub her thighs together.

"Mmm, I wonder if there is anything I can do to it to make it soft," she said looking down at his cock, pushing it around with her foot. His cock twitched after she said that, leaking more precum. She smiled to herself.

"No, don't! Please?" he begged her.

"They're mine," she said tugging on the leash, "now shut up and lay down on your back."

She got up and walked over to the bench and grabbed a few things. She turned around and smiled when she saw his eyes widen at what she had in her hands. She was still holding the riding crop, but she had grabbed a large candle and a flogger too.

She walked over to where he was laying and knelt down beside him, putting the things on the floor beside her, within easy reach. She crawled over him, putting a knee either side of him so she was straddling his face. "Scared?" she asked him, bending her head down to look at his face between her legs. He shook is head. "You should be," she giggled.

"Wait M--" he was cut off by her pushing her pussy onto his mouth.

She picked up his ball leash again and pulled on it, making him tense up underneath her. "Shut up and lick my pussy, bitch," she said, inhaling sharply as she felt his tongue on her pussy lips. "Oh yeah," she said quietly, rocking her hips back and forth.

She grabbed one of her hard nipples, pinching it, as her other hand grabbed the flogger beside her. She flogged his balls first, making his hips buck up and moan into her pussy. It felt so good; flogging his balls while he ate her pussy. She could feel his groans vibrating through her pussy. She flogged his balls several more times.

His hard cock was standing straight up. She giggled, she just couldn't help herself. She flogged the shaft of his cock, hard, the tails wrapping around it.

His hips bucked up and she could feel him cry out into her pussy. She did it several more times, until on the last one he was just whimpering. He had red stripes on his cock from the flogger, but he was still as hard as a rock.

She ground her pussy into his face harder and put the flogger down beside her. She picked up the candle, she had lit it before she picked it up off the bench, so there was already a nice pool of hot wax in the candle.

"Maybe some wax might make it softer," she giggled. She felt a jolt of pleasure as she could hear him trying to protest into her pussy. She leaned forward, grabbing his balls and holding the candle above it. She giggled when she saw his cock bob around as he tensed, getting ready for the wax. She waited for him to relax.

She dribbled the wax on his balls without warning, making him shudder. She giggled as she felt his muffled cry in her pussy. She just rubbed her clit down harder on his chin. "Mmm, yeah," she sighed. "What about on your cock," she said, grabbing his hard cock and pulling it down so she can get the wax on it easier.

She could feel him squirming under her in anticipation. She waited until he had stopped, then she dripped some of the wax onto the shaft of his cock. She laughed as he squirmed underneath her, his hips bucking up, her pussy muffling what he was trying to say. "What's that? You want more? Ok," she giggled. She was such a bitch sometimes; but she loved it.

She dripped some more wax on the underside of his cock, making him cry and thrash around again. She clamped her thighs down around his head harder, keeping his head still. His cock was still hard after all that.

"Oh you're cock's still hard," she said, giving it a pinch and a squeeze, making his cock twitch. She grinned to herself. "Maybe if I dribble some on your cock head," she giggled. She could really feel him struggling under her now, but he couldn't go anywhere. He was all hers.

She grabbed his hard cock and pushed it down, she could feel him tense up in anticipation. She dribbled the hot wax all over the top of his cock head. His scream felt so good on her pussy. She could feel him shake and buck beneath her, but she just kept him pinned down. She just rocked her hips back and forth, enjoying the ride. Yes, she was a bitch and she loved it.

"Oh, poor boy," she gave his balls a pat. "You're still hard though," she said, sitting up again and grabbing the riding crop. She started to flick his cock and balls to get the wax off. She flicked it harder than was necessary though, just to feel him squirm between her legs. She giggled, pushing her pussy into his face harder.

"Your poor little cock is so red," she said when she had flicked all the wax off it with the crop. She leaned down so her face was inches from his cock. "Maybe I should kiss it better?"

She could feel him try to nod between her legs, as well as a muffled yes.

She grabbed his cock and pulled it to her lips, her tongue circling around the head of his cock. She could feel him moan into her pussy. She took more of his cock into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it. She licked it all over, tonguing and sucking on his balls too. He was really enjoying it, judging from his moans and the precum that was leaking out of his cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.