My Dirty Little Secret - Cover

My Dirty Little Secret

by Cleanshaven

Copyright© 2011 by Cleanshaven

Erotica Sex Story: My friends and wife know me as a typical heterosexual. However, I have a "Dirty Little Secret." I'm as queer as a three-dollar bill. And I love it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   True Story   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

I have a dirty little secret like many of you men who are reading this story. By day, I am a married, masculine man. I am married to a wonderful woman who has adored me for twelve years. To her and to my friends, I'm a burly, bearded, talented musician about six feet tall and weighing 200 pounds. They all know me as a gentle, friendly guy. But in private, I'm a closet queer. I don't like to use the word "gay" because I think that word minimizes what we are; homosexuals. The truth is that I like all things male. I like the looks of a man, his body, his face, and especially, his cock.

I have been queer since I was ten years old. When I started masturbating at that age, I didn't fantasize about girls and women. I fantasized about boys and men. I wanted to be around males as much as possible. I was a Boy Scout for several years and I loved to go on camping trips where I might see my fellow Scouts swimming naked. I wanted nothing more than to suck all their cocks, but I was too afraid to initiate anything.

I have lived as a straight man all my life with many girlfriends, several wives and stepchildren, but if I had the nerve, I would have preferred to live the "queer life." I was sexual with all these women and I was a good lover, but I always had a yen for men. More than once I had to use the fantasy of sex with a man to get off with my female lovers.

I started exploring my homosexuality when I was thirty-five. I would go to my favorite adult theater, "The Paradise," to watch gay porn and have sex. The Paradise is two theaters in one; a straight theater and a gay theater. Most of the patrons start in the straight theater, but within minutes they migrate to the gay theater. This is where I got all my illicit sex.

One night I was at the theater looking for something. I'm always nervous about having anonymous sex, but I do like to watch other guys doing it. That particular night, there was one guy who was trying to suck off every guy who was willing and he got quite a few takers. I had my cock out and I masturbated while I watched the action, but I stopped when I got close to cumming. To my surprise, an old man, about seventy years old, appeared beside me with a paper cup in his hand.

"Do you want some head," he whispered, leaning over.

"No thanks," I answered, "I'm just here to watch."

"Are you sure," he asked. "Look at this."

When I turned to face him, he opened his mouth in a big, toothless grin He had no teeth; just pretty pink gums. I had always heard that a blowjob from a toothless cocksucker was the best experience in the world, so I was intrigued by the thought. However, I wanted to remain cautious. I shook my head.

"No, thank you."

He put his cup down and sat there quietly studying my softening cock. I focused my attention for a few minutes on the cocksucker working the crowd, so I jumped when I felt a tug on my penis. I turned to the old man.

"Can I touch your cock," he asked.

He had already laid his hand in my lap to massage my limp cock. He stroked down the length of it and used his thumb and forefinger to caress the head. God, it did feel good and I started firming up again. Within minutes, I was rock hard and he shifted around to use his fist to stroke my turgid cock. I alternated between watching the cocksucker deep-throating his clients and my new friend stroking my meat. Eventually, he squeezed out a pearl of pre-cum from the pee-slit. I was definitely going over the top. The old man smeared the pre-cum over the head of my cock with his forefinger. His ministrations were driving me crazy and I finally lost all reservations. I unbuttoned my pants and stood up quickly to pull them down with my underwear.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.