Calling Dr. Feelgood - Cover

Calling Dr. Feelgood

Copyright© 2011 by Hey Mikey

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha’s trip to her doctor reveals more than she was expecting. A day filled with new experiences opens her up to a world of previously unknown pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Doctor/Nurse  

Sitting nervously in the small examination room, Samantha heard the bustle of activity just outside the door. She fidgeted a bit, trying to adjust the awkwardly fitting gown against the white paper beneath her legs that covered the padded examination table. 'Why do they always make you wear those awful hospital gowns?' she wondered. They always looked so unflattering and made her feel completely exposed.

Remarkably healthy and looking young for a woman in her late 40's, Samantha stood just under 6 feet tall with shoulder length auburn hair, slender toned legs, nicely rounded hips, a firm butt, and a 27" waist line that most women would kill for. Her breasts were a perfect 36DD which still held their shape nicely in the shower. Plenty of trips to the gym had seen to that and she had always been quite proud of her figure.

She glanced up at the clock above the door, anxiously tapping her bare heels against the metal drawer at the bottom end of the exam table. Then came a soft knock and the exam room door opened. In walked a tall man with broad muscular shoulders wearing a clean white smock with a stethoscope around his neck and carrying a clipboard. She couldn't help but notice his hazel-blue eyes framed by his strong facial featured and clear tanned skin.

"Good morning Ms. Jones." he said warmly.

"Good morning Dr. Harris."

"How are we feeling today?" he asked as he paged through her chart, scanning the lab test results.

"Well, I ... I'm okay I guess. It's just that..." Her words trailed off as a look of concern came across her face.

"What seems to be the problem?" replied Dr. Harris, looking up from the open folder he was holding.

"Well doctor, I've been having trouble sleeping lately. The doctor's eys zeroed in on her face. "I'm had these bizarre dreams every night for the past few months now and I'm starting to get a little worried."

"Really, what sort of dreams?" he asked, with an inquisitive look.

"Well, it's hard to describe them. Sort of ... strange dreams ... restless dreams..."

"I see." he remarked with interest. "Are they nightmares or frightening in any way?"

"Why, No doctor," she said shyly. "They're ... well ... They're very erotic."

His left eyebrow rose slightly as his patient continued.

"I wake up every night with my sheets soaked with sweat and I have this incredible tingling sensation in my back side that just won't stop. I can't fall back asleep and the feelings last for most of the day. I'm starting to get very concerned."

Samantha smoothed out the creases in her gown as she sat fidgeting at the end of the table.

"They started out fairly small at first but they've grown to the point where it's become a constant distraction. I'm so aroused all of the time and I can't seem to concentrate at all anymore. It's driving me half crazy and starting to affect my work. Can you tell me what's causing it?"

The doctor grinned and closed the folder in his hand, setting it on the small counter. "Well Ms. Jones..."

"Please..." she interrupted. "Call me Samantha."

"Alright ... Samantha," he said, smiling warmly. "Based on your test results and the symptoms you're describing, I'd say you have a simple case of Restless Bowel Syndrome."

"Restless what?" she replied, a little startled and really not sure she had heard him correctly.

"It's a fairly common condition, especially in women your age who still show such remarkably high levels of hormonal activity as indicated by your test results. It's nothing harmful but it can cause certain ... obvious ... complications, as you seem to have discovered." His professional tone took on a sudden light-hearted feel. "Fortunately however, there is a very simple cure."

"What kind of cure doctor?"

"Well, it's quite simple really. You require Intensive Anal Sensory Stimulation therapy, or IN-ASS as it's otherwise known in the medical profession.

"Really?" Samantha looked intrigued yet remained somewhat apprehensive. "How does it work?"

"It's a simple procedure but it does require a certain amount of preparation before you are ready to receive the treatments. I can perform it right here in the office if you'd like."

The nervous woman thought for a moment and then nodded in the affirmative. "Yes doctor. Anything you can do to help me with this problem would be wonderful. I don't know how much more of this I can take." She was very happy to hear that the doctor was able to do something for her. "What do we need to do?" she asked with nervous excitement in her voice.

"Well, just lie back on the examination table and I'll get everything ready."

Following the doctor's instruction she leaned back slowly as Dr. Harris raised the back half of the exam table to meet her shoulders and head. He placed a soft pillow behind her neck for support and then pressed the intercom button on the counter.

"Yes, Dr. Harris." came a young woman's voice over the speaker.

"Monica, would you please cancel my afternoon meeting and have Nurse Tyler prep for an IN-ASS treatment in room three."

"Certainly Doctor." Came her reply. Samantha noticed the slightly perkier tone of the woman's response.

"Thank you dear." replied Dr. Harris.

Turning back to his patient, he folded out the stirrups that were built into the end of the exam table and placed each of Samantha's feet into them. The cool touch of the stainless steel against her heals caused her muscles to tense up slightly as she pressed her shoulders back into the soft pillow.

"Just relax now Samantha, this won't hurt a bit. I've performed this procedure dozens of times, but before we can begin we'll need to get you ready."

The doctor rolled his chair over to the counter again and scribbled a few notes on Samantha's chart. He washed his hands in the small sink and dried them thoroughly with a paper towel. Just then, the door opened and an attractive brunet entered the room, wearing a cleanly pressed white nurse's uniform with a white hat and shoes, pushing a tall metal stand with two large pink rubber bags and hoses hanging from hooks at the top. "Thank you Monica." he said politely. The woman smiled sweetly at the doctor and then at Samantha and turned to leave, closing the door behind her.

"In order for us to have the best results, Samantha," Dr. Harris continued, "it's important for you to be fully cleansed and prepped before we begin the procedure." He adjusted his stool and rolled the metal stand with the hanging bags closer to the table. "I'm going to give you a nice warm cleansing enema which will help you to relax and will leave you clean and ready for the procedure." He saw the apprehensive look on her face. "Have you ever had an enema before, Samantha?" he asked with a warm smile. She just stared back at him with wide innocent eyes and nervously shook her head 'no'.

"Well, don't worry, I promise to be very gentle. In fact, most of my patients find it quite enjoyable. Now just try to relax."

She tried to close her eyes and relax but the tingling sensations in her rectum began to intensify, causing her to squirm some. It was like a thousand tiny pin pricks swarming around her sphincter muscles and extending up through her lower spine. "Please hurry doctor. I don't know how much longer I can stand this." Dr. Harris just smiled and said "Hang in there hon. This won't take long."

She watched as the doctor put on a pair of latex gloves and removed a small tray of utensils from the top drawer and placed them on the counter. He also removed a large tube of lubricating jelly and a box of sanitary wipes and set them on the tray. He spun around in his chair and roll up in between her open legs. Popping the top on the lubricant, he squeezed out a small amount onto his middle and index fingers. "This will feel a little cold for just a moment but try to relax."

He lifted the bottom of her gown and folded it up onto her chest. Samantha felt a rush of cool air brush against her exposed anus and labia. She felt her leg muscles tighten for a moment and then relax, only to suddenly tense up a second time as the doctor gently dabbed her sphincter with a generous amount of the cool gel. "That's it, just relax." he said in a soothing tone, as he began to slowly circle his fingers around her anal opening, thoroughly lubricating the area before gently dipping the tips of his fingers into the soft flesh of her puckered orifice.

Samantha felt an immediate rush of warmth surge through her body as her heart rate jumped up several beats per minute. A soft moan escaped her lips as she slowly exhaled. The doctor probed a little deeper and a second rush of warmth engulfed her anus as the muscle tissue softened and she felt the tension between her legs begin to melt away.

Small glistening threads of translucent milky white fluid were forming on the out lips of her smoothly shaved lip as her body began to respond to this welcomed intrusion. His fingers circled around several times just beyond her sphincter; stretching and widening the spongy tissue of her moist hole before sliding deeper inside. He slowly slid them out, pausing briefly, before repeating the motions several more times. Samantha's anal muscles began to relax allowing his fingers to slide deeper and deeper each time. Her breathing slowed as the warm sensation in her rectum began to flow up her torso and engulf her entire body. Her breasts swelled and her nipples became rigid as they strained against the thin material of her hospital gown.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.