Blowjob Classes

by King Wesley

Copyright© 2011 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Jane and Erica sign up for a blowjob class, but get tutored in something else entirely.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Big Breasts   .

"I still can't believe you are making us do this." Said Jane to her best friend Erica.

"Why not?" replied Erica, "It's just a bit of fun. And hey, you're getting married next week. You'll need to know how to do it right so that you can then ration them out for special occasions only. I think it's the perfect wedding gift."

"You're a bitch." Laughed Jane back at her. "But I suppose it could be fun."

"And besides," added Mona, Jane's soon-to-be sister in-law, "better to not cheat on your fiancé with a carrot than not cheat on him with some hot stripper."

"I don't know." Said Jessie, the final member of the foursome, "if a carrot can do half the things a rabbit can, I'll run away with it tomorrow."

"You guys are terrible." Laughed Jane. "Anyway, who wants some wine? Marcelo will be arriving soon and I don't think I can go handle this class sober."

As expected, all three girls were happy to help finish off the odd bottle of wine before Marcelo arrived and by the time the front door rang, they were more than a little merry.

"Bonjourno, bonjourno, I am Marcelo and I will be your tutor this evening." Marcelo introduced himself as he wheeled a large suitcase into Jane's living room.

"My God, how many carrots does he have in there?" chuckled Mona.

"In my class, there are no carrots." Said Marcelo, opening the suitcase to reveal four, half metre square blocks, each about four inches deep.

As had been instructed the living room had been arranged to be empty apart from a coffee table set in the middle of the room. He set one square block in each corner. "These," he told the girls, "are you 'carrots' tonight."

"But how?" Asked Jane.

Marcelo smiled and turned one block over to reveal a giant dildo fixed to the underside of the block on a hinge. It must have been at least fourteen inches long. Upon seeing it, the girls emitted a mixture of gasps and giggles. Marcelo went about turning over each of the other three and erecting the dildo stands before addressing his students.

"Now girls, we are ready to begin. Take of your tops and bras whenever you are ready."

"WHAT!?" screamed the girls in tandem.

"Why the hell do we need to do that?" continued Jane.

Marcelo looked at her and shook his head, "Well we can't exactly have the class with tops on can we girls?"

"Of course we can, since when did one have to be topless to give a blowjob?"

Marcelo gave Jane an unimpressed look, "I do not teach blowjobs girly." He scoffed, "Look at me. Do I look like a guy who teaches blowjobs? Anyone can teach blowjobs; it's sucking a cock, not rocket science. I am an artiste."

"Well, then what do you teach?" Asked Erica.

"I, darling?" replied Marcelo, placing a palm to his chest, "I show women how to perform the ultimate sexual act; the art of love in its most pure animalistic form. I show women how to give true love and pleasure in a way that no man can resist. I speak of course of the noble art of paizuri, spagnola, the bunny rub; I teach girls how to perfect mammory intercourse."

"Sorry what was that again?" asked Jane. She'd lost track at around animalistic.

"Titty-fucking dear." Replied Marcelo. "Now please try to keep up, my time is not cheap."

"But we were expecting this to be a blowjob, class." interrupted Erica.

Marcelo sighed and fished an A4 sheet of paper out of his bag. "Is one of you Erica Durance?"

"Yes that's me but..."

Marcelo didn't let her finish, "And is one of you Jane Silvers: bride-to-be?"

"Yes but..."

"And did you Ms Durance not purchase a two hour private class for four with a Mr Marcelo Demarco for this evening as a wedding gift for the aforementioned Miss Silvers?"

"Well, yes. But there must be some mistake, the ad said that..."

"I do not do mistakes missy. My calling, my passion, my life is teaching the art of the titty-fuck. And if you have booked a class with me, then learn to titty-fuck you shall! Now, let's not waste any more time ladies and quickly remove your tops and bras."

"Look I am sorry for the confusion" began Erica, "but this is not what I thought I was paying for. I am prepared to not ask for my money back, but there is no way that I am...

"Now please." Said Marcelo, clapping his hands twice.

Erica and the others immediately began to remove their clothes as instructed until all four were stood topless before Marcelo. Erica was first to speak:

"What did you do to us?!"

"I just asked you to get ready for our class." said Marcelo.

"But I told you already, this isn't the class I ordered!"

"Nevertheless," replied Marcelo, "I am here now, so it is the class you shall have."

"But we don't want to..."

"Silence!" Marcelo snapped his fingers and Erica's complaints ceased. "That's better."

He motioned the girls to stand in a line before him, the table stood between them, and with a clap of his hands, they duly obliged.

"Now girls; the titty-fuck is not something to fear. It is a thing of beauty, a wonderful, sensuous connection between man and tits." He walked over to Erica, "Now I can see why some of you may be embarrassed, nay even afraid of the concept. Take Erica here, her tits are small and ineffective, probably not even enough to wrap around a pencil. Of course she would feel strongly against the idea of a titty fuck class, it would be like taking Stevie Wonder clay-pigeon shooting.

"However, with a small change of perspective..." Marcelo placed a hand on each of Erica's breasts and to silent shock of all the girls, they began to grow. "If one has a good handful of tit to work with like you can see now then there is potentially something we can work with. However, if we keep going, we can create a rack that's something very special indeed. Something like ... these."

By the time Marcelo's hands had released their hold on Erica's breasts, it wasn't so much a question of if her bra would ever fit again, but more to the fact would even her t-shirt ever fit again. Each golden globe seemed to float like they were in zero-gravity. Erica had never seen a pair of breasts like these even in magazines let alone on her person. She wanted to speak out, but her lips would not let her.

Marcelo held Erica by the shoulders and walked her round the table to face her three friends and stood behind her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.