Hunt - Cover

Hunt

by T.S. Fesseln

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

BDSM Sex Story: A wife finds herself in an unusual Easter hunt

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   BDSM   Sex Toys   .

Disclaimer: This is a work of amatory fantasy. Any resemblance to people living or dead is purely coincidental. If you are under the age of 18, please stop reading here. If you are a bit squeamish about graphic depictions of sex and bondage, please stop reading here. The author takes no responsibility for those who wish to reenact anything written below.

Permission is granted for private use. The author wishes any agencies that wish to publish this work, to please contact by email, or visit his weblog at http://fesselnsfiction.blogspot.com/. Any comments are gladly accepted and encouraged.

Erin stood out in their backyard, her skin flushed red from embarrassment. She was dressed in the skimpiest 'bunny' costume she had ever seen; a white, fishnet teddy with a white bunny ears headband, white nylon stockings and an uncomfortable fluffy little cottontail. But the costume was the least of her worries. Also part of her costume was a pair of white leather cuffs around her ankles, another pair of cuffs holding her wrists behind her back, a white leather collar and a neon pink ballgag fastened tightly in her mouth.

It wasn't that Erin didn't look stunning in her costume. She did. She kept her five foot frame trim by working out every week at the gym with her husband Kyle. She had a nice pair of C-cup breasts and a well rounded ass. Her auburn hair was kept in a cute pageboy cute and her blue-green cat-like eyes made her look almost pixie-like. She didn't mind turning heads, just not like this.

Her husband Kyle stood on the porch and waved at her. He was holding the remote that would activate the small egg vibrator inside her. He was still dressed in his flannel drawers and red plaid robe. He wasn't much taller than Erin was, but he was a bit stockier in build. His blondish hair was still in spiky mess from last night and his brown eyes almost sparkled with mischief. He sipped casually at his mug of morning coffee and grinned.

The game was simple. It was a version of 'hotter-colder'. The closer she got to where a colored egg was hidden, the lower her vibe would hum. He had told her that there were more than three dozen plastic Easter eggs hidden in their fenced-in back yard. Only one would fit the lock that would open the back garage door and let her inside.

The egg vibrator inside her roared on and caused a rush of pleasure to gush through her. The game was on.

"Oh, by the way honey," Kyle said as Erin looked around to spot some spot of color, "If you happen to cum while back here, you're spending the rest of the day in back like you are."

Erin moaned her protests but she knew they fell on deaf ears. She focused her attentions on finding the eggs.

There were a few eggs she spotted right away in their tulip beds and she hopped the best she could over to them. Kyle at least had the decency to let her wear her sneakers.

As she jumped, Erin's tail was becoming erotically uncomfortable. She didn't know where he had got it, but the little ball of fluff on her ass was attached to a slender plug in her ass. With every hop, she could feel both the vibrator and the anal plug moving inside her, causing more ripples of bliss.

The vibrator slowed and then stopped as she reached the raised bed where the tulips had already started to bud and blossom. She sat herself down on the bed's brick wall, making she her tail wasn't going to impale her some more, and reached around and picked up the egg, shaking it.

"Honey," Kyle called, "You might want to open it just to make sure."

Erin grunted and rolled her eyes upward. She struggled to open the egg and finally when it was opened, she saw the reason why. Her husband had suspended in some gelatin a penny inside. He had first filled half the egg, put the coin in, drilled a small hole in the top of the egg and after it was fastened together, he filled the rest of the egg with the same gelatin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.