Last Night's Crazy Party

by John Demille

Copyright© 2011 by John Demille

Erotic Public Sex Story: Her ass jutted back beautifully. He couldn't help himself. Will she satisfy or tease him mercilessly?

Caution: This Erotic Public Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   man fucks woman at party sex story,public sex story,woman fucked at party.

Last night the craziest thing happened. I was at this fundraiser for some good cause I'm sure. I wasn't too interested with the going-ons around me. I didn't know anybody, and my friend who had dragged me into this shindig, had left with a desperate-looking chubby girl that he was sure to get lucky with.

Drink in hand, I wandered around trying to find somebody interesting to strike up a conversation with. A couple of hours later, and many drinks from the free bar, I had a pleasant buzz going on and still nobody to talk to.

That's not to say that I didn't start conversations. I did, many of them. But for some reason, either because of my mood, or the drinks that I had consumed, nobody interested me enough. Quite a few ladies tried to prolong their boring conversations with me, but I didn't care and most of the time I just walked away.

My boredom lead me up the stairs in that joint to the next floor up which overlooked the big space where the party was held. The wide circular walkway was deserted as everybody was downstairs gabbing.

As I walked aimlessly, I reached a point where I saw a gorgeous set of legs, topped by a nicely curved ass of some woman leaning quite a bit forward on the stone banister. Her upper body was nearly horizontal. I approached closer to see who these fine body parts belonged to, but the side of her face was obscured by a huge column.

I made up my mind to go and start something with this woman, but I was stopped in my tracks by something odd that she did.

As I was looking towards her and walking slowly, her hand reached for her side and grabbed a hold of her short dress and pulled it up slowly. Bit by bit, the thin-looking garment inched its way up her thigh, first revealing that she wore garters and stockings. Something that I haven't seen on a live woman in a long time. I stopped to watch this erotic vision, unsure of whether it was real or the booze in my system playing tricks on my brain.

However, the scene continued and soon enough the hem of her dress rested on her upthrust, pantyless ass!

I looked around to make sure that this show wasn't being played for an audience and sure enough, there was nobody around this hot looking piece of ass. Even my alcohol-addled brain could tell that this woman was playing some fantasy in her mind.

So, wanting to see more of this fantasy unfold, I came closer, but as silently as I could as not to spook her and ruin the atmosphere.

She stood still for a couple of minutes with her ass exposed in the air to some imaginary spectator, and then I saw her hand reach between her legs pushing her hanging dress up. I stood about fifteen feet away to her left, I couldn't see the details of what's between her legs as I saw only her profile. But, I could see her hand moving slightly up and down. She was rubbing her pussy!

With this, my cock started swelling. I was a witness to an interesting moment. I wondered if I should jump into this crazy situation and be a part of it or be content to be just a spectator.

The hand rubbed the pussy silently. The anonymous woman didn't make any sounds as she masturbated while watching the party goers down stairs. I watched for few minutes and as time passed, the hand moved faster. The front of the dress was moving like a flag in the wind, initially it waved as in a gentle breeze but soon it whipped up and down as though in a hurricane.

The woman moved her legs apart, and I could hear the squishing sounds of her pussy lips over the music emanating from downstairs. Soon enough, her knees bent a little and I could see her ass cheeks clenching. She's cumming!

Hearing her strangled squeals, I saw some liquid shoot from between her legs onto the carpet beneath. My little exhibitionist was a squirter.

I couldn't help but move in closer. As I did, I could hear her better and I could hear some frustration in her moans. I don't know whether it's the booze or the realization of this bizarre real situation that pushed me, but I knew that I must participate, for me and for her.

To keep this fantasy from breaking, I didn't say anything. I just approached silently and as I walked, I opened my fly and pulled my rampant dick out. She must have heard my zipper go down as she froze in place, and I could see her body stiffen. I paused a little, but she didn't change her position.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.