Switching

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: April, Sandy Krause's vain niece is dating a 'townie' fireman, and treating him badly but what she doesn't know is that he's with her only to get to know her older Aunt Sandy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   .

Sandy Krause was the picture, the very picture of contentment. She had, at a very early age, set her sites on not only being a lawyer but being a prosecutor. These days, as assistant county prosecutor, she was a happy woman.

Of course, she still got feed back from her family, mostly from her older sister Mona, since her Mom and Dad were now both gone, about being what Mona called 'an old maid'. But Sandy argued that the concept of 'old maid' was no longer a viable category in a society where women could excel just by virtue of their innate abilities.

Sandy herself was a retiring beauty. At 5'6" and a solid 130 lbs she secretly thought of herself as fat but didn't worry about it terribly, since one of her passions was running. She had been in love with running almost as long as she had been enamored of being a prosecutor. She started each day, except Sunday, which was her 'day off' from her morning run, with a good 5 mile or so run. She called it stretching her legs.

She also was quite a lovely figure with her reddish-auburn hair, and her lycra running pants, capri style, and tee shirts. She normally did her morning 6 miles at a nearby lake with a good running path around it.

Over a period of time she'd met various other runners and was a favorite on the lake scene in the mornings. There were both men and women who were there on a fairly regular basis to run.

It's how she knew Johnnie Marely, local handy man, city fireman, and general good guy. He even did some work now and then for Sandy around her place, and especially in her back yard.

If there was a person that Sandy could, would go for, it was Johnnie Marley. But she wasn't serious enough about it to do anything. She was certainly at ease with her own 'old maid' status, at least for that time of her life. She was a very sensible, very pleasant, and very happy 32. She hadn't felt much trauma at all, when she passed 30, though some of her friends had had a kind of grim birthday party for her.

But running wasn't her only passion. The other passion was gardening. She loved to be on her hands and knees with her fingers in the dirt. She'd been working at transforming the soil of her yard with mulch and fertilizer for years. She'd bought the place because of its potential for a grand garden, and she spent a good deal of her 'free time' working on the flower beds that she'd put in and fooling with the plants.

There was only one fly these days in Sandy Krause's life's ointment, that was her niece April.

And that was all up to Mona. She loved her sister Mona flat out, and always had. Her big sister had perpetually been a joy in Sandy's life. So that, when Mona called and asked if April could possibly live with Sandy, while she attended a local college in the city, Sandy had not even thought of saying 'no' to her. Mona was overjoyed.

Sandy remembered the conversation clearly:

"Sandy, hon," Mona had said, "She's a spoiled child; I admit that. But she loves you so much. I'm sure that it will work out."

Sandy knew that it was important to Mona. She'd raised April as a single mother and did well enough but Sandy knew that all the school expenses were weighing heavily upon her. She was determined to do her part.

What she pretty quickly discovered was that Mona's statement about how much April 'loved' her aunt was pretty much overstated.

April Haig was pretty much the opposite of Sandy. She was lithe, a blonde, and as self centered a young lady as Sandy had ever come across. From the start there was not really any attempt on April's part to communicate with her aunt, about anything.

April had a tendency to listen to whatever her aunt was saying, much as Sandy always remembered April just 'listening' to her Mother in a semi-tune-out kind of fashion. It drove Sandy wild but she had made a commitment to Mona and was going to carry it through At a fairly early state in the 'relationship' Sandy made it plain to April that things would be okay, if she did what she needed to do and abided by her Aunt Sandy's rules. Those rules were stated and made plain.

It was also clear to April that her Aunt Sandy, unlike her own Mom, would not be a person that she could mold or, as she put it, 'handle'. So abide by the rules of the house it was.

They settled into a quiet kind of stand off. Sandy was willing to settle for that, if it was the best that she could expect from the girl.

The relationship started to take an unexpected twist one morning during one of Sandy's runs.

That morning there was a group of people out, since it was fall and gorgeous. Johnnie Marley was out running also, and unexpectedly settled into a stride next to Sandy and ran with her.

"I see you have a house guest," Johnnie said.

"Yes," Sandy said brightly, always enjoying his company. "It's my niece April, my sister Mona's girl. She'd been at a community school for her first two years and is here at the university for her last two. She's living with me, so that I can help out."

"Good for you," Johnnie said. "I met her at Dugan's the other night with a bunch of students."

Sandy laughed, "And what was a big fireman like you doing at Dugan's?"

"Lookin' for women!" Johnnie said with equal glee.

Sandy came back with: "Typical man!"

Johnnie just grinned at her, and finally went on:

"I mentioned it, Sandy, because I want to ask April out and wanted to make sure that you didn't mind."

Sandy was taken back by what he said but reached out for her equilibrium immediately and said:

"Fine, Johnnie; it's no problem for me."

She said that though she felt a kind of pang at the thought of Johnnie Marley and April. But Sandy, as usual was in charge of herself and her emotions quickly.

It was later that day, April was home from classes and said to her aunt:

"Aunt Sandy, I have a boy coming over today; we're going out for a movie."

"How nice for you," Sandy said guardedly. "Is it someone I know?"

"He's a local, a townie," April said with a depreciating laugh, "A fireman. His name is Johnnie Marley. I think he might be fun."

"Yes," Sandy said, pleasantly, "I know Johnnie; he works here now and then for me."

"Oh, cool," April said. "Well, I just wanted to let you know."

"Thank you, April," Sandy replied and didn't look forward at all to the time when Johnnie Marley would come to the house to fetch her niece.

April and Johnnie went out two or three times a week for a period of two weeks. Sandy became used to seeing him come to pick April up and was becoming what she personally described as 'fine with it' during that time period.

It was a few weeks later. Sandy had the day off, she'd had her morning run. It was a balmy Saturday. April had announced that she was meeting a girlfriend to go mall crawling for the morning and maybe part of the afternoon.

Sandy opted to stay in her running clothes and do some pruning in a bed that was dominated by a 'Harry Lauder's Walking Stick' bush. It was a bush that she loved. She was spending the time working in the bed, down on her knees and talking to the Harry Lauder.

"Are you doing well, pal?" she asked. "Just wanted to know."

She hesitated and said: "What is that?' "A drink?" "Of course.

She was interrupted then by a man's voice saying, with a certain amount of glee:

"Uho! Plumber's crack on the horizon."

Sandy turned around to face a grinning Johnnie Marley, her hand went automatically to the back of her waist, where she discovered the truth of what he'd been saying to her. In her kneeling and bent over position, she was indeed showing the top of a pair of pink pink panties, since the black, lycra running shorts had ridden down, and so had the waist band of the panties. It exposed a good two inches of her ass crack.

She got a grin on her face and said: "Johnnie Marley, don't you go fooling with your elders!"

"Oops!" he said, holding out his hands, "Sorry, Ms Prosecutor."

"So, what's up today?" Sandy asked, in a friendly fashion, as she got up.

"Oh, you could have stayed down there!" he said and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Johnnie!" she said.

"Okay, I'm here to pick up April. We have plans."

Sandy's face clouded over at that point.

"She's gone off with a girlfriend; she said that they had plans to go to some malls this morning and this afternoon. Didn't she tell you?"

There was a dumb struck look on his face and he said:

"Gee, no, she didn't!" Then, after thinking just a bit, he went on: "Stood up! How about that?"

Sandy was genuinely upset by it; she suspected that April did this on purpose, although she couldn't fathom why.

"Sorry, Johnnie," she said, "My niece is flighty!"

Then she smiled and said: "How about a consoling cup of coffee?"

"Sounds a treat," he said with a smile, although it was easy to tell that he was upset by the turn of events.

They sat together on her patio and had a cup of coffee. She also had some scones that she'd made the day before.

"Scones are good," he said.

She smiled: "Made them myself."

When the coffee was finished, she said to him:

"Johnnie, I'm sorry about this. I don't understand her."

"No problem, Sandy," he said, "Not something that you did. I only had the morning anyway. My shift starts this afternoon and I have a 24 hours on."

He got up then and said: "Thanks for the coffee anyway. It was a treat to spend the time, and, by the way," he was grinning now, "Nice plumber's..."

He never finished it. She broke in with a warning:

"Johnnie Marley, you don't want to be fooling with the assistant county prosecutor! Now do you?"

He laughed and said more brightly: "No, ma'am, I sure don't! Not that way at least." He said this last with a big grin on his face.

That evening, as she was preparing dinner, April came into the kitchen and asked her how her day had gone.

"Johnnie Marley was here for you today," Sandy said and April giggled.

Sandy turned to the girl and said: "You mean that you knew he was coming?"

"Of course," April said.

"But that's so rude!" Sandy said.

"Oh, Aunt Sandy," April said in a breezy fashion, "You know nothing about it, about men! I mean, your age and all. You don't date and..."

She stopped there because of the blazing look on her aunt's face. Sandy said, with barely controlled anger:

"So instruct me, April."

April became defensive right away and in a snippy voice said:

"It's very simple. You go out with a guy a few times and make sure he has a good time. Then you can afford to ignore him now and again. That has the result of keeping him interested and off balance. It's a basic dating plan."

"No," Sandy said guardedly, trying to calm her temper, "I guess that I don't know about such shameless scheming."

April turned on her heels at that point, announcing that, since her aunt was going to be so impossible, she was going out for a burger. She stomped out.

Sandy was shaking with anger. She set the dinner aside, deciding to get it a bit later and sat down to talk to Mona on the phone.

She had always had a great and close relationship with Mona and they always were able to talk about anything. Sandy got he sister on the phone and began by explaining what had happened and how it made her angry to see such scheming and lack of consideration.

"Hi, honey," Mona said softly. "How's it going?"

"Oh, Mona," Sandy said, "That's why I'm calling. She just stomped out."

"Tell me, love," Mona said, and then Sandy went on to explain what was happening and her reaction to it.

"Amazing," was Mona's answer. "Is this a friend of yours?"

"Oh, he's someone that I know; I use him now and again to help with the garden; he's a kind of handy man as well as a local fireman. That's all. It's just so dishonest; is the way it seems to me."

"I know," Mona said, "She's always had this kind of stubborn streak. That much I know. Can she still stay with you?"

"Of course, dear," Sandy said, and then: "And, Mona, if it comes to the point where she needs to move out, or I have to ask her to move out, I promise you that I will pay for her rent or room and board."

"Oh, you wouldn't have to do that,"Mona said, obviously relieved.

"No, sweetie," Sandy went on, "I have given my word and I'll keep it in some fashion. I'm not going to allow you to have financial problems over this."

"You're so good!" Mona said.

"I love you too, Mona," Sandy replied. "We'll work this out."

"Call me, if you need," Mona concluded, "And we need to get together soon."

"Yes, love we do," Sandy finished.

There was no big confrontation about the issue between them. It was the next day. April was up early and met her Aunt, as she was getting ready to go to church.

"Sorry, dear, that I got upset," Sandy said.

April got an immediate smile on her face, which Sandy strove to ignore, and said:

"That's okay, Aunt Sandy; just rest assured that I know what I'm doing."

"Well, dear, I hope so," was Sandy's answer.

In church Sandy sat with her thoughts, trying to get ready for the service, when she noticed Johnnie Marley and a lovely young woman sitting across the way from her.

Hers was a mixture of almost glee at what this meant for April's cavalier treatment of him and also a kind of regret that Johnnie had a girl. She reigned in her thoughts and feelings immediately.

After the service, she was leaving and, after greeting the pastor, heard a voice calling her. It was Johnnie. He had his hand on the elbow of the lovely young woman that he was with. Sandy just sighed. She'd been hoping to get away without any kind of meeting.

"Sandy," he said with a smile on his face.

She greeted him cordially and waited to be introduced. He smiled back at her and said:

"Sandy, this is my sister Beth; Beth, honey, this is a friend Sandy Krause."

Beth gave Sandy a special smile and extended her hand. Sandy, grinning at that point almost foolishly, shook the hand and turning to Johnnie said pleasantly:

"I spoke to April."

"Oh," he said, "That's okay, I'll talk to her."

"Fine," Sandy said, and then excused herself, telling Beth first that she was pleased to have met her.

Things settled down for a bit, and Sandy began to hope that her talk with April, as disastrous as it had seemed, had some effect. Then there was a Tuesday evening. April told Sandy that she and a girl friend were off to a movie. She said that she had no studying to do and was up for an evening out.

It was about eight PM, when the doorbell rang. Sandy already had had her evening shower and was dressed in a light yellow, silk robe. She had a glass of wine and was settling down to a British mystery, her favorites, when she heard the door bell.

She went to the doorbell and was surprised to see Johnnie Marley standing there.

"Hey, Sandy," he said, and continued right away: "You look lovely."

Sandy blushed and said: "Oh, thank you."

There was an odd silence and Sandy went on: "I was pleased to meet Beth; she's such a lovely girl!"

"Yes, she's a beauty," Johnnie said, and then: "Is April ready?"

"Oh, dear!" Sandy said ruefully, "She's gone out. She told me that she was going to the movies with a girl friend. I'm so sorry, Johnnie."

Sandy thought for a moment, and said:

"Uh, can I invite you in for a glass of wine?" She was nervous and even surprised herself with the invitation.

"Oh, sure," he answered. "I suddenly don't have any plans."

"Well," she went on, "Come in, Johnnie; I'm so sorry that April is this flighty."

"That's okay, Sandy," he said, staring at the way she was dressed.

"Yes, stupid me!" Sandy said, realizing how he was looking at her. "Wait here a moment, Johnnie, while I get dressed. I'm just out of the shower..."

He grinned at her and said: "Well, don't dress on my account!"

Sandy laughed with him and stuck her tongue out at him and flounced out of the room to put on jeans and tee shirt quickly.

"Better!" she said, when she came back but he pouted visibly and said:

"I hardly think so!"

Sandy giggled and said: "Stop it!"

He held his hands up defensively and said: "Sorry, prosecutor!"

"Assistant prosecutor to you, mister!" she said, and went to get another glass of wine.

Coming back she said to him, with concern in her voice: "The girl's simply scatter brained."

"Oh," he said, "I think she's just doing a kind of 'shuck and jive' on me. You know, keep me in line better."

"Really?" Sandy asked, secretly pleased that he did understand the game that April was playing.

They talked for a while and, after drinking his glass of wine, he said that he was going to go home.

"Sorry again, Johnnie," she said.

"You have no need to apologize," he said, turning to go.

Then on an impulse that she obeyed, she said a simple 'Johnnie', and threw her arms around him. He hugged her back, both of them enjoying the contact but not saying anything about it.

"I'll talk to her, Johnnie!" she said.

"Well, don't get into a battle with her on my account," was his comment as he went to the door.

He hesitated then, as if wondering if he should say something or not and, turning to her, said:

"Sandy, you look lovely tonight."

"Ohh," she said, and her hand went to her mouth in surprise and she blushed.

He just grinned, as he went out the door.

Her talk with April that night was again a stormy one but for a totally different reason. She talked to April, when she came home and told her that Johnnie had been there, that they'd had a glass of wine together before he left.

April was really upset about that:

"What are you doing, Aunt Sandy?" she asked with controlled fury.

"Stealing my boyfriend?"

"Steal?" Sandy spluttered, "Boyfriend? A good friend of mine that you treat with such shame and contempt! How dare you, young lady? Remember to whom you're talking."

It was at that point that April backed down. She got a smile on her face and said:

"Sorry, Aunt Sandy, I was just surprised, is all."

She went and hugged her Aunt, as Sandy said:

"We're friends and have been for a while. He was disappointed, and I gave him a glass of wine before he left. Stop making a big thing of that. It's you who is treating him shamelessly."

April stepped back and said, with a sugary voice:

"Aunt Sandy, I know what I'm doing here. It keeps Johnnie interested."

"I hope you do," Sandy said. She bit her tongue then and decided that she'd simply process this event too with Mona, and that would calm her down. She suspected that the whole thing wasn't over.

She called and Mona answered. Mona could tell from the sound of Sandy's voice that something had happened again. Right then Sandy regretted calling her sister. She loved Mona to distraction but didn't want to add to her woes, and realized that these sisterly chats were doing just that.

"Happened again?" Mona asked.

"Yes," Sandy said and went on: "I'm sorry to be calling you about this stuff, Mona."

"No, honey," Mona said, "It's best if we keep in contact with each other about it. Really."

"Oh, I don't want to add to your woes," Sandy went on.

Mona laughed and said: "With you handling April these days, I don't have that many woes though. I'm up for a promotion at work and things are looking fine."

"Good for you, girl!" Sandy said, "Tell me about it."

She was pleased to be able to have something else to talk about and get the conversation off of April's behavior. Mona told her about the possible promotion and promised to keep Sandy advised about it. Sandy was tickled. She knew how hard Mona worked and also knew how difficult it had been with her husband Ben dying and leaving little or nothing for Mona and April's future.

They had a sisterly chat for a long time. At the end of it, Sandy promised to keep Mona informed about what April was up to. She also repeated her promise to take care of April's lodging expenses, if staying with her didn't work out.

Mona's last question was one that kind of stunned Sandy:

"Sandy, honey, this Johnnie, do you care for him yourself?"

"Ohhhhhh, "Sandy moaned, "Mona, I don't know; I hope not. It would complicate things awfully. Plus, it's April that he's interested in. I'm yesterday's news."

"Don't you say it, girl!" Mona chimed in immediately, "You are way beyond gorgeous and some day just the right guy is going to get into your pants!"

"MONA!" Sandy fairly yelled, as she gave in to giggles.

"Well, it's true!" Mona said.

"Good night, Mona," Sandy said, grinning still.

"Think about it, sweetie," Mona said.

And then Sandy had herself under control enough to answer:

"I promise that I will."

April and Johnnie had another date within the next few days, and Sandy, for the time at least, began to breathe more easily.

The following Saturday, Sandy had a long morning run. During her run she was looking around, and realizing that she was looking for Johnnie. Mona's question had never left her mind but she was no closer to answering it now than she'd been, when it was first asked. She was merely and constantly aware of the fact that Johnnie was interested, for better or worse, in April.

After her run, she kept her running clothes on and was going to do some garden work. April found her there in the garden on her hands and knees.

"Sarah and I have plans today," April said, "So, I'm off."

"Okay, honey," Sandy said, "Enjoy yourself."

"I will," April said turning and leaving.

It was about a quarter of an hour later that Sandy heard a truck out in front of the house. She didn't think much of it, just that it was the neighbors. Her own property and yard took up one whole side of the cul de sac where it was situated. The back ran up hill to woods and was wooded on two sides, kind of hemming the garden in. But Sandy liked the way it was framed by the woods.

She was humming to herself and was on her knees, when she heard a voice:

"Son of a gun, prosecutor, plumber's crack again and a thong!"

Sandy straightened up immediately, realizing that Johnnie Marley was there, staring at her butt crack, she didn't even need to feel back there this time, since she was, indeed, wearing a thong and he'd only know that, if she were displaying it.

"It's assistant prosecutor," she said, "And you stop sneaking up on me and staring at my butt crack!"

Then it dawned on her that April was doing it again.

"Oh, Johnnie," she said, "April's not here. Did you have a date with her?" She said this with great regret.

"Well, yes, I did," Johnnie said, "But I didn't come to see her."

"No?" Sandy asked, looking up at him.

"Of course not," he said, laughing, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!"

Sandy smiled at his wisdom finally.

"No," he said, his voice unsure of itself but walking toward her, "I came to see you, I think."

"Me?" Sandy said almost with a squeak.

He chuckled then involuntarily and said: "Maybe I just came to stare at your ass, and that marvelous plumber's crack."

"Johnnie Marley," she said softly, and the statement this time was by no means a complaint.

"In that case," she said, "I guess that I hate to get up, but I'm going to, Johnnie."

"Yes," he said. "Yes."

So that by the time she got up from the ground, he was standing right next to her, almost up against her.

"It's you," he said, "It's been you. Once I realized that by going out with her and putting up with her foolishness, I'd be able to still be in touch with you. I just figured it out."

"You did?" she said, unsure of herself.

"Well, actually," he chuckled again, "It was Beth that told me. Told me about how I looked at you in church and all but I realize that she was telling the truth."

"Oh," Sandy said, now standing her feet. Then she added:

"Why didn't you just ask me?"

"Scared to, I guess; afraid that there was no way you'd go out with me. This way I got to know you better, maybe get on the inside, I guess."

There was a silence but she was smiling.

"I'm not sure what to do here just now," Johnnie said.

"What you want, I guess," she said.

"In which case," he said now grinning and getting on firmer ground, "Then you'd better get back on your knees and show your butt crack again because I want to get at least my hand down there."

She giggled but gave him a suspicious look.

"Truth now, Johnnie; I will not be toyed with or anything like it. Just truth. Are you here with me now to get April jealous?"

"There is no April," he said desperately. "There never was an April. There was only your niece and the fact that with her I'd get a chance, maybe to become close to you.'

"Ohh," she said softly.

Then she got a decisive look on her face and said:

"What's Beth's cell number?"

"Why?" he wanted to know.

"Johnnie, I'm a lawyer; I cover all the basis. Just give it to me."

He did and she called the number.

"Hi, Beth, this is Sandy Krause."

Sandy said a few pleasantries and then said:

"Yes, he's here; he's been staring at my ass, not for the first time! Yes, I know that men are that way. I need to ask you because I think that you know. Why has your brother been dating my niece."

"What?" Sandy said then, and "Repeat that please; I'll put you on speaker."

Then Beth's voice was heard and she said:

"He was never interested in your niece; it was always you that he's been trying to get close to. That's why he's staring at your ass."

"Thank you, honey," Sandy said, turing off the speaker then. "Yes, I'm going to let him stare at my ass a bit now, and, yes, lunch soon. Bye."

Sandy was resolute at that point. She had the virtue of being able to stick absolutely to what she needed to do, when her mind was made up.

Johnnie was looking at her and grinning. She said to him, as she got back down on the ground.

"Fireman, I have only two more to plant here; you just stare away, and then, when I get up, then it all begins."

"Yes," he said, "It all begins."

Sandy got down on her hands and knees to plant again. She raised herself up on her knees and reached behind her. Then she did the most courageous thing that she could ever remember doing. She grabbed her lycra pants by the waist band and pulled them down to her knees, so that this time, when she got down and leaned forward to plant, her ass cheeks, with the sting of the thong wedged between them, were on display.

"Is that what you had in mind, fireman?" she asked, smiling at him over her shoulder.

"Oh, yes!" he said sighing.

"Well, we'll graduate to touching in just a second here," Sandy went on, "But first these bulbs have to go in."

"Yes, looking," he said, "Just looking now and then touching; do the bulbs first but let me say, Sandy, that you are just a vision of loveliness!"

"Thank you, Johnnie," she said.

And he went on then and said: "And what an ass on you!"

She giggled and went on with her planting but managed, while he watched to shake her ass cheeks a little.

"Oh dear!" he said, absolutely absorbed in what he was watching.

"There," she said rising, and pulling her lycra pants up. "All done."

"Oh, too bad," was his first comment and she laughed.

"Warning here, Johnnie," she said, "I've had my run and then worked in the garden; I'm a dirty girl just now!"

"A treat just now is what you are," he said solemnly.

"Then come," she said, and held her arms out. "Let's try this out."

"Oh, yes," was his comment as he went into her arms.

They kissed, a first kiss. It was warm and soft. Her lips were what the poets called 'yielding' and his heart was thumping away.

They broke the kiss with her whispering:

"Wonderful! Exciting! Oh, Johnnie!"

Then, after he'd kissed her neck just a bit, she raised her head and she kissed him again. It was even better than the first kiss.

She reached for his hand, as they kissed, determined to get all from him that this moment would allow. She might have been playing 'hide and seek' with her emotions up until now, where he was concerned, but she wasn't going to any longer. Once she grasped his wrist, she pulled his hand downward, until she left it resting on her ass cheek.

"Oh my!" he whispered into her open lips, grazing then her tongue with his, and feeling the wonderful ass on her.

"What a girl! What a babe! What a woman!" he praised.

Sandy lowered her head onto his chest and sighed. That was the position that they were in, in the back yard, when April came home and found them.

"Aunt Sandy!" she simply screeched.

Sandy and Johnnie broke apart immediately.

April was immediately in her element. She didn't let anyone get away with things with her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.