Jane's Story - Cover

Jane's Story

by dawn1958

Copyright© 2011 by dawn1958

Erotica Sex Story: Jane was a grade three teacher who was reponsible for tutoring two young college students. She had been married for ten years but lately her marriage was not the best. Read her adventures with the two young men who loved being in the sexy teacher's classroom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Fiction   Interracial   White Female   .

Please email me your comments or suggestions, as I appreciate hearing from readers who take the time to give feedback. This story is written for a special reader who has given me the inspiration to write about her life, or fantasy.

Jane Brooke Smithers was, for all intensive purposes, a happily married woman. She was born and raised in Seattle and now taught school there, as a grade 3 teacher. At 5'7" with a very athletic body, she was considered gorgeous and the sexiest teacher in the school. Jane had brown eyes and light brown hair that got lighter during the summer. She had a small nose, perky ears that stood out a little and slightly pouty lips, which drove men crazy because they made her appear wanton and very sensual.

Even the young students realized Jane was well built, with luscious boobs and nipples that seemed to get hard for no reason at all. In fact, some of the boys used the protruding buds as their topic of adolescent kidding on many occasions.

Jane had been married for 10 years. There were three good ones, five so-so ones and two lousy ones. She never considered having an affair, but that didn't stop her from participating in the normal workplace, sexual banter. Being a very attractive woman with a sexy body that made men stare was something she endured all of her life. Whenever she caught a man ogling her, she would blush or try to evade any intimate personal contact.

Women were jealous of Jane's sexy body and that was probably the reason that none of them befriended her at work. The men on the other hand all wanted to be her friend, even on an intimate basis if possible. Jane was fairly close to a couple of the male teachers and one in particular who was going through a nasty marriage breakup. On numerous occasions she found herself listening and trying to be supportive for him, as it seemed the man was suffering a lot of mental stress.

Life in the small school was anything but eventful, as everything seemed routine at first glance. There were four university students spending a semester at the school on an apprentice basis. They were studying to become teachers and the training at a real grade school was extremely beneficial to their education. Two of the students were girls and two were boys. The usual practice had them spending one full semester of their final year on a practicum, actually assisting or teaching classes. All four spent time in Jane's classes from time to time, but it was the two boys who seemed to affect her in a manner that was a little extraordinary.

Brad and Josh were best friends and lucky to spend their apprenticeship at the same school. They lived together so things were a lot easier, as they could travel to and from work using one vehicle. Jane liked both young men because they had very positive attitudes and seemed to love the idea of becoming teachers. Both were friendly and often teased and joked around with her, which was a refreshing change from the school's daily routine.

Jane had no suspicion that she was the prize for a serious bet. Brad and Josh were both smitten by Jane's allure and shear innocence and they made a wager quite by chance. Josh jokingly suggested that the first one to date the sexy teacher would win an all-expense paid night out on the town. Brad's response was immediate and he raised the stakes considerably. He countered his buddy's bet with an even bigger wager. The first one to get into Jane's pants would not only win the sexy woman, but also the loser had to be a manservant around the apartment for an entire week.

Josh clarified the wager by insisting that the winner had to actually have sex with Jane. Like most young men, they shook hands on it and each vowed to use every means possible to seduce the sexy teacher, which included deceit, trickery or any devious measures. The contest was made early in the school semester so it was before either young man got to know Jane very well. As the school term progressed, both Josh and Brad tried to put the moves on the adorable teacher whenever possible. The three spent almost every lunch period together and Jane soon got to know both young men on a fairly intimate basis.

Brad and Josh were both very friendly with Jane, but it was Brad who first seized an opportunity. He approached the ravishing woman during an afternoon class and begged her for a ride home after work. Brad told her that he and Josh normally went home together, as they lived together, but he stated Josh had an important appointment downtown that afternoon and needed their car.

It was a little uncomfortable at first with a strange man in the car, as she always drove home alone. Brad used his youthful enthusiasm and friendly demeanor to put Jane at ease. Soon they chatted back and forth about the school and in particular some of the kids. Once Jane started talking about her students, she was totally at ease and more than willing to chat with Brad. A friendship evolved with her young trainee and Jane welcomed Brad's readily offered praise about her teaching abilities.

The young man kidded his buddy about the way he managed to catch some valuable alone time with the sexy teacher. Josh even called him a dirty scoundrel, yet it didn't deter Brad, as he focused on learning more about Jane. Later in the week, Brad pulled the same stunt again. About half way home, he asked Jane to stop at a mini-mall, as he had dry-cleaning to pickup. When Brad offered to buy her a treat for being so helpful, she accepted.

Having a young man who seemed to dote over her was something Jane wasn't used to. Then Josh's smiling face came to mind and Jane realized that there were two men being overly friendly and showing her much needed admiration. With her marriage sort of on rocky ground, it was nice to have Brad and Josh around her, as they built her self-confidence with constant compliments.

Jane sat down with Brad in a coffee shop and they had a nice quiet chitchat. She wasn't big on drinking caffeine in the late afternoon, but relented just to make the young man happy. First the talk about school and classes removed her barriers and then Brad cleverly switched topics. He told her that his longtime girlfriend who he dated since the first year of college had just broken up with him. When a tear ran out the corner of his eye, Brad's deception totally captivated his teacher.

Jane actually grabbed his hand, which was conveniently left in the middle of the table, and she comforted the heartbroken young man. "It's okay. You'll get over it. You're a handsome young man and there will be another woman ... many other women," she whispered. "I'm sure it's for the best."

Brad played the sympathy card with an academy performance. He stared across the table with puppy-dog eyes and squeezed Jane's warm, comforting hand, pretending her compassion put a faint smile on his sad face. "I appreciate someone who is so loving and affectionate ... like you. You're always so happy and positive," he whispered. "I know that if I ever had a woman like you, it would be the happiest day of my life."

Her heart fluttered and if they had been alone, Jane was sure that she would have embraced the young man. Not because of any sexual attraction, but because she felt sorry for him. "I know how it is when someone hurts you. I ... well my marriage isn't that great these days," she said. Then she sort of paused for a few moments because she wasn't sure why she blurted out such a personal detail.

Jane knew it was unwise to tell Brad that her relationship was in the doldrums the past two years. She never saw his ears perk-up and his racing heart was totally unnoticeable because Brad was closing in on the seductive prey. "It really means a lot to me that you are so open ... so honest with me. I've had this hurt for days and thought I was the only one in the world going through a breakup."

Jane quickly corrected him, but the damage had already been done. "Oh no, I'm not breaking up with my husband. We're just ... well, going through a difficult time," she stuttered. "I'm still in love with my husband." As soon as she said it, Jane wondered if it was true.

Brad seized the opportunity, realizing it might be his last. He consoled Jane and hoped his sudden eagerness didn't scare her. They chatted for a while longer about her husband and parents and Brad acted like he was a devoted family man. When Jane told the young man about her husband going to a big Solar Convention in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks, she never realize the revelation might come back to haunt her.

Then Jane told the young man that the real problem in her marriage was the result of her wanting to have a baby. She desperately wanted to start a family, as they weren't getting any younger, and her husband's priorities were still on his career. Her disclosures were a godsend and Brad realized the beautiful teacher was ripe for the picking.

Brad watched her face light up every time he gave her a flattering remark and he was positive Jane never suspected he was trying to seduce her. "I know you have to get home," Brad said. "But I have something that I want you to have. Something that means a lot to me, but I want you to have," he whispered. "It's in my apartment ... so just give me a second when you drive me home. I'll run up and get it."

Jane was late and didn't really want to delay getting home. She felt sorry for the young man, as he appeared devastated by the loss of his girlfriend. "Yes, I am very late. I guess if I'm a little later, it won't hurt."

They left the coffee shop and went directly to Brad's apartment. "I'll just be a second. You can wait at the entrance." She followed Brad into his building and stood at the door while he rushed into the apartment. When he returned, there was a gold necklace dangling from his hand, which he held up for her. "This was given to my mother by my father who passed away when I was ten. I want you to have it."

Then the most enchanting thing happened. Brad held the necklace and with one hand sort of turned her around. He stood behind her and proceeded to put the chain around her neck. Just as he locked the clasp, Brad bent over and kissed her neck right where the clasp rested. He kissed the back of her neck and then each side, as her feet remained riveted to the spot.

Brad leaned forward and put his lips next to her ear. "I'll be here for you. If you need a shoulder, or someone to talk to, I'll be here," he whispered. "You mean a lot to me and I'll do anything in the world to make you happy."

Jane truly appreciated Brad's passionate response, but it would never do for a married woman to be romantically involved with someone from work, especially someone who was about ten years her junior. She wondered what would happen if they were alone in a totally secluded spot. Jane imagined being in the young man's strong arms and him hugging her. Then she shuddered when images of them being intimate and her actually allowing Brad to kiss her on the lips.

She fully intended on thanking him, as it was one of the nicest things anyone had done to her, but instead she rushed out of the building. She ran to her car and didn't slowdown until she was seated behind the wheel. Brad's loving touch and his amorous embrace put goosebumps all over her body. She drove and couldn't forget the feeling of the young man's lips on her neck or his loving words.

The drive home from Brad's was lonely and she welcomed the solitude. Jane thought about her husband and some of the problems they were having the past couple of years. They had gotten married young, in fact right out of high school, and after years of marriage it seemed they might not have known each other all that well. Although they had agreed to pursue careers, she was now ready for a family.

Suddenly the newly developing friendship with the bright young man gave her the determination to improve her own marriage. Jane vowed to put forth a concerted effort to get along better with her husband. The one very concerning aspect was the fact that the only time she was radiant and happy was when she was at school. She loved all of her students, even the bad ones. She also craved the friendships with all of the other teachers, including the four new trainees.


Josh was full of youthful self-assurance and getting rejected never entered his mind. From the first moment he saw Jane, he realized there was something different about the woman. It was true that he found the bet with Brad very tempting, but in the end his male urges had already won out. Every time he looked at Jane he felt something quiver in the pit of his stomach, which in reality caused his male urges to come alive. Josh looked forward to each day at noon hour when he normally met Jane in the teacher's lunchroom. He felt extremely comfortable being around Jane and he sensed that she welcomed his friendly company.

One afternoon after the bet, Brad did him the biggest favor. He mentioned how Jane drove him home and during their relaxed conversation it came up that she was experiencing some marital problems. Josh wasn't surprised and he correctly assumed Jane's timid lack of confidence stemmed from her husband's mean behavior. He couldn't understand how a man married to such a gorgeous woman wouldn't shower her with love and devotion.

Josh found it funny that a beautiful and adorable woman wouldn't know how desirable she was to the opposite sex. He took the time to study Jane and decided to hold nothing back when he put the moves on her. The way her face lit up and she seemed to relish any attention given her made Josh realize how much a woman appreciated being loved and praised. It made him chuckle to discover that certain sayings were absolutely true. The way to a man's heart was through his eyes, but for a woman it was through her ears.

One time during class preparation when there was just the two of them in the room, Josh purposely rubbed against Jane. That alone wasn't too daring, but it was the fact he sported a raging hard-on at the time that encouraged his bold actions. Josh wasn't positive, yet he assumed Jane didn't move away when he brushed against her because she wanted it as badly as he did. His confidence grew by the minute, thinking that such a sexy white woman wanted to experience something sinful and absolutely naughty.

Josh strongly believed that his being black gave him the upper hand over Brad and he planned taking full advantage of his unique heritage. Since Jane never displayed any outward rejection for his brazen move, Josh touched or rubbed against her whenever he had a chance. His desire and passion for the alluring teacher eventually turned into an obsession, which caused him to throw caution to the wind.

The noon hour meetings served as the foundation for a growing relationship and even Brad sensed his best friend was gaining the upper hand. He noticed how the two seemed overly comfortable around each other and when they were together, no one else in the room seemed to matter. Josh developed a sense of urgency after Brad's daring ride home with Jane so he realized that holding back wasn't a good option.

One afternoon Jane received the biggest shock of her life. She asked Josh who was assisting in her class for the week if he would help her construct a special reading program. The students were working hard on an assignment while the two teachers worked on a specific demonstration at the back of the classroom. Jane had brushed off all of the bold young man's, juvenile harassment and she actually pretended Josh's actions were merely inadvertent groping. She did feel a little guilty for not rejecting Josh's unwanted touching, but in reality she feared missing something that might happen once in a lifetime.

Up until that afternoon, Jane believed Josh was simply being immature and that she was under no danger of being seduced. She did however find the thought extremely enthralling that a handsome black man found her attractive. Jane never dreamed that being out of the dating scene for so many years might leave her naïve and unaware.

When Josh touched her that afternoon with what appeared to be a growing hard-on, Jane decided that his unwanted molesting had to stop. She swiftly turned and faced him with the sternest expression on her worried face. Jane opened her mouth to scold the young man and then his deep, brown eyes burned a hole through her spirit. There was a smile on his handsome face and suddenly she lost all of her courage. Josh was different and she wasn't certain why her inner being seemed to quiver every time she was with the young man.

Jane wasn't sure how long she stood staring into the dark, paralyzing eyes, but it felt like an eternity. Without warning, the class resumed and she had to go attend to her students. The rest of the afternoon was a complete daze, as Jane didn't know where she was or what she was doing. She tried to reason why she let things progress to the point where the young men felt sure enough of himself to display his sexual desire. What Jane did do was vow to not let it happen again and she did blame herself for not controlling matters.


Two days later, one of the most memorable experiences of Josh's life happened by accident. He went with Jane to get some supplies from one of the many storerooms at the school. They were in the secluded room with the door closed when Jane reached up to get something off a high shelf. This beautiful, sexy woman reached up, standing on her tiptoes, and she was too much for Josh to resist.

He stood behind Jane with his fiery eyes glued on the back of her head. He reached forward, putting his big hands on top of hers, and pinned her hands firmly on the high shelf. Josh's lips brushed her ear and his burning breath washed across her flushed cheek, which seemed to be red-hot. "Don't move. I've wanted to touch you ... feel you ever since the first time we met."

The only thing she was able to do was let out long, desperate gasps. Her regret was twofold. Jane knew if she didn't stop things immediately, she would live to regret it. She also knew it was wrong to standstill, yet by stopping Josh she would regret missing a once in a lifetime experience. The young man's hot breath continued washing across her blushing cheek and it paralyzed every muscle in her body.

When Josh moved his right hand, Jane remained motionless with her hands permanently glued to the shelf. He carefully pulled her blouse out of the waistband of her skirt and left her panting for more air. Jane would never believe that she sucked in her tummy allowing Josh to easily pull up her blouse. Then he let go with his other hand and now she was totally free to escape. Her brain screamed, 'run, run and get away, you fool!'

Her legs remained stiff and her toes were nailed to the floor. The standing position with her arms outstretched allowed the young man to easily slip his hand under her misaligned bra. Abruptly her right breast was in his hand and being caressed in a rough, desperate fashion. Her enlarged nipple was between Josh's fingers and he rolled it around like a marble in oil. "Your tits ... I mean breasts are gorgeous, sexy ... so luscious."

It had been years since she had felt such lust. They seldom had sex anymore, as her husband seemed disinterested and too busy with his growing business. Suddenly her left breast was fondled and Josh's fingers instantly surround the hardened nipple. Josh sort of cupped both boobs in his big palms and used his strong fingers to caress and squeeze the erect nipples. She couldn't remember the last time her body yearned for something or when she felt such a burning desire.

Jane realized that it was imperative to move real soon or the young man would have her undressed. Knowing it might be the biggest disappointment of her life, Jane yanked her hands off of the bookshelf. She turned around quickly and at the same time straightened her clothing. "I'm so sorry. I should never have let this happen," she whispered, with a stern tone to her quivering voice. "Please, we must stop."

The 18th day of September would forever be engrained in her memory. "Give me your hand," Josh whispered. He simply grabbed her dainty hand, acting like it was the most compassionate and caring thing he had ever done. Jane expected the young man to apologize and then leave, but to her profound amazement that never happened. Josh stared at her and his dark, mesmerizing eyes turned her stomach to quicksand.

In one swift and shrewd move, Josh shoved her hand into his pants. One second Jane expected an end to the sudden affair and the next second her hand rested directly on top of something long, hard and pulsing. She was positive her legs collapsed involuntarily, as the next thing she was aware of was being in the arms of an overpowering young man. Her hand twisted slightly, which enabled her fingers to wrap around the throbbing penis, and every heartbeat radiated straight up her arm.

His voice was soft and tender. "I'm going to make love to you," Josh whispered, kissing the side of her face. "You're so beautiful inside ... and outside and I want to be your lover."

Her heart beat so fast and furious and Jane wasn't sure what to do. Josh thrust his hips forward, which pressed her hand and his hardness into her shivering midsection. For some reason her head rolled backwards and she saw his face at the last moment. Her mouth opened to take a breath and then she was kissed. Jane stopped breathing, but her heart raced. She felt her temperature rising and suddenly her head started ringing so loud that it made her temples pound madly.

In her hand was the first stranger's cock she had touched since getting married and Jane marveled at how large it seemed compared to her husband's. How often had she dreamed of seeing ... of touching a big cock like those in porno movies that she had reluctantly watched with her husband over the years? She was like most women who didn't think much about the size of a man's unit; yet there was something about Josh being black that added a profound, philosophical aspect to the secret storeroom affair.

Jane wasn't aware of how she wound up against the wall. She knew it wasn't her feet that moved, as her entire body was petrified by the sudden incidence. All of a sudden her skirt was up around her waist the there was a stranger's hand inside her panties. Josh deftly thrust his forefinger under the edge of her cotton garment and in a split second his hand covered her precious mound.

Jane jerked her head sideways and broke the kiss. She desperately gasped for air and tried to come to her senses in a hurry. "Dear gawd, we can't. We have to stop this instant," she said. "Gawd, what's come over me?"

Josh was thankful for the brief encounter with the one woman he adored. "Yes, we have to stop ... someone might come along and catch us," he said, but he hesitated.

It took a few seconds before she could breathe normal again. "Oh gawd, what have I done?" she wondered out loud. "I'm so sorry ... it's my fault." Jane quickly straightened her blouse and skirt and brushed them a few times to take out some of the obvious wrinkles.

Without warning, Josh put his finger under her chin and raised her head so he could look her in the eyes. "You must do one thing for me."

Jane stared back into his dark, mystifying eyes. Her first instinct was to run from the room, but something in his eyes prevented her fleeing. She merely looked at the young man, as if pleading for him to ask that special favor.

Josh waited until Jane appeared ready. "You are the sexiest woman alive and I dearly want to make love to you." Then he decided to take a big chance. "Shave for me. Make a fresh start and shave ... be shaved when we make love."

Jane listened, but she was too astounded to say anything right away. His request was probably the stupidest thing she had ever heard; yet a tremor shot up her entire body. Jane visualized a razor being handed to her and then she obediently fulfilled the young man's dream. She almost blurted out a response she might have regretted the rest of her life. Instead she took the sane path of a mature, married woman. "Please Josh, this is wrong. People are probably already suspicious because we've been in here so long," she whispered. "We must get back to the classroom."

Each looked at their watch. There was still a little less than ten minutes before the next class, which was barely enough time to get prepared for her students. Jane exited the room in a hurry and went straight to the ladies room in an effort to regain her senses.


Brad suspected his buddy had gained valuable headway, as Josh appeared to be in Jane's good books. The two were often together between classes and suddenly Josh wasn't bragging about his accomplishments like he used to with every contest the two had in the past. Brad was at the far end of the hallway when Jane came out of the storage room the other day and he noticed her flushed and misused appearance. Then Josh exited the room shortly after Jane and Brad was positive his buddy had at least copped a feel of the sexy teacher.

Brad's suspicions were confirmed the next weekend when the two spent a Saturday night barhopping. The two buddies consumed more than enough alcohol by midnight and even continued drinking after they got home. Each beer loosened Josh's tongue and built his ego. The two buddies razed each other back and forth and eventually Brad brought up his favorite topic. "How's it going with Jane?"

"Good! She's a nice lady and I respect her a lot."

"Yeah, yeah, but how did it go in the storeroom? I saw you coming out with the biggest grin on your face."

"We just talked ... nothing else!"

"I call bullshit, bro."

The beers were going down easy and both men felt no pain. Josh squirmed in his chair unable to come to grips with his dilemma. He would do anything in the world for his best buddy, but suddenly he had nagging doubts. He hated the thought of squealing on Jane and didn't want to kiss and tell. His drunken state seemed to give Josh enough courage to express his reluctance to continue their boyish contest. "Hey, bro, I've gotten to know Jane and well ... I've changed my mind."

Brad was dumbfounded. He suspected his buddy liked the teacher, but never realized how much. "Call it off if you want. Go ahead, man, but I'm still going to bang her."

"Hell, she's a nice lady. Let's leave her be."

"She's a poor married woman who feels sorry for herself. Hell, she probably hasn't been properly fucked in weeks ... in months."

"It wouldn't be right if we jeopardized her marriage, or career."

"She needs a royal screwing and I plan on giving it to her. When I wave my prick at her, she'll get on her hands and knees and wave that delicious ass at me."

"Geez, I think we should leave her alone."

"So what do those luscious tits feel like? I know you copped a feel; you lucky bastard."

Josh was too tipsy to know better. "Wow, they're the best ... so soft, yet firm and those bloody nip..."

Brad noticed his buddy catch himself, but the damage had already been done. "Christ man, you're the luckiest bastard. What about that pussy? Don't tell me you felt that too."

The beers had loosened Josh's tongue and it wagged a tale of lost desire. "Oh bro, I've never met a woman like her. I fucking near blew my load."

Brad observed the telltale signs and knew Josh had succeeded in fondling the seductive teacher. "So tell me. Did she feel your rod? I bet that put a big smile on her face."

By the end of the night, Brad knew enough about the secret encounter. He was a little surprised at Josh's ability to seduce the sexy teacher, but the information was just what he needed. The night ended with the two reconfirming their childish bet, although Josh was very hesitant. Even in his drunken condition, Josh questioned his fortitude of actually going all the way with Jane. He was slightly consoled by believing that neither of them would be able to seduce the innocent teacher.


The next day of school, it was Brad who acted. It was his turn in the classroom with Jane and he planned a manipulative blackmail, which he knew would turn the sexy teacher into his obedient puppet. He waited until a class ended to get Jane alone and then he pounced. "I know I'm being a big bother, but can I catch another ride home tonight?"

Jane had made up her mind to stop acting improperly with both young men so she responded right away. "Gee, I'm sorry, but I have something planned that I really can't get out of."

"Really?"

The look on the young man's face turned her stomach to jelly. "Yea ... Yeaaass."

"Well you might want to reconsider, as I have something very important that I want to talk to you about."

"I made this appointment a long time ago." She didn't like lying, but it seemed the only way out of a situation that was growing into a dilemma.

Brad stared into her eyes and noticed her resolve starting to diminish. "You see ... I know about the storeroom. I don't think you want the principal or hubby to find out, do you?"

"Nothing happened. There's nothing ... nothing that you can use." Jane looked at the young man and the confident grin on his face quickly robbed her last bit of willpower. "Please, nothing really happened."

"I'll meet you at your car after work," Brad whispered. Then he quickly turned and left her standing at her desk with a confused expression written on her worried face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.