Public Performance - Cover

Public Performance

by Marc Nobbs

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Erotica Sex Story: It’s Kenny's twenty-first birthday party and his sexy, sultry, flirty girlfriend puts on a show to remind him just how lucky he is. But does her flirting go too far? How will Kenny react? And how will she make it up to him? Written for and published by Ruthie's Club in 2007, this was one of the last stories I submitted to the site. Just a fun Stroker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Exhibitionism   .

The resident DJ churned out one dance-floor smash after another. The combination of loud music, frenetic dancing, and alcohol made Kenny’s head spin. It was his twenty-first birthday party—even though he’d been twenty-one for almost a week. It was his best friend’s birthday in a couple of days too, so he and Adam had hired the small nightclub at Westmouth Athletic, one of the town’s two non-league football clubs & a popular hire venue for the University’s many club and societies.

Kenny broke off from the clinch with his gyrating girlfriend, Jessica. “I need a piss and a drink—in that order.”

“Okay. Get me a vodka and Coke while you’re at the bar. I’ll meet you at our table.”

In an alcoholic daze, Kenny wandered across the room towards the lavatories. He passed several friends, some of whom patted him on the back and thanked him for the party. Others were too busy to notice him. Adam was standing at the bar with his arms around his two favourite women, Hannah and Lucie. Adam fancied both of them, and Jessica had mentioned that the two girls were going to give him a very special birthday present after the party. Kenny nodded towards Adam, who grinned like an idiot and nodded back.

The toilets were close to the club’s entrance. Before he went in, Kenny noticed a group of strangers walking past him. He hurried over to the doorman. “Who the fuck are they?” he demanded.

“How should I know? I only work here. Aren’t they your friends?”

“I’ve never seen them before in my life. You do remember you were only supposed to let people with tickets in, don’t you?”

“No need for that attitude, mate. They had tickets, so I let ‘em in.”

“They had fucking tickets?”

“Yeah, look.” The doorman held out the stubs. Kenny snatched the tickets out of his hand.

“Fucking hell! These are photocopies!”

“Are they? How can you tell?”

“‘Cause they’re black and fucking white, that’s how!. My tickets are yellow. Fuck! Some bastard’s been copying ‘em and handing ‘em out. All and sundry are gonna turn up now. Bastards! I told Adam we should have used blue paper. It’s harder to copy blue. How many have you let in with these fakes?”

“I dunno. A couple of dozen maybe. Something like that.”

“Fucking wonderful. Can you round ‘em up and chuck ‘em out?”

“Yeah, right. Like I can remember who had which tickets. Do you want to go around with my assistant and point out people you don’t recognise?”

“Not much fucking point is there? It’d cause more trouble than it’s worth.”

“Sorry, mate. I mean, how was I supposed to know? Maybe you should have put a hologram on the tickets, eh?” The doorman chuckled.

“Thanks a fucking bunch,” said Kenny. He threw the ticket stubs back at the doorman. “I’ll remember that, and if they ever bring out a printer that does holograms, I’ll get one.” He stomped away and muttered under his breath, “Stupid fucking arsehole.”

He skidded on the slippery floor as he entered the bathroom. “Fuck! That better not be some dirty bastard’s piss.”

He walked over to the urinal, ripped open his button fly and aimed at the pan. He groaned as his bladder emptied. His stress level was already high, and the incident with the doorman had raised it higher. It was the middle of the university’s exam fortnight, and Kenny was finding the tests more difficult than he’d expected. The party was meant to de-stress him and his friends.

It wasn’t working.

Kenny had wound up doing all the organising while Adam did nothing at all. For a few weeks now he’d felt his temper bubbling just beneath the surface, and he’d worked very hard on keeping it under control.

He took a deep, calming breath as the stream of urine became a trickle and then stopped. He tapped away the last few drops, stuffed his cock back into his jeans and then went to wait at the bar for service. His friends let him jump the queue and he ordered a pint of lager and a whisky chaser for himself, and vodka and Coke for Jessica. He took them back to the empty table he’d commandeered early in the evening. Jessica was still having fun on the dance floor. Kenny settled down to watch.

She was dancing with Ruth, who shared their off-campus house along with Adam, Hannah and Lucie. Kenny had a thing for Ruth, although he’d never admit that to Jess. He watched the two girls dance. They were surrounded by a group of drunken gatecrashers. Jessica had made a real effort for his birthday—dolled up in her best clothes, her hair and make-up perfect.

She wore light-green eye shadow to highlight her vibrant emerald eyes. Her coal-black tresses had grown long over the two years they’d been together. They hung in loose spiral curls and cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. She’d got on her favourite top—a shiny, black, backless halter-neck—and when she turned to the side, her arms raised as she danced, anyone watching could clearly see the gentle swell of her wonderful breasts.

Her skirt was unlike any he’d seen before—a white satin underskirt beneath a cream chiffon over-skirt. On the right-hand side, the skirt reached down to just past her knee, but it swept up to her mid-thigh on the left. Her legs looked long, lithe and divine in black, lace-top stockings and strappy, black high-heels.

Kenny stared as she danced and two hefty guys vied to get closest to her. She wiggled her hips and jiggled her boobs. She had them hooked and any moment now, she’d toss them back in the water.

She glanced over at Kenny and flashed her most wicked smile. She was showing off for him—letting him know just how lucky he was to be taking her home when so many others would give the world to take his place.

She positioned herself with her back against Ruth’s. They held hands for a moment. And then Jessica put her hands in her hair and shimmed down until her head was level with Ruth’s hips. She bounced on her toes a couple of times then slowly ascended, throwing her head from side to side and making her hair whip around her face. The guys around her went wild.

Kenny held up her drink and shook the glass. She nodded and whispered something to Ruth. Then she sauntered across the dance floor. Heads turned as her hips swayed and her heels clicked. He really was the luckiest bastard in the room.

When she arrived at the table, she stood at his side and reached across him to pick up her drink. He got a glorious flash of her delicious boobs. They were her best feature. Not because of their size—they were actually quite small—but because of her ultra-sensitive nipples. One light brush and they were hard, and her pussy was wet. A prolonged assault would have her on her back with her legs open, screaming, “Fuck me.” Kenny had been known to make her come just from playing with her breasts.

She gulped down her vodka in one go and then drank some of Kenny’s lager. “Coming to dance?”

Kenny shook his head. “Nah, I’m enjoying the view from here too much, thanks. Besides, I’d rather save my energy for when we get home.”

“Ohhhh, I like the sound of that. Perhaps I’d better get back out there and tease you some more just to be on the safe side. I love it when you’re all worked up.” She bounded back to Ruth, every male eye in the house following her.

Kenny had no idea how long he sat watching Jessica reel in bloke after bloke only to brush them off. Each time she tossed a suitor aside, she grinned and blew Kenny a kiss. Some of his friends asked him to dance or offered to buy him a drink, but he told everyone he was fine and just wanted to relax. He sipped his pint and enjoyed the show.

Adam threw himself into the seat next to him. “All right, Kens?”

“Top draw, Ads.”

“Cool.” He sipped from his bottle of beer. “Jess is turning up the heat tonight. I reckon you’re in for a treat later.”

Kenny smiled. “I hear you are too. Hannah and Lucie all set are they?”

Adam chuckled like an idiot, rocked back and forth on his chair and nodded. “I fucking hope so, mate. I fucking hope so. You reckon I can handle them both?”

Jessica trotted over and slowly straddled Kenny’s lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. It was a sloppy, drunken kiss—Kenny’s favourite. She wiggled on his lap and rubbed her soft, round arse against him. “Hmmmm. Guess my little show is working. I’m going to enjoy myself later tonight. My favourite toy has never felt so big. But don’t you worry ... I’ve not forgotten it’s your birthday. I’ve got something special planned.”

“What?”

“Something very special. Can’t say anymore ... it’s a surprise.”

She stood and went back to the dance floor. Kenny smiled and looked at his watch. He wanted to get home and find out what his surprise was. More out of habit than thirst, he picked up his glass, necked the dregs, and slammed it back on the table.

He stared at the empty glass. “I might go and get another. You want one?” he said to Adam.

“Nah, mate. I’m all right. I don’t want to get too drunk, do I? It’d be a bit embarrassing if I can’t perform.”

Kenny decided Adam was right. There was pressure building up in his bladder again, and he needed to release it. He stood and strode to the bathroom just as Hannah dragged Adam onto the dance floor. He wasn’t gone long, but when he returned, Kenny got the shock of his life.

Jessica was in the centre of the dance floor, snogging Adam’s face off.

She’d been an outrageous flirt ever since he’d known her and, despite his best efforts, Kenny had been unable to change her. He didn’t like her flirting, but he’d forced himself to accept that if he wanted to be with her, he’d have to put up with it. In recent months, he’d even learned to enjoy it a little bit. He enjoyed the feeling of power it gave him to know that even though there was a roomful of men aching to nail her, it would be his cock sinking into her and making her moan. But there had always been a line that she’d never crossed. She’d promised him very early on that she wouldn’t—and she’d kept that promise. Until now.

Her arms were around Adam’s neck and her hands ruffled his hair. His hands cupped her arse. The movement of their heads made it clear there was a lot of tongue action going on.

Kenny stared, open-mouthed, as Adam kneaded her buttocks with one hand. The other hand had moved upwards. Adam slipped it inside her top and squeezed her tit. Jessica tipped her head back and Kenny swore he heard her moan over the thump-thump of the music—a sure sign that she was enjoying the attention. Kenny had seen enough.

He knocked over the table as he rushed past it, smashing glasses and spilling their contents on the floor.

“What the fuck?” he screamed over the music. All eyes turned to him. “Get the fuck off her! You fucking bastard!”

He sprinted across the dance floor and pulled the couple apart. He stood between them, breathing heavily, and squared up to his friend. “What the fuck d’you think you’re doing, mate?”

Adam’s immediate reaction was to square up too, but he quickly backed down. “Hey, sorry, man. I didn’t mean ... I mean ... You know what’s she’s like. She threw herself at me.”

Kenny turned to Jessica. “Explain?”

“It was only a little birthday kiss—”

He held up his palm to her face. “I don’t want to hear it. You’ve gone too far this time, Jess. Too far by a fucking mile.” He turned back to Adam. “If you want her, she’s yours. Good luck. You’ll fucking need it.”

Kenny turned on his heel and stormed away. He didn’t look around but he knew that Jessica and Adam were following him. He could hear their pleas.

He ignored them.

His rage carried him through the foyer and out the front door. He couldn’t believe what he’d just seen. It may have been due to the alcohol as much as Jessica’s actions, but he was livid, and weeks of frustration finally boiled over. He screamed in anger and kicked a stone lying on the pavement. The stone flew towards the car park and smashed the headlamp of a nearby Ford Focus.

His Ford Focus.

“Bollocks!”

Jessica and Adam caught up with him. She grabbed his arm and spun him around. “Kenny? Kenny, listen to me. It wasn’t what you think.”

“Fuck you, Jess! Fuck. You. Or is that why you’re here? You after that fucking threesome you keep fantasising about? One cock not e-fucking-nough for you, is that it?”

“That’s a bit harsh, mate,” said Adam. “Like she said, it’s not what you think.”

“You can shut the fuck up too, you backstabbing bastard. Nicking a bloke’s bird is bad enough. But when it’s your best mate ... Fuck, man, we’re like fucking brothers, man. Brothers! What the fuck were you thinking?”

“I sort of wasn’t thinking.”

“Thinking with your dick is more like it. I’ve seen you eyeing her up. Don’t think I haven’t. I can’t stand to be near either of you right now. Get out of my way.” Kenny pushed between them and headed back to the club.

He heard Jessica call after him, “Kenny, wait.”

Kenny turned and she stopped. “Get the fuck away from me, Jess. I mean it. Before I do something I’ll regret.”

“Let him go, Jess. Let him calm down,” said Adam.

“Best idea you’ve had all fucking night, mate,” said Kenny, pointing at his friend. “Leave me the fuck alone. Both of you.”

As Kenny reached the door, he met Ruth coming out. “Kenny? Are you okay? Is everything all right? Is Jess okay?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.