Phone Calls - Cover

Phone Calls

Copyright© 2011 by Marc Nobbs

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An unexpected phone call. A voice from the past. Memories are stirred and John’s current relationship is suddenly threatened by his last. This story was written in 2005 and is one that I think has scope to become a much longer, much better erotic romance. But I'm not sure if I will ever get around to rewriting it.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating  

John spent the weekend following the Rachel's call with his girlfriend, Susan. They went out as usual, to the pictures and to a club. John never mentioned the phone call. He cared about Susan, but she was insecure. He didn't know how she would react to the news that he had spoken to Rachel.

The thought of making love to Susan scared him. The last thing he wanted was to call out Rachel's name at the point of ecstasy, but he knew that he might. That would devastate Susan.

Somewhat fortunately Susan told him they couldn't do it. It was her time of the month. This only served to remind John of the number of times he and Rachel had made love despite the blood. He couldn't seem to get Rachel off his mind.

It was nearly two weeks before John phoned Rachel back. He'd picked up the receiver on many occasions, but felt guilty and ended up calling Susan instead.

"Hi," he said when the phone was answered, "Is Rachel there?"

"It's me, hi John."

"Hi."

"I'm glad you called back."

They got the chit-chat out of the way quickly, and spent over half an hour catching up on a fortnights worth of news. But the whole time John sensed that there was something in Rachel's voice.

"Rac, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." She answered too quickly for John's liking. "Nothing's wrong, what makes you think that?"

"Just something in your voice. I could always tell so much from your voice. And now. There's just something there."

"Perceptive as ever. You can still read me like a book."

"So what is it?"

"I just," she paused, gathering her thoughts. "I just miss you, that's all. I miss that we always used to do everything together. I miss cooking with you, shopping with you. I guess I just long for the past. Speaking to you brings it all back."

"Tell me about it," he replied. "D'you know what I dreamt about after you called me last time?"

"Same thing as me, I'll bet."

"Well if you dreamt about the night we got together, you'd be right."

"It was very nice," she said. "Do you know that you showed me just how pleasurable sex can be?"

"You've told me that a few times." He paused before continuing. "Hey, do you remember that day that Joe told us he had had sex seven times in one day?"

"Oh yeah," giggled Rachel. "And we tried to beat his record. Doing it between lectures, trying to get in a quickie between 'Eastenders' and 'Top Gear'. How many times in all?"

"Over the whole twenty four hours I think it was about twelve."

"Nearly double Joe's record."

"Then he told us it didn't count because he'd done it over twelve hours." John laughed at the memory. "Rac? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything. You know that."

"Do you remember that night with Robbie and Karen."

"You mean..."

"Yeah, that one. Did that ... I mean. Oh, how can I put this. Was your going out with Robbie after you moved out of the flat, influenced by what happened that night?"

"Not really. We were all pretty drunk. I think he was just there at the right time, that's all."

"That night was pretty wild. Although I doubt it would have happened if not for the booze and the pot."

"It was certainly a break from the norm, not that our sex life was normal."

"I would have called it, Healthy," said John.

"Healthy? Does that mean sex every night, sex in public places, sex..."

"That's what it says in the magazines my sister reads."

"She must read the same ones as me."

John told her it was time to go, he dreaded getting the phone bill as it was. They said their goodbyes, and Rachel promised to phone him again soon. As he put the phone down, John looked at the clock, there was still time for him to phone Susan.


After that first night together John and Rachel's relationship grew quickly. Their friends treated them as if they had always been a couple, and some even said that they were made for each other. John and Rachel certainly felt that way. Rachel often described John as her 'Soul Mate'.

Summer came and they saw each other as often as they could. They both had to work so that meant weekends and a two week camping trip to Ireland.

When the new term started they moved out of the halls of residence and into a rented house, with four others. Two of John's best friends, Robbie and James, and two girls that James knew from his course, Karen and Joanne.

Karen and Rachel quickly became very good friends, and along with Robbie and John they often went out as a foursome. It was obvious that Robbie and Karen had the hots for each other, but both were too shy to do anything about it, despite Rachel's repeated matchmaking attempts.

One evening they went out to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was a raucous night. They danced, drank and smoked pot. By the time the bar closed they were all blind drunk. In that condition, there was no taxi driver who would let them get in his cab, so they walked home. This sobered them up, but only a little. When they got home, the combination of the cool night air and the alcohol left them in an inhibition-less, but physically capable state.

They had the munchies and made some toast before going to watch a video in John and Rachel's room. John and Rachel sat on the bed in each other's arms, while Robbie and Karen sat next to each other on the floor at the foot of the bed.

After half an hour of the film, Karen interrupted. "I'm bored. Why do we have to watch this crap?"

"Because," said Rachel, "Keanu's in it. That's reason enough."

"Just 'cause you like him. Why can't we watch a film with someone I like in it?"

"Karen, if you're bored, you could always go to bed."

"I'm not tired."

"Who said anything about sleeping. You didn't let me finish," said Rachel. "I was going to suggest that you take Robbie with you. I'm sure you could find something to do."

"Rachel!"

"What's wrong, Robbie?"

"I'm not going upstairs for that, thank you very much," said Karen.

"Well if you don't want him," said Rachel. "I might just take him upstairs and bonk him myself. You wouldn't mind would you, hon?"

"As long as I get to stay here and bonk Karen's brains out."

"That's settled then," said Rachel. "Come on Robbie, let's go."

No-one moved. It was a silly, drunken conversation and Rachel didn't mean anything by it. It was just another of her less than subtle attempts at matchmaking. They sat in silence concentrating on the movie.

"John," Rachel said presently. "If Karen is bored with this film, why don't we put on something more entertaining, if you know what I mean?"

"Rachel?"

"You know." She nudged his ribs as she spoke.

"Oh, that. I thought that those films were just for us."

"Which films?" Robbie asked.

"Are you sure?" John asked Rachel, ignoring Robbie.

"Yeah. It'll be fun."

"Okay. Robbie, can you open the bottom drawer in my desk please."

Robbie crawled on his hands and knees over to the desk and opened the draw.

"Inside there should be a couple of tapes with no labels on them. Put one of them on."

Robbie did as he was asked and returned to his seat next to Karen. The screen filled with a women being stuffed from both ends by two men with huge cocks.

"Wow," said Robbie, his mouth wide open. "I didn't know you had any of these J."

"I got them of a chap I worked with over the summer. He gets 'em in from Holland, and copied 'em for me."

"That's disgusting," said Karen.

"No it's not," said Rachel. "It's sexy."

"They really turn Rachel on," said John. "She always gets really worked up watching them."

"I don't see how," said Karen. The look of complete disgust on her face had changed to one of only slight disgust.

"You're just having a typical catholic upbringing reaction. Sex is dirty and all that," said John. "Just imagine it's you on the screen, getting serviced by two well hung hunks."

"Is it even legal?" asked Karen, her look of slight disgust changed to fascination.

"No," said John. "At least not in this country. I told you, my mate gets them from Amsterdam."

"So, you're breaking the law by having it."

"Technically, but they only go after the big fish. They're not interested in someone like me with a couple of tapes for personal enjoyment. Besides, how many joints did you smoke this evening?"

"Just a half of one."

"That's still illegal."

"Can you lend me one?" asked Robbie.

"I'll do better than that. Get me a tape and I'll make you a copy."

Suddenly, Rachel moaned. Karen and Robbie turned around to see that Rachel had her eyes clamped shut, and had slid a hand under the waistband of her skirt. They couldn't see any more than that because with her legs spread and bent at the knee, her skirt fell between them, obscuring what she was doing.

"She always does that if I ignore her," said John. "Wannna see?"

Without waiting for an answer he gripped the hem of her skirt and slowly lifted it up, showing Robbie and Karen that Rachel's hand was inside her knickers and rubbing her clit. Karen and Robbie stared, transfixed. Rachel tipped her head back, leaning it against John's chest. She also gyrated her bum against the bulge that had formed in John's jeans.

John positioned her skirt so that the others had an clear view of her panty covered pussy, and moved his hands up to her tits. He cupped them through her blouse, then slipped his hands inside and under her bra. He fondled her breasts, squeezing them and playing with the nipples.

"Hhhmmm. That's nice," said Rachel, rolling her head from side to side.

This shook Karen from her trance. She turned to Robbie and said, "We should go, they obviously want to be alone."

"No," said John. "It's impolite to leave during the middle of a show."

Rachel was now rubbing herself quicker, and had slipped a single finger into her cunt.

"The polite thing to do," continued John. "Would be to join in."

Robbie was still transfixed by Rachel's actions, but Karen was getting a little flustered. "Don't be silly John. We can't join in, it's not right."

John pushed Rachel forward so that she was no longer leaning on him. "'scuse me," he said he as clambered from behind her.

Rachel fell back against the headboard, her eyes still shut and her breathing rapid, heavy and littered with deep moans. John crawled down the bed to Robbie and Karen. Robbie moved from side to side until he could see past John.

John lined his face up with Karen. He looked into her eyes, trying to read how she felt. He sensed that she was quite turned on by the whole situation. He leaned forward and kissed her. She was apprehensive, but soon responded to the kiss, putting her arms around John's neck and pulling him to her.

Rachel opened her eyes and saw John and Karen kissing.

"Robbie," she said softly, beckoning him to her with her index finger. He stared at her, looking puzzled.

She pulled the gusset of her white panties aside, they were so wet now they were almost see-through.

"Your tongue goes here," she said. She pointed downwards.

Robbie leapt up and scrambled to bury his face in Rachel's mound. Rachel held his head in place and closed her eyes again as he flicked her clit. Robbie alternated between flicking and sliding his tongue along the length of her entrance, lapping up her juices.

Karen climbed up onto the bed and sat next to John. They were locked in a passionate embrace. John undid each of the buttons on her blouse as they kissed, then he slid it off her shoulders. He reached around and unclasped her bra, removing that too. He cupped her boobs. They felt slightly bigger than Rachel's, but he couldn't be sure. He broke off the kiss and bent down to take one of them into his mouth. He sucked in as much as he could, then let out all but the nipple, gently biting on it. It was Karen's turn to close her eyes. She moaned, surrendering herself to the pleasure. The XXX movie was came to an end, and the TV screen turned black.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.