Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"Are you OK, honey?" Bill softly asked Susan.

Susan was looking at Hanna with a slight smile. She wasn't sure exactly why she was smiling. It could be because of the wonderful, electric feelings that were careening through her body. She was so relaxed and felt so alive at the same time. The smile could be because she knew that she had a lifetime of these sensations to experience. The smile could be because her little sister would experience these feelings next.

Susan's head languorously turned towards the wonderful man that was holding her. She just looked at him for a moment before answering. She wanted to memorize his face so that she would never forget it. Susan wanted to remember the laugh lines at the corners of his mouth. The crinkles at the corners of his eyes that got deeper when he smiled seemed important. The expressive, kind blue eyes seemed like a bottomless ocean that she could swim in forever. Her smile broadened as she felt the hard tube under her butt twitch and knew that she wasn't the only one excited.

Susan nodded slowly and said, "Thank you Mr. Black." Her voice was so soft it was barely audible.

Bill read her lips more than actually heard her words. He smiled too as he said, "You are welcome, honey,"

Bill bent toward the young teen and gently kissed her forehead, each eye, and then her lips. The kiss on her lips was a tender expression of caring and exploration. It wasn't hurried or insistent passion. It was simply an expression of appreciation, love, and the promise of more to come.

Bill broke the gentle kiss and sat up. He looked at the mother and daughters. Both daughters were bare from the waist up. Linda still had her t-shirt on, but it was still caught on one nipple so one breast was exposed. His cock twitched again. He had some ideas about how to rectify that little issue.

Bill wanted to cum right now but he was pretty sure that at his age the evening's fun and games would be over for him once he did. He didn't want it to end. Bill was fairly certain that Linda would come to her senses in the morning and insist on leaving. The video surveillance he had set up after his last housekeeper would ensure that he could relive tonight for the rest of his life. If Linda threatened to go to the police, Bill could use the video to show her complicity and stop any threats from her. Video wasn't the same as feeling the hard, thirteen year old nipple burning into his palm. He didn't know how long he could keep going without cumming but he was determined that he wouldn't just beat off tonight.

He squeezed the breast slightly and was rewarded with another tremor from Susan.

He leaned forward and gently kissed Linda on her forehead, eyes, and a lingering kiss on her lips. He was rewarded with a sigh of contentment from the young mother.

He leaned the other direction and kissed Hanna lightly on the lips.

The twelve year old had never been kissed like this but she had watched how her mom and sister had responded to their kisses. She tentatively kissed him back and a thrill shot through her body when she felt the adult tongue caress, then probe her lips. She allowed her lips to part as the tongue gently but briefly explored her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.