Hiring a Housekeeper - Cover

Hiring a Housekeeper

Copyright© 2011 by MisguidedChild

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A good man needs to hire a housekeeper. He gets pretty discouraged with the results the first time around but is persuaded to try again. The second try might answer his needs for a housekeeper and fulfill some of his more perverted fantasies. Should he take advantage of the situation if he is also helping a mother and her daughters when the mother is in a real bind? Of course he should. Note: Name change due to a duplicate on the SOL site.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter  

"OK then," Bill said stepping forward and breaking the mood a little. He really was trying to keep control of this evening. "Maybe you can do some more experiencing later, but right now we have some work to do. Linda, stand up please."

Linda stood and looked at him a little warily. What else could he do to her and her daughters without blatantly fucking them? A sudden feeling of guilt spiked through her as she realized that she was wondering what he was waiting for. Maybe the guilt was because she was anticipating how far he would go with her. Or maybe the guilt was because she was wondering how far he would go with all three of them.

Bill reached around her and, resting one shoulder against her breast, reached into a drawer. He pulled a pair of scissors and a whole box of the stationary clips that he had used on her shirt from the drawer and set it on the counter. He smiled at her as he straightened.

"Come on girls." Bill said, while looking into Linda's eyes. "We still need to fix your mom's shorts so she can modify them too."

Linda's eyes widened as she realized what he was going to be doing with her daughters. "Uncle my ass," she muttered and Bill's smile broadened.

"No dear. I'm saving that for tomorrow," Bill replied just as quietly, and his smile broadened as Linda's eyes opened even wider.

Bill squatted in front of Linda as Susan and Hanna walked up beside him. "What do you think girls," Bill asked seriously. "Look at the length of the legs from the inseam line. He laid a finger against the middle of the wet spot and traced his finger down the thigh to the end of material.

Linda jumped when he touched her pussy and Bill smiled again.

"See how long the legs of the shorts are?" he asked the girls.

They both nodded, looking confused.

"Well, I can't tell if they would look better if they were shorter or not," Bill said thoughtfully. "See, the rest of the shorts look pretty good," Bill said as he smoothed the shorts with his hand from the front waistband to her pussy. "Susan, feel how smooth the material feels across her belly."

Susan brought her hand up hesitantly. Bill gently grasped her hand and firmly guided it to the waistband. As soon as the girl's fingertips were touching the material and making small indentations, Bill drew the hand down slowly.

"See how well it lays against the skin," Bill said softly as the girls fingers entered the wet area and continued down.

Linda shook and a small groan escaped her lips as she felt the small fingers graze across her nether lips.

"Turn sideways Linda," Bill instructed brusquely. She did, and he ran his hand from the waistband in the back and down over her ass.

"See how the material lays so firmly against her back here?" he asked. "Hanna, run your hand down right here to see how well the fabric lays against her."

Hanna did as she was told, and Linda could feel her younger daughter's hand caress her ass.

"So it works OK back here," Bill said laying his hand against her ass. His finger tips just happened to land in the crack right above her puckered back door. Naturally he pressed in slightly. "And it works OK up here," he continued as he lay his hand over her stomach. Well, maybe it was a little lower than her stomach because the bottom of his hand was directly over Linda's clit. He pressed his hands together to ensure Linda got the full benefit of his efforts.

He released the pressure after a moment. He released it right after Linda's ragged breathing became truly strained.

"The problem is the length of the shorts legs on the inside of the legs," Bill continued and demonstrated what he was talking about.

Bill grasped the legs of Linda's shorts on both sides so his fingers were inside her shorts and his thumbs were outside pressing against her pussy. His fingers weren't idle. His fingers on both sides were diddling Linda's lips.

Linda gasped and her knees trembled. She thought she would fall again, but instead her knees bent as her pussy sought more stimulation from the invading digits.

Just as her hips started to twitch back and forth in that timeless motion of fucking, Bill released the material. "Ohhhhh nooooo," Linda moaned and her hips continued to twitch. She started moving her hands towards her crotch but Bill pushed them back.

"Stop that Linda. We are busy down here," Bill ordered, while smiling up at her lust contorted face. "Do you see what I mean girls," Bill said to the girls.

Both girls nodded but they weren't looking at Bill. They were looking at the growing wet spot on their mothers shorts.

"What I need is for you to roll that material up as far as it can go so I can clamp it with the stationary clamp. Oh no!" Bill said looking at his hands. "My hands are wet now and the clamp can slip off." Bill looked at his fingers, wet with Linda's pussy juice, and seemed to come to a decision.

"Would you two suck this juice off please," he asked holding his hands out to the two girls.

Both girls looked at Bill's glistening fingers and back at the wet spot on their mother's shorts. There was also a dribble of pussy juice running down the inside of her left leg now. They watched as Bill considerately scooped up the dribble on one of his fingers. They looked back at Bill's fingers for another moment, then leaned over together and started sucking their mom's juices from his fingers.

Linda looked down with a glazed look in her eyes and she was panting. Her legs finally gave way, and she half leaned, half sat on the bar stool behind her.

Bill stopped the girls when he figured he got the full impact from that little action. Both of Linda's daughters had that sexual glazed look now too. Linda just looked at her daughters with a hunger in her eyes and her hips continued to twitch occasionally.

"Now I need you to roll this material up as tight as you can," Bill said. "Use both hands and tell me as soon as you are ready. I will put the clamps on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.