Roadway Find - Cover

Roadway Find

Copyright© 2011 by De Von

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A divorced dad makes an interesting find on the way home from dropping his kids off, when a simple gesture of helping two college girls with a flat tire turns into a very unique and promising situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

"I think I can solve that," I said with a smile...

I stood and pulled Kayla close, kissing her as she came to me. Easing out of the kiss, I turned her sideways and pushed her back against the table. As she sat on the edge of the table, I put my hands on her shoulders and eased her back, causing her to lie across the table. I leaned forward and kissed her again, then began working my way down her neck, eliciting moans as I went. I noticed Sherrie again watching intently.

I straightened up and reached down, putting one hand on each side of Kayla's hips and hooking my thumbs into the waistband of her shorts. As I began to tug them down, she stiffened, pulling her legs together, causing me to pause and look inquisitively at her. Kayla hesitated a second, then asked, "You, you won't fuck me, will you? 'Cause I can get carried away sometimes, and I might say something to make you think..." she trailed off, and then continued, "Well, you know what I mean, but I still don't think I'm ready for that yet. OK?"

"You're fine," I said. "I won't fuck you. At least not today." I smiled as I said this, before continuing, "Besides, Sherrie is here to make sure I only do what you want." At this she smiled and relaxed, lifting her hips slightly to allow me to pull her shorts and panties down. I eased them over her feet and dropped them to the floor, then stood admiring this half-naked girl who had her feet on my shoulders, looking up at me in anticipation. I turned my head slightly right and began kissing the top of her left foot, causing her to squirm. I continued kissing my way up her leg, heading for her center. Her skin had a sweet, clean taste to it. As I closed in on my prize, I noticed she had a small patch of short blonde hair above her clit, neatly trimmed, and a soft down around her lower lips. I kissed down the inside of her thigh, then knelt in front of her, putting me at almost perfect head height with the table. I breathed in the sweet scent of her sex, only inches from my nose, as I noticed the drops of moisture forming on her lips. I leaned forward and gently licked her outer lips, slowly moving up and tickling her clit softly with my tongue. I could feel her react immediately to my tongue on her, and I knew she wasn't going to last long. I lowered my mouth back to Kayla's slit; again caressing her outer lips with my tongue, then dove in and briefly sucked on her clit. This brought a squeal of delight from her as her legs stiffened on either side of my head. Kayla tasted every bit as sweet as she looked and smelled. It had been a quite a long time since I had encountered a pussy as pure and delectable as this one. While I really wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible, I knew it was going to be impossible to keep her from cumming for long, especially given all the excitement she had already generated and seen.

I reached up and gently caressed her outer lips with one finger as I leaned toward her and licked her clit again, softer this time. Kayla shivered again, moaning with pleasure at the contact. Suddenly I felt her hands on my head, her fingers in constant motion as I licked her. I could feel the tension in her body, and decided to go ahead and give her what she was longing for. After all, this was shaping up to be only the first of many encounters, so I reasoned that I would have more opportunities to tease her relentlessly, and besides, she had already given so unselfishly to me. With that thought, I gently kissed her clit, then parted my lips and suddenly sucked hard on her little pleasure button. Kayla exploded almost instantly, crying out with pleasure as her legs clamped together around my head, her body bucking and thrashing on the table as she came several times, one after another, each one stronger than before. I kept sucking on her clit, slowly relaxing the pressure, until I felt the pressure from her hands change from gripping to gently pushing. "Please," she whimpered, "I can't take anymore! Mercy! Mercy!" With that I lifted my lips from her, savoring her sweet scent and the feel of her legs on my shoulders. I just sat there for a few minutes, letting her rest. "I think I'm gonna fall if you move," Kayla said softly.

"Don't worry," I replied, "I'll take care of you." I stood slowly, still supporting her legs. I shifted both of them to one side, then eased around and slid my other arm under her shoulders. She put her arms around my neck and held on lightly as I picked her up off the table. She seemed light as a feather to me. I kissed her gently and asked which way. She pointed to the hallway, and I started walking. As we got to the end, she pointed to the door on the left, and I eased thru sideways, careful not to hit her head on the doorway.

What greeted me was a girl's room, somewhat sparsely populated with a twin bed, a small dresser with makeup and perfume scattered on top of it, and a closet off to one side. A desk with books and college supplies sat next to the bed, which I went to and laid Kayla gently in. I took the soft fleece blanket from the foot and covered her up with it, pausing to give her a last gentle kiss. "Thank you," she whispered, as her eyes fluttered and sleep claimed her.

"No, Thank YOU!" I said quietly as I eased out of her bedroom and closed the door.

I jumped as I turned around and almost ran into Sherrie, who had apparently followed me quietly down the hall and watched as I tucked Kayla in. "Thanks for being so great with her. She's like a little sister to me, most of the time," Sherrie said.

"No thanks necessary," I replied. "She made it more than worthwhile. I noticed you seemed to be enjoying the show quite a bit yourself." Sherrie blushed at this, but nodded. "Well, I'm not sure I'm done enjoying just yet," she said as she reached out and grasped my cock thru my jeans. "And if this is any indication, you aren't either." My cock was still rock hard from all the attention I'd been giving Kayla. Sherrie glanced at the clock on the living room wall. "Do you have time?" She asked. "I'm sure I can make up a good excuse," I responded.

With that, Sherrie took my hand and led me to the love seat in their living room. As we stood before it, she unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out, stroking it with her hands as she pushed my jeans and briefs down. She was much more confident than Kayla had been, easily taking charge of the situation and doing what she wanted. I was more than content to let her do so.

As soon as Sherrie had my jeans on the floor, she sank to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth. Unlike Kayla, she obviously had experience, reaching up to caress my balls as she sucked me expertly. Having just cum a short while before, I wasn't in any hurry this time. I felt Sherrie shift, and watched as she took her blouse off one-handed. I reached down and released the clasp of her bra, letting it fall free. Her breasts weren't large, but they were very nicely formed. The perfect handful, in other words. I took one in each hand and softly caressed them as she continued sucking my cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.