Preview

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 5 - Advocate

by Risq

Copyright© 2011 by Risq

Fantasy Story: The race of the oldest living creatures are upset with the way men are infringing on their lives and so they decide to do some thing about it by possibly destroying them all. But one of their number wants to save man and goes looking for a champion to speak on man's behalf. Problem is the most likely candidate to be chosen for this job, Dusty, is already currently on a job and up to his neck in undead as he tries to unravel that mystery around why "they" are out roaming the countryside!

Tags: Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Slow  

Author's Notes:

There are 12 chapters to this book. I'd like to thank Audience for his help at trying to proof my mess and do content editing for the story for plot holes and left open and uncompleted ideas. I'd also like to thanks Czskrazzi for trying to edit and help with my grammar issues.

And yes after they both gave it back I still tinkered with it a touch, sorry (^_^)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.