Teenage Prostitute: the Glass Coffee Table - Cover

Teenage Prostitute: the Glass Coffee Table

by Chandra

Copyright© 2011 by Chandra

True Story Sex Story: A teenage girl is paid to put on her school clothes and do something very kinky on an older gentleman’s glass coffee table…while the gentleman and his friend are underneath it. This is true account of another of my adventures.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Prostitution   .

It was last year. I was performing at a party, doing my innocent high- school-girl-next-door-undresses-and-masturbates act. At 19, I was still technically a teenager but when I dressed the part, I could pass for several years younger. These parties turn into orgies and while I don't participate in group gropes, I'm the centerpiece and catalyst. I get things started. Sure, they could hire a hundred sluts to dress up like schoolgirls but they're still sluts. I'm the real deal innocent girl- next-door and that's what they're there to enjoy. That and to fuck one another's brains out.

"I have new panties and a new bra, daddy. Would you like to see them?"

"Mommy ... I get these funny feelings in my vagina and I don't know what to do. Would you help me?"

I get tipped a lot of money by these rich people but it's so much fun that I would do it without the tips.

One of the guests at this party was a very nice older Cuban gentleman I'll call Jose. Jose was especially interested in my behind and while I do let people get within smelling distance of my muffin and my behind, they know the rules up front, that they aren't allowed to touch me. But I did allow him to lie down on the floor underneath me and while I was still wearing my gray pleated skirt, white socks and sneakers, I pulled my white panties down and squatted to within inches of his face while he jerked off. "Ay, mi hija. Mi hija." They applauded when he shot his load. He had a lot of fun and generously gave me a $500 tip.

Everyone had a good time and my tips for that party was $2,000. All cash, of course.

Jose enjoyed the experience so much that a few weeks later he asked Freddie if he could have a private session with me. He understood that there would be no touching but he had a special request and if I agreed, he would be extremely generous. He was also going to have someone with him. Freddie checked them out and they came up clean so he talked to me about it. I thought it over. It was pretty kinky but I decided it was something different and it might be fun, so I agreed. And of course, there was the money.

It was a Sunday morning. Jose sent his manservant to pick me up and bring me to his hi rise. By prearrangement, I wore the uniform. White, short sleeve blouse, red school skirt, white bra and panties, white socks and sneakers. For effect, I brought along a couple of schoolbooks. It's a nice touch and adds to the believable innocence factor.

When we arrived I was escorted to Jose's 37th floor penthouse. Kiss, kiss. He introduced me to his friend, who I was told was called Uncle. Yeah right. He, he, he.

I looked around and the place was beautifully furnished. In the middle of the living room there was a large, all glass coffee table, which seemed unusually high off the floor. We went out on the patio for some small talk and some coffee. I plopped down opposite them on a patio lounge, allowing my skirt to ride up my thighs.

After a while Jose asked me if he could ask me a very personal question. I said "Of course, daddy."

I knew this was coming. It's why I was there. I pulled my knees up and put my arms around them, giving the men a perfect view of the white V of my panty crotch.

"Have you had a bowel movement yet this morning, mi hija?"

"No, daddy, I haven't. Why do you ask?"

"I thought so. It's very important for young ladies to move their bowels every day and your uncle and I are concerned that you haven't evacuated yet today."

"I love you so much, daddy. And you too, Uncle. Thank you for being so concerned. What shall we do about it?"

"Let's go inside to the living room and think this through."

We walked into his living room and right away I saw that there were items placed alongside the glass coffee table that weren't there before. Hmm. There was toilet paper, a washbasin, a washcloth and several towels. Now I understood why the glass coffee table was so high.

"Your uncle and I are here to help you and we will see if there is a problem. But first, we're going to remove our clothes because we don't want to risk getting them soiled. And while we're at it, perhaps you should remove your blouse."

"But daddy, I'm only 15 years old and Uncle has never seen me undressed."

"Is OK, querida. Your uncle ees familia."

"OK, daddy. If you say so."

"Si, nina. That would be best."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.