Kara Grows Up: After Graduation

by Trace Ekies

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: [3rd of the 'Kara' series] Although eighteen year-old Kara liked showing-off and being watched, she wasn't just a tease. She had already surrendered her viginity in a less than satisfying way. Perhaps the neighbor boy could do better.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

Kara's mother had been killed in a car wreck five years earlier. It had taken her the better part of a year to adjust to life without a mother. When she was fifteen she realized that she liked showing off her body. Nevertheless, she had been cautious about how she dressed around the house, at least when Daddy was home.

Kara's high-school graduation present had been a trip to France with Daddy. While there Kara had begun going without a bra, leaving an extra button or two undone, and had even gone topless at the beach. While they were in France, Daddy had encouraged Kara's sexuality, but only in public. He even admitted that her mother had behaved similarly. Privately however, he had insisted on maintaining a more normal father-daughter relationship.

Now that they were home, Kara wanted to continue her new found freedom. She realized however, that their friends and neighbors were not likely to be as open-minded as had been the people of France, neither could she expect anonymity in such a small town. Kara did however, want to dress as she pleased around the house, but she understood that her father might have mixed emotions about seeing his daughter in a sexual light. It was also important to her that a normal father-daughter relationship should exist.

Kara and her father often had breakfast together before he left for the office. Since school had ended, she didn't have a real reason to be fully dressed that early in the day. Prior to their trip to France, when Kara joined Daddy for breakfast, she had generally worn a robe or other modest cover-up over her skimpier sleep clothes.

Kara's conservative dress at home around Daddy had probably been as much her own doing as it had been Daddy's, but Kara's mother had left her share of the house to Kara, so technically it was as much Kara's house as it was Daddy's. Kara wanted things to change. On their first morning back Kara skipped the robe and wore only her sleep set to breakfast.

The sleep set wasn't as revealing as some of the things she had worn in France, but they weren't in France anymore either, and Kara didn't know yet how Daddy might react.

Kara's sleep set consisted of a frilly white shorty pajama top and matching panties. It wasn't transparent, but it was thin enough so as to make it obvious she wasn't wearing anything under it.

When John Radcliffe came into the kitchen he was initially startled by Kara's unprecedented dress. He inhaled a quick gulp of air and looked closely at his daughter's silhouette in the flimsy material. He eventually quipped, "This means, I hope, that I don't have to look at that sexless robe anymore."

"Then its okay ... the way I'm dressed, I mean."

"If you don't mind me staring."

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much."

"And I love you too, sweetheart. Just remind me once in a while, that you are still my daughter."

After Daddy left, Kara fixed herself a second cup of coffee and took it out to the backyard where she sat at a table near the pool. Kara was still wearing the sleep set she had worn at breakfast and although it was not something she would normally wear outside, even in her own backyard, the skimpy attire seemed appropriate for the Texas sun. Besides, there was only minimal risk of being seen. The single threat to her privacy was a window in the second story of the house next door.

It was the bedroom window of Kara's long-time friend Tommy who likely was already downstairs at this time of morning. Tommy had become one of Kara's closest friends after the loss of her mother. She had at one time even had a 'crush' on him. Recently however, in spite of being in the same graduating class, the two had not had much contact.

Kara thought she detected movement at the upstairs window and wondered if Tommy might be watching. She wasn't overly concerned about what he might see. After all, he had seen her naked when they were fifteen, but that was three years ago. She was a lot more developed now and it might be fun to see Tommy's reaction.

Kara learned soon enough that she had probably attracted Tommy's attention. While sipping her coffee she saw him enter his own backyard and wander over near the hedge separating their properties. The shrubs forming the hedge were relatively new and still quite thin, having replaced a rotten fence that had been taken down a year or so earlier. Kara, although having her head turned away, watched Tommy sneak occasional glances toward where she was sitting. "Hey stranger," she called to him, "C'mon over if ya got time."

Tommy had watched from his upstairs window as Kara entered the backyard wearing what appeared to be something she might have worn to bed. Wanting to get a better view, he pretended to inspect the hedge, but now had been invited for a closeup view. "Surprised you're up." he said while working his way through one of the thinner spots. "Why so early?"

Kara's panties and bare legs were shielded from Tommy's immediate view as he approached the table. Kara suspected however, that he was very aware of how little she was wearing and had probably been on the other side of the hedge because of it. "Sit," she commanded. "I got up to have breakfast with Daddy."

Holy shit, Tommy thought as he sat down. Kara had just had breakfast with her father and she was wearing even less than what he had previously imagined. And what little bit of clothing she was wearing, was so thin, it was apparent she was wearing nothing under it, except maybe a pair of panties, and judging from what he could see, there wouldn't be much to them either. "Haven't seen ya in while. Been gone?"

Kara found it intoxicating to be so bare, almost naked, while outside, talking to her neighbor. "We just came back from France. Daddy took me there as my graduation present."

Tommy wondered if Kara really had been dressed like this while she was having breakfast with her father. "Wow ... I knew you guys were gone last week ... but I had no idea ... I mean ... France ... cool."

The shoulder straps of Kara's sleep set had slipped from her shoulders when she first sat down. She had left them that way as she liked the feeling of having so much exposed, especially now that Tommy was so obviously enjoying the view. Kara leaned forward with her elbows on the table and let her top slip even lower. She asked, "Did you miss me?"

Tommy gasped, his mouth hanging open. Kara's top had very nearly fallen off and now just barely covered her nipples. "Its kinda hard to miss someone you never see."

Kara knew that Tommy was seeing quite a lot of her right now. "We used to see each other every day."

Kara had to be aware of the view Tommy now enjoyed, yet she didn't appear to be concerned in the slightest. "Yeah, but I guess we kinda went our separate ways during the last coupla years."

"You're right ya know, it has been that long. I got so busy with gymnastics, drama club, yearbook and a bunch of other stuff that I almost never got home."

"Uh ... parties too," he added.

"Yeah, that too, but you weren't at any of them."

"No, my friends and I were probably studying ... or fooling with computers ... or -"

Kara stood up abruptly and took a couple of steps toward the house, then stopped. She had moved far enough so that Tommy now had an enticing view of what she had been hiding under the table. She turned slowly, giving him ample time to look her over. "I'm going to get myself another cup of coffee. Would you like one too?"

As he pondered the question, Tommy fantasized about running his hands along Kara's smooth calves, up her muscular thighs and over her butt-cheeks. When she had turned to face him, he noticed a small damp spot on the narrow strip of cloth between her legs and knew she was as excited as he was.

They were both grown up now but it didn't look like the game had changed much. Kara was still teasing and she was probably about to make some excuse for leaving him hanging. Just like before.

It was time for Tommy to tease Kara, by making her wait, at least until tomorrow. "Thanks, but I should be going. Stuff to do for Mother, ya know ... but I could make it tomorrow morning ... that is, if you want."

Kara was disappointed. It had been a mistake to ignore Tommy for so long and she knew now that she was going to have to make up for it. She knew also though, that it would be a mistake to try and do it in one day. "Okay ... tomorrow morning then ... as soon as Daddy leaves."

As Tommy got up to go, it was Kara's turn to look. Tommy might be a geek, like her girl-friends said, but he was also quite a hunk. Before he hastily turned away, she also noticed that not only had he acquired a nice package, but he still enjoyed being teased.


The next morning, Kara appeared for breakfast wearing a loose fitting, tissue thin, blue print sleep shift, its wrinkled texture attesting to its intended use. It was cut low, extending upward to just below her armpits and only slightly above the swell of her breasts.

The shift could probably have been supported by Kara's breasts alone, but it was intended to be held in place by two wide shoulder straps, attached near the top of the shift with four large buttons, two each in the front and back.

The shift was also short, only an inch or so below Kara's panties. When John Radcliffe entered the kitchen, Kara turned from the preparation counter where she had been standing and posed as if for a picture, her legs glamorously displayed.

"Those are as fine a legs as I have ever seen on any woman."

"Daaddy! I'm your daughter."

"Okay ... but I'm not blind."

"You could pretend."

"But you were looking like you wanted me to look."

"Well ... I'm sure I did, but I didn't know we'd have to talk about it."

"Okay, lets start again. What's for breakfast?"

"That's better, sit down and you'll find out."

Kara carried the pancakes and sausage to the table, than sat down across from Daddy. The conversation initially was about what Kara had prepared for breakfast, eventually gravitating to a discussion of who Daddy was meeting that day at work. As they ate however, Mr. Radcliffe could not ignore the tantalizing movement of Kara's breasts beneath the thin material of her shift.

"You don't wear a bra to bed, do you?"

"No ... but do we have to discuss it?"

"Its kinda hard not to notice your ... uh..."

"Tits, Daddy. Its okay, you can say tits."

"uh ... whatever ... jiggling around in front of me."

"Oh, Christ ... so we're back to talking about my body again."

"Well it's hard to think about much else. After all, that's not exactly a nun costume."

"Daddy, I like that you're interested in my body, but can't you at least pretend to be interested in something else."

"Okay, sorry, tell me what you did yesterday."

"Tommy came over when I was sitting on the deck. We talked for a while."

"Afternoon?"

"Uh ... just after you left. I was finishing my coffee."

Mr. Radcliffe hesitated, remembering quite vividly what Kara had been wearing when he left the previous morning. "Uh ... you did put a robe or something on before -"

"No, Daddy, I didn't ... but I can explain."

"I think, I'd rather you didn't ... Tommy must have -"

"What? Must have what. You do approve of him don't you."

"Well yeah, I think so, but didn't you tell me a couple of years ago you didn't like him anymore."

"I think I changed my mind."

"I would hope so! With what you were wearing yesterday, you better like him a lot."

"Daddy, it isn't like you're thinking. But he is coming over again today ... after you leave."

"Coffee again? Uh ... like you are?"

"Yeah ... well ... uh ... thats sorta what I had in mind."

Mr. Radcliffe looked away, seemingly deep in thought. "On the deck?" he asked.

"Uh huh. What are you thinking, Daddy."

"I'm thinking, I wish I had a girl like you next door when I was growing up."

"You don't think I'm being too bad, then?"

"No ... not if you stay outside on the deck ... you should be okay ... but watch yourself ... and him too."

"I will, Daddy, and thanks. I knew you'd understand."

John Radcliffe got up from the table, kissed his surprisingly mature daughter on the forehead and left for work.

After Daddy left, Kara began thinking about her day. Yesterday, she had wondered what it would be like, being outside without panties. It hadn't been an option though with what she had been wearing. Today however, with the shift covering all but her legs, it might be fun.

Kara had slept in her panties and left them on when she came to breakfast. She wasn't planning to expose that part of herself to Tommy, at least not today, but going without panties would still be kinda wild. Kara slid her panties off and dropped them on the table.

Kara poured two cups of fresh coffee and set them on the table, next to the panties. Then, before opening the door, she slipped the shift's shoulder straps down on her arms. "Can I join you," she needlessly asked as she stepped out.

Tommy was sitting with his back to the house, but turned at the sound of Kara's voice. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. "I was hoping you might, at least that was the plan," he answered.

Kara pulled a chair from the table, not the one across from Tommy, but the one closest to him. "Really? I got the impression yesterday that I was boring you."

Yeah sure, Tommy thought, and from the looks of things, today might be even more interesting. He continued the charade, "Yeah, well, I had other things on my mind."

Kara moved the chair back from the table and faced it toward the sun, which was behind Tommy. "I forgot the coffee. Be a dear and get it. Its on the kitchen table."

Tommy noted with delight that every movement Kara made as she wrestled the chair into position, caused the shift to inch lower. "Sure, get yourself fixed. I'll be right back."

Tommy stepped into the kitchen and went straight to the table. He reached for the steaming cups of coffee, but hesitated when he saw the panties. He picked them up and found them still warm. Kara must have just taken them off.

Oh my God, he thought, there isn't anything under that flimsy shift she's wearing. He held the panties to his nose and inhaled the aroma, then dropped them back on the table, snatched the cups of coffee and made his way carefully to the door.

Kara hadn't been overly concerned about her top slipping down. She had worried though that a gust of wind might lift the hem of her shift before she got sat down. To keep from exposing too much, she needed to be sitting when Tommy returned.

Kara had just gotten seated when Tommy kicked open the back door and came out juggling two full cups of coffee. As Tommy's eyes darted quickly from one cup to the other and back again, Kara positioned herself in the chair facing where he would sit.

Tommy put the cups on the table and looked at Kara as he sat down. He felt a stirring in his pants when he thought about how bare she was under the shift. "Did you have breakfast with your father again?"

Kara had her legs spread, ostensibly to get some sun on her inner thighs. "Yeah, he likes to see me for a few minutes before he leaves."

I'll bet he does, thought Tommy, and guessed that Kara had been similarly dressed at breakfast, except for the panties of course. "Did he know we were going to have coffee together."

Kara saw where Tommy was looking and knew she had been smart to pull the shift lower on her breasts, providing extra material to cover what Tommy probably thought of as her 'pussy'. "Of course. We talked about it."

Tommy glanced at Kara's breasts. Not as much showing as yesterday, but still pretty spectacular. "Yesterday too?"

"Uh huh. And before you ask, yes, he knows I'm still in my night clothes."

"He doesn't care?"

"No. He's not like your mother."

"What about my mother?"

"You've forgotten about the time she caught us."

"When we were skinny-dipping ya mean."

"Yeah ... too bad too ... after all, we were just playing. How old were we then?"

"Thirteen, I think ... it was your first summer here. I remember how cute you looked without any clothes."

"Cute? I musta been pretty skinny."

"Well, you didn't have curves like you do now, but you were still cute."

"And just what about me did you think was cute."

"Do I have to say?"

"I'd like you to."

"Well, your butt was kinda cute, especially the way you kept sticking it in my face."

"I did that! Oh my God. What else?"

"I didn't get to see very much of them ... but when you stood up in the shallow part of the pool, your ... uh... -"

"Tits. You can say it."

"Uh ... whatever ... they were kinda cute too."

"Really? They must have been awfully small back then."

"Uh ... well ... I liked 'em."

Kara leaned forward. "I was hoping you still might."

Tommy sneaked an embarrassed look at the bulge in his pants. "I thought that was obvious."

Kara looked devilishly at the tent in Tommy's pants, her gaze lingering too long for Tommy's comfort. He tried to divert her attention. "Yeah, We did used to have fun."

"You remember helping me out of the pool, before your mother got there."

"Yeah..."

"Remember your hands?"

"On your stomach? Had to be ... my arms were around your waist. Yeah, I remember."

"But I wanted them higher, on my ... uh ... tits."

"Really? How come you didn't say so?"

"I tried to, dummy."

"Huh? What?"

"My butt rubbing against your ... uh ... pecker?"

"Yeah ... but -"

"You told me my butt was cute. Now tell me you didn't notice it rubbing against your pecker."

"Well, sure I did, but uh ... you mean -"

"No ... it wasn't an accident, Mr. Class Valedictorian. I was trying to tell you ... well I wanted you to uh ... you know what I mean."

"Uh ... yeah, but ... Oh my God, I almost forgot -"

"What? Forgot what?"

"I'm supposed to take Mother to Gram's."

"Right now? ... you're coming back though."

"Not 'til tonight ... see ya in the morning again ... if that's okay."

Kara was thinking she must have the plague or something, the way Tommy had now run off two days in a row. "Yeah ... I guess so ... I'll still be here."

Kara was disappointed, but this might enable her to work on her tan. Other than Tommy's window next door, and of course their own windows, the Radcliffe's backyard was relatively private. But with no-one, other than Kara, home at either house, she could lay out at the pool, topless. Kara returned to the house.

On her way through the kitchen Kara picked up the panties she had left for Tommy to find. After a brief nap to allow the sun to climb a little higher, Kara put on one of her many bikinis and headed out to the pool.

Kara rinsed off with a quick dip, then parked herself on a nearby recliner. The bikini Kara was wearing had been bought when she was a size or two smaller. The top did little now to cover her ample breasts, exposing a goodly amount of skin between, as well as their sides and undersides. It would have been considered indecent if she now wore this undersized bikini in public, but in the privacy of her backyard it didn't matter.

Kara spread sun-tan oil on the exposed portions of her body and under the edges of her bikini. She thought she saw movement at Tommy's window, but Tommy was gone with his mother to his grandmother's house and Mr. Taylor was at work. It had to be her imagination.

Kara loosened the ties on her top, removed it and spread a thin layer of oil over her breasts. She lowered the back of the recliner and closed her eyes, imagining herself again on the beach in France, basking in the attention her uncovered breasts had attracted. She rested a hand on the warm spot between her legs and caressed it lightly with her fingertips.

Kara was jarred from her day-dream by the sound of the back-door at Tommy's house. Fearing it might be his mother coming to lecture her again on how 'proper' girls should behave, she hastily put her bikini top back on. Listening intently for further clues, she was surprised and relieved to hear Tommy's voice from near the hedge. "Can I join you?" he asked.

It had been Tommy that Kara had seen at the window. He must have been watching her, probably with binoculars. Now he was on his way over, expecting to find her topless. Unfortunately for him, maybe for her too, she had already put her top back on. "Sure, pull up a chair," she offered.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.