The Package Deal - Cover

The Package Deal

Copyright© 2011 by VeryWellAged

Epilogue: Mothers and Daughters

Erotica Sex Story: Epilogue: Mothers and Daughters - Part of the Jake's Universe. This is the 4th Thread... Told from Jake's daughter vantage point. She grows into knowing what she wants. Get acquainted with Jake - Joyfully or with Ganda before you learn about this Jake!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

My name is Bella and I am thirteen years old. My father is Jake and my room is pink!

I finished reading what you have read. It's weird how it just stops there. There. My head has not popped out yet! I am about to make my first appearance in this world thirteen years ago. She stops.

I found Mom's diary by accident and read the whole thing. I couldn't stop! Holy crap, I am having a hard time thinking of my mother as she describes herself, like when they were saying goodbye to Tita Nic2 in Mindanao that first time! Wow. That was my mother, father, Lola [grandmother, ] and Tita Nic2! I started rubbing myself just reading it! I never read anything like that before.

I can't believe Mom stopped her diary where she did. The diary is lying on my bed. My skirt is hiked up. My panties are wet. Mom walks into the room.

There's no hiding it now. So, this is not the time to go on defense, this is the time to ... ask her why. After she turns white, then red, and then, I swear, blue, (hehehe she is a US citizen now of course, ) she breathes again, and sits down hard on the bed by my side and hugs me.

She is still hugging me.

Did you read it all?

All.

Oh Bella... [long pause] Well... [Mom picks up the diary shakes her head as in disbelief or maybe amazement and looks intently at the spine as if there is something magical there] ... I suspect that you have some questions.

I have not tried to pull my skirt down. Considering what I just read, what would be the point in that effort?

I already did ask you, Mom. Why did you stop writing, right when you did?

Because when you arrived, everything, everything in my world was complete. You were the completion of the Package Deal in a way that completed me, completed us, and completed my connection with your father. You, sweet Bella, exist because I needed to give your father a beautiful daughter. And that's exactly what you are.

But you didn't finish.

You finished it by being you! If you want the diary finished, you finish it.

I can't. There is too much that happened when I was real young.

OK, so ask me, ask Lola, ask, Tita Nic2, Tita Rose and Tita Lily, and you can write it all down.

Why do I have to do it?

You don't have to. But if you want it extended then you should be the one to do it. I don't need it. You are my completion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.