The Boys Next Door - Cover

The Boys Next Door

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Since puberty, I've always been horny. But as I've entered my forties, my pussy is always on alert for cock. My husband Bob loves sex almost as much as I do but he's got help now from the three college guys who've moved in next door.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

Thirteen, that's when I fell head over heels in love. With sex.

He was sixteen, a friend of my older brother. It was at my house, he'd come to see Al, my brother, and he wasn't home, wouldn't be for hours. And I was raging with hormones, so, I innocently asked him in and took him up to my room and very un-innocently took my clothes off. The rest, they say, is history.

Yes, I made sure I was protected. The first time was oral, the thrill of his cock entering my mouth and my lips closing down over it was stunning. I've never forgotten that rush of heat to my pussy when I gave him my first suck.

Oh, and when the first spurt of his warm, salty cum splattered in my mouth, knowing I had made it happen, oh, I almost cummed myself. But that was right after when he became the first person to savor my pussy. Oh, there have been many since.

Yes, that was my start. Since then, well, I'm not one to keep count but it's lots. No, not everybody who comes along, I do have some standards, it's just that I love sex.

I am married, my husband, Bob, was the first man I knew who could almost keep up with my own sexual hunger, almost. He, better than anyone, knows I am insatiable as far as sex goes. Well, at least I've never had enough where I was ready to stop.

I'm now forty-two, still looking pretty good and my sex drive has shifted, incredibly, into overdrive. I'm hornier now than when I was a teen.

I usually drag my husband upstairs to bed as soon as he comes home from work for a quick, fast fuck before I start supper, then we eat, watch some television, then a slow, leisurely screw after we retire to bed. Much the same on the weekends, usually two good fucks and some spirited oral sex in between. Yes, I'm horny, hornier than you can imagine.

Bob and I have talked about it, how, if anything, my sex drive is even getting higher and that his, well let's be nice and call it level, staying the same. We had some some swapping in the past though never for very long. There was one couple who we both liked a lot and sex with them was just terrific. Sadly, they moved away and we've now heard that they've split up, so they're no longer a possibility.

Bob had been a dear and often presented me with sex toys and the like that he bought off the internet but, while plastic cocks are okay, even the buzzing ones, a good hard, blood-filled, throbbing cock is my preferred insertable object followed closely by a tongue.

Then, on my way out the door to meet a client (I'm a real estate agent and work a lot from my home), I spied a rather handsome young man in the yard next door. Being the friendly type, I walked over and introduced myself to Mike, who, it seems had rented the place next to us with two buddies, the three of them attending a local university.

As I talked with him, I was also picking up pretty unmistakable vibes from him, sexual vibes.

I have crossed the forties mark in my longevity but, well, I still look pretty decent. In fact, I think I look pretty good and enjoy dressing to accentuate my looks.

Since you can't see me, I'm five-four, blond hair to the shoulders, green eyes, spec-out at 36-26-36, they're C-cup and, yes, they're nice, some curvature underneath but no sag, really, with small pink nipples that get hard at the tiniest arousal. They were hard as I talked with Mike.

So, I told him I had an appointment and had to run but would be back around lunchtime if he wanted a bite to eat while we got to know each other better being neighbors and all.

Yes, I had sex on my mind, I always have sex on my mind and, yes, I wanted him. I left him with little doubt and went off on my business call with dampening panties.

I drove back into the driveway at 11:45 and there was Mike sitting outside on his porch steps. He gave me a wave as I drove in then he walked over.

"You're right on time, Cheryl, I'll be glad to help you make lunch, you're very nice to ask me over," he said as he leaned in to kiss my cheek. I had plans for those lips, big plans.

So, we were finishing our sandwiches as he said, "I really appreciate the lunch, Cheryl, and the chance to get to know my new neighbor a bit better. This has been nice."

"Well, if you're in no hurry, Mike, and can stay a while, you can get to know your new neighbor a whole lot better," I said as I slid my hand along his thigh right up to his package.

I was never a shy girl and had no intention of starting now. I almost always had a way of getting what I wanted and my hand was feeling what I wanted.

"Well, Cheryl, if my calendar was full, I'd clear it immediately for you," and with that I leaned forward to press my lips against his and direct my tongue into his eager mouth as I gently squeezed his thick cock in his pants.

"Come with me, my good man, let me show you my bedroom," and we walked hand-in-hand down the hall to the master bedroom. As we entered, I turned to him, pulling him to me, kissing him as my hands pulled up his polo shirt and got it up over his head and off. He was fairly muscular and solid as I ran my hands over his chest, tweaking his nipples a bit, getting them hard like mine were.

He started on my blouse as I stood there letting him disrobe me, kissing my body as it was exposed to him. As my bra came off, his hands enveloped my breasts, fondling them, bending down to suck them, then looking up to tell me, "Cheryl, you have such nice breasts, they're so pretty," then he worked getting my skirt off and leaned forward to kiss the wet place on my panties as he pulled them to the floor where I stepped out of them and kicked off my heels.

I was just standing there, naked except for my thigh-high stockings, which is a pretty sexy look as he rid himself of his remaining clothes in rather a hurry.

I was looking down as he lowered his boxers and, yes, yes, a very nice, young, hard cock was brought into sight.

"You are so gorgeous, Cheryl, oh, I can't believe I've got you right next door."

"Mmm, and this nice big hard cock, how lovely," I said as I lifted its heft.

We moved to the bed and I whisked the covers back and got down, spreading open for him while I watched his cock bob around as he got up between my legs, then crouch down low to kiss my stomach, abdomen, then, oh, sweet man, my pussy.

I gently held his face as he licked and sucked on me, oh, I love a man who knows how to make a pussy sing with his mouth and tongue. This was a promising liaison.

"Mmm, you make me feel so good, Mike. This is just what I wanted," I groaned as I tried to spread more open to his tongue. I just love my pussy licked and tongued and Mike, for a young guy, knew what he was doing. He soon had me in the throes of a lovely orgasm after which I pulled him up over me whispering, "Mmm, fuck me, Mike, I really want your cock," as he raised up, positioning his cock, then shoving it in, parting my happy labia, driving himself down inside me, then slowly, deliberately fucking me in and out.

I raised my legs up and put them on his shoulders so he could drive straight down into me, plunging deep where I wanted his cock.

"God, you're tight, Cheryl, this is so good. Oh, am I glad we rented next door. I'll bet my roomies would love you."

Roomies? Yes, it was a three-bedroom house. I needed to know more.

"Your roommates, they're guys like you, right?"

"Oh, don't tell me, Cheryl. You're not thinking of fucking them, too?"

Well, I wasn't not trying to pretend to be a saint, so I replied, "No, only if they're not girls or gay."

"I can tell you that they'd love you. And they'd love to be doing just this with you. That's if I want to share you. I'm not sure about that," he said as he took long, long strokes which I was loving.

"Oh, but, Michael, now you've got me dreaming about having all three of you, that's a woman's fondest dream, you know."

"I'll bet. The guys would love it I'm sure but right now I have you to myself. Why should I want to share you?"

"You know I could meet them any time I wanted," I posed.

"True. Then, I know they'd want to fuck you as soon as they saw you."

"They're really horny, huh?"

"Well, they're guys. What I really meant is when they get a look at how hot you look, they'd be in a frenzy to fuck you. I mean, I'll bet they've never had a thirty-year old woman before, one with the experience and the hot looks you have."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thirty? Why you sweet boy you. I'm keeping you for sure. I probably shouldn't tell you but, well, I'm forty-two. I hope that doesn't change anything."

"God, Cheryl, it just makes me harder," and he fucked me faster.

"Mmm, oooh, I like you younger guys. Maybe I do need to meet your roomies."

Mike and I fucked the rest of the afternoon, it was wonderful.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.