Emancipation 10: the Intruder

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2011 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: An intruder joins exhibitionist sisters. The couples learn more about each other's quirks. Anal experiments continue. Many fingers probe each pussy. Pygmalian Lois is intrigued and touches Valen's big dick.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Incest   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

"Ooops! I was afraid you could tell. I have, hon. That was one of my dark secrets. I use my fingers and some bigger things. My own anal toys have often visited back there. But I didn't bring any with me. Surprised? Now you all know." Sue easily moved two fingers deeper into his ass then massaged a third inside. He was groaning already and declined a fourth.

We were all surprised. "You never told me about that. Why?"

"Because you would have called me a pervert and thrown me in the doghouse again. Now I can show them to you and how I like them used. Isn't THAT incredible?"

Lois and I smirked, both thinking that will be handy to know later when we decide what to push up his ass during lunch. After getting two fingers as far as her knuckles, she called to her sister to watch. "Lois, have you ever seen a prostate enhanced climax?"

"Of course not. I've heard of them. Are you going to do it?"

"Yes, but Joe said he's never had that done and doesn't know if it works on him. It's called 'milking the prostate' and takes a little practice."

"If you keep progressing like this, Lois, and your nails are short and smooth, I may let you try to find my prostate and go for another new experience. Ummm, Sue? No, I better not ask how you know how to do that, but why did you never do that to me?"

"Well, I did rim you and got a finger part way in, but when I later tried a finger or a vibrator, you lurched away so I thought you didn't like ass play. I never tried again, I guess I was wrong. Isn't this great? Learning new things about our partners and starting some things fresh? So where IS that prostate? You feeling this?"

"Nope, just a little pressure inside and the ... whoaaaa, there's something! Tthhaats a little weird! Are you ssshur you're dooooinng it rriiight? Ahhhhhhh!"

"Now it seems like it. You want me to stop?"

"Ummm, yesss. I want to watch you or Lois do it to someone ELSE first. Maybe there's a video?" Sue stroked his hole a few times, but he still seemed nervous even for a rimming. I wondered why he didn't let Sue milk him. One last wipe and brief asshole kiss later, she turned him and pushed her tongue in his mouth for a long wet kiss.

"Ewww, is that safe? I mean she went straight from his back hole into his mouth."

"Well Lois, I'm not sure it isn't. It seems grungy, but if she can safely stick her tongue in his ass, it should be safe to put it in his mouth too. Isn't that kinda like he's sticking his tongue in his OWN rectum? Though his ass is as clean now as it will ever be, I don't think I'd like it either. Maybe we should also look that up later? I hear that if the colon is ummmm, debris free, it may be cleaner than a healthy mouth.

"Even THAT is more than I could ever have told you two weeks ago. You would have gone SCREAMING down the street, hands over your ears! Today, you should be proud of all your progress. I know I am." Joe and Sue finished quickly. "On second thought, I wonder ... if I could stick my tongue in MY ass, would I? You bet I would! I'm surprised he hasn't tried to fuck Sue yet."

Lois and I helped them dry off and took 'liberties' as we did. "It's hugely gratifying and encouraging to watch you enjoy fondling his manhood, Lois. Now it feels odd to kiss and maul my own wife." Joe said he felt the same, but "maybe fingering them thoroughly and sharing their sweet juices will comfort us all? Sure it will! I'm happy to try. Lois was dripping her sweet juice just a minute ago. I think we should try for four fingers in each delicious pussy so we can all taste them."

"Hell, that's a plan I think we'll all like." The ladies agreed, but asked to move out of the bath and back to the living room. The front door was still open so we brashly moved closer to it, still damp and groping each other! We stood frenching our own mates. The women massaged our swelling dicks to rigidity and all of us caressed our asses.

My fingers found their way between us and under Sue's curly patch. I stretched and stroked her clit until she moaned in my mouth and her knees twitched, then slid two fingers into her lusciously slippery love hole. Lois's guttural moans demanded my attention when she echoed Sue's. Sue's clit was standing tall long before I tried adding a third finger.

I couldn't reach her G spot with three fingers though I knew exactly where it was. One, two or four fingers reach it fine. With four inside her I could wipe the top finger side to side and very deeply. When I reached and stretched her G spot, everyone knew! And I mean EVERYONE! I'm sure people down the block could hear her eruption. Her moans and gasps came just seconds before her climax. Her scream pushed Lois into orgasm too and both drenched our hands.

Since we were shoulder to shoulder, sharing our treasures was easy. Joe proudly offered Lois's juices first, so I kept my hand inside Sue's hot box, turning her so we all could see how torrid that looked. Joe spread his wet fingers under our noses so we could suck up Lois's sweet, hot nectar. By now, her scent was intimately familiar to all of us and we all still loved it.

Letting, no WANTING, Joe to share [187] her pussy juices with us was yet another thing she'd never have conceived possible just two weeks ago. "I guess I can't deny I like sweet pussy fragrance and taste, even [188] my own! God, how did I get here?"

"Well, I'm almost afraid to say this, but from now on you can taste pussy every hour of every day even when alone. You get me?"

"You mean finger myself, then eat ME? Yes, I'm sure I can do that now. Mmmm mmm."

"Enjoy the company. Sue used to hate the thought of touching or tasting her 'ugly' pussy too. Look where she is now! Let's savor some sweet Lois desert now. Ummm" We each sucked in a succulent finger with noses and tongues. I know I felt high and suspected I wasn't the only one.

Then, with eyes closed, four tongues swirled around all four fingers. Sucking both ladies's tongues at once was very appealing and intimate, but I still couldn't continue if I opened my eyes and saw Joe's tongue in the group. I confess I'm just not there and don't know if I ever will be.

My fingers kept twitching inside Sue while we sucked Lois. They kept bringing Sue to the edge of orgasm before pausing. When Joe's fingers were licked clean, I leaned and pinched Lois's nipple, then sucked it back to hardness while I supported and gently stroked her sweet breast.

Joe couldn't reach Sue's tits so, resting his hand on mine, he slid along it until the tip of his finger edged into her pussy and stroked her clit instead. That made FIVE fingers vertically stacked inside her. Well, four and a half? Feeling him fingering my wife with me while also touching my hand was oddly repugnant and extremely exciting!

As Lois watched, fascinated, I was stretching Sue's G spot while Joe kept flicking her clit. It must have been that combination, two men in her pussy plying her clit and G simultaneously, that, in one of the rarest of Sue's acts, caused her to ejaculate a small flood. Her knees buckled and we three had to support her, me from under and inside her spouting pussy.

It was time to share my wife's copious, sweet pussy juice. She gushed so much, she left an overflowing puddle of her hot cum in my cupped right hand. Even if no one else wanted to dip into it, I would gladly lap it all up. But Lois's curiosity overcame her former revulsion and she was first to dip her warm tongue into her sister's cum pool. [189] Tentatively at first, we all tasted the sweet pool, then had to fight Lois for some cum.

Shocked I tell you, SHOCKED we all were! Nevertheless, we joyfully kept lapping. Sue was a little embarrassed at the attention. When the pool was dry, we all shared my wet fingers and her renewed, intoxicating scent.

As I floated back down, I noticed my left hand had somehow found its way into Lois's pussy. Her head was tilted back, her eyes closed and she was whimpering quietly. Her legs were spread to allow my four fingers an easy access inside. They were autonomously reaching for her G spot. But I wasn't paying enough attention to Sue.

Joe must have seen this since his arm was crossed over mine and his four fingers were inside Sue's pussy. Imagine! Just three weeks ago we wouldn't have shared a napkin, spoon or a glass. Now we had our hands in our wife's sister's pussy and shared their juices and our tongues! Just fucking amazing!

Both women were trying to jerk us off, but were too distracted by our active fingers and their own noisy moans. Joe and I each pinched a nipple and sucked the other tit of his own mate. It was HOT with the four of us standing, entwined and naked at the open door fingering and sucking each other.

Suddenly, I saw a reflection of someone standing in the doorway. Lois and Sue saw me twist my head. They looked to see the 20-year-old kid from earlier watching us - again. Both gasped and nearly covered themselves. Nearly!

Before Joe could turn, Sue decided to raise one arm with a flourish and surrender her tiny tits to his view. She jerked Lois's free arm up with hers. This made one tit each climb and bounce for him, [190] while they kept the other hand on our cocks. I wondered if getting caught by a stranger thrilled Sue as much as the risk. It didn't seem to. Was Lois moving to exhibitionism too? Now what?

"Hey, got anymore juice 'handy'?" Punny guy! Our hands were still in the other's wife's pussy with their tits, our asses and part of our cocks displayed for the stranger. When I turned us around 90 degrees, leaving all our hands where they were, I could see why the girls surrendered their tits so quickly and why we could see his dick from across the street. He waved and jerked his big cock at them. "Can I join you or should I just keep watching from here?" The room was silent a long second as we each assessed him.

This close, we could see he wasn't so young, maybe 24. Of all people, LOIS whispered "He's already seen all of us naked out there and now in here. Besides, we get to look at that stiff cock. Let's see where this goes." [191]

Bright red hair, freckles and fair skin shouted he was Irish. With his pants and shorts down to his knees, we saw he was red haired all over. His long curly red pubes contrasted well with his hairless, muscular body. Deservedly proud of his ten inch cock, he let go and let it dance for us. We were still frozen in place so, during the awkward silence, he introduced himself as Valen. He said "I'm visiting elderly family across the street. These visits are usually very dull and boring so I was happily surprised that this time it was already so interesting."

As he pointed at Sue, he said "I thought I was still dreaming when I saw two naked people walk to the mailbox at the curb this morning, one of them a beautiful woman. When that woman kept spreading her legs for me to see her brown thatch and brief views of pink snatch, I was sure it was a wet dream.

You came close enough for me to see your pussy was swollen. The cute little titties looked terrific bouncing those wonderful cherry nipples. Yeah, I saw it all. I sleep naked, so when I opened my door and peeked around it, my hand automatically found my stiffening dick. I did notice the bouncy pecker with you, but I prefer pussy."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.