Ambassador's Ecstasy - Cover

Ambassador's Ecstasy

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2011 by Jana Cleveland

Romantic Sex Story: Black female UN ambassador goes on a trip to Washington DC and hooks with a white British barrister

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   .

I stepped out from my luxury apartment in Morningside Heights, my primary residence, with a suitcase in tow. My chauffer arrived in a black limo about to take me to JFK airport. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Georgina M. Appleton and I'm an US ambassador with the United Nations. I enjoy what I do; I travel the world, address serious global issues, interact with world leaders, and attend many fundraisers and social events.

I love to help make the world a better place for all people. While I enjoy my many humanitarian works, I am also a figure in the New York City social scene. I would be seen at many social parties, cultural events, and galas. My favorite cities are Paris, London, Rome, Milan, Miami, and of course New York City. I live in Morningside Heights, but I also have a place on East 54th Street where I can be closer to the United Nations. Aside from all that, my married life is another story. My husband Quentin of 7 years, a journalism professor at Columbia University, had been wheelchair-bound because of an auto accident a few years. Sometimes, I feel like more like a caretaker than a wife when it comes to him. We had a good sex life before the accident, but now it's just nonexistent. Quentin had been working very late hours at Columbia. Even though we were both busy, we tried to make time for our relationship. On our last anniversary, we had went to Vermont and stayed at a cozy bed-and-breakfast. Other than problems in the marriage, I had to deal with my family as well. My older sister Jordana, a fitness instructor, had been living with me because she had just escaped a very bad marriage to a former professional football player, who had been abusive and depressed because his career had ended because of injury. I love and adore my sister and all, but she can drive me crazy.

I had just been invited to attend a fancy diplomats' ball in Washington D.C. and I got my invitation a month ago; I had booked a flight two weeks in advance. Several minutes later, I arrived at JFK airport with my suitcase and carry-all. I went to the Delta Air Lines terminal with my ticket and boarding pass. I got onto the plane and went into the Business Elite section. Once everybody on the plane got into their seats and the flight attendants went over the instructions, the plane was ready for takeoff. I got comfortable on the flat bed seat as I waited on my lunch and drink. I even enjoyed some music courtesy of the noise-cancelling headphones while on my flight. After an hour and 25 minutes, I had arrived in the nation's capital. I got into my rental car, a silver luxury SUV, and drove over to the Hay-Adams Hotel in Lafayette Square.

Once I checked in, I went into my superior room with a queen bed on the third floor. My room was luxurious and very well-decorated. I then went out to downtown and did some shopping. I had already got my fancy designer gown and shoes for the ball, I just needed a sexy dress and heels for afterwards. Since it was the day before the ball, I decided to go the Red Door Spa for some pampering, so I can look my best for the ball.

While at the spa, I talked to Jordana on my cell phone. She was telling about her day and what she did. After being pampered and relaxed, I went back to my hotel room at Hay-Adams. I talked to Jordana some more on my hotel room phone before having lunch over at Cuban Libre. Being an ambassador and all, traveling the world has its benefits, such as trying new foods, speaking several languages, and interacting with various cultures. My favorite cuisines are Cuban, Mexican, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian, Caribbean, and Mediterranean, but I do love my American food.

The next morning which the ball's hours away, I woke up early to work out with some jogging and yoga before breakfast. I had some delicious breakfast at the Lafayette Room after my workout; then afterwards I took a shower and called Le Salon at Tysons Corner Center for a hair appointment. I usually look more different when I travel on my many humanitarian trips with my hair in a ponytail and plain, comfortable clothes. But when it comes to social and cultural events, I want to look my very best.

Three hours later, with my black shoulder-length hair in a relaxed updo, I went into my hotel room, slipped on my black lingerie and stockings, and put on my gorgeous evening gown. My gown was a teal, strapless, floor-length number with a corset lace-up closure, a full skirt, and a crystal-encrusted bust. Once my gown was on, I then put on my teal, closed toe satin high heels. I spritzed on some perfume on my neck, put on my diamond-and-pearl cluster necklace and diamond earrings, put on some make-up, gathered my teal clutch among my other things, and was already out the door before 7 PM; the ball was at 8 PM. I had called a limousine service and a black stretch limo picked me up from the hotel on my way to the fancy ball.

The ball was at the Washington Convention Center in Downtown D.C. As soon as I got there, the limo driver opened the door for me as I stepped out of the limo, invitation and clutch in hand. Secret Service was on full alert at the convention center to keep terrorists and party crashers away. I showed them my ID and invitation at the front door and they let me in. As soon as I entered the conference center, the host announced my name.

"Now entering Ambassador Georgina Appleton." The host announced.

There were plenty of diplomats, DC elite, power players, and socialites in attendance. Buffet tables and refreshment stations were at both sides of the center, classical and jazz music ensembles were on the stage entertaining the crowd with music, and tables in a U-shaped formation. I was greeted by fellow diplomats and social scene makers alike, all with my composure intact. I even got compliments from most of the society ladies about my gown and all. I even talked to a few fellow diplomats about many things going on in the world. After talking for a good 45 minutes or so, I was a little parched. So I went to one of the refreshment stations and got myself a glass of sparkling white wine. Then, I went and got myself a few appetizers so I won't drink on an empty stomach. I sat myself down at a table, took my time nibbling on my snacks, and sipped on some of my sparkling white wine.

Then, I heard a male voice in a British accent speak to me. He said, "Excuse me, Miss. Would you like to dance?"

I looked at him and said, "Yes, I would."

He was tall and white with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked very handsome in his black and white tuxedo.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Michael St. Christopher." He introduced himself as he kissed my hand.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. St. Christopher. My name's Georgina Appleton." I said to him as we started dancing to the classical music.

We talked as we danced to the music along with the others on the dance floor. "So tell me, Miss Appleton, what do you do?"

I replied, "I'm an ambassador with the United Nations and I live in New York City. How about you?"

"I'm a barrister from London, I specialize in human rights." He said to me.

"Fascinating. In my work as an ambassador, I support and work with various causes such as human rights, the environment, global poverty, and worldwide healthcare to name a few." I said back to him.

"You look very lovely tonight, Miss Appleton." He said as he smiled at me.

"Thanks, but please call me Georgina. You look handsome yourself, Michael." I replied.

Michael and I had talked and danced for several minutes. We then sat down at a table so we could talk sitting down. We had talked about a lot of things such as our work, hobbies, home lives, etc. Michael was a good speaker and even better listener. As we talked, I suddenly felt a spark between us, a spark which had died out with my husband for the last couple of months. I loved how Michael had been complimenting me, which was very nice. A few minutes later, we were about to leave.

"As much as I enjoy a lovely ball, I'm ready for some real food. Wanna go somewhere a little more lively?" I said to him.

"Sounds like a great idea." Michael said as we got up and left the ball together.

"But I have to stop by my hotel room and change clothes." I said to him as we got into my limo.

We had talked for several minutes as the limo took us to the hotel. A few minutes later, I went into the Hay-Adams hotel and into my room. Michael accompanied me to my room and waited in the living room as I changed. I quickly changed my clothes, shoes, and hair. I hang up my fancy gown and put it in a protective cover, so it won't get wrinkled.

I stepped out of the bedroom, wearing a black stretch charmeuse strapless short dress with a sweetheart neckline, my shoes black with black satin bows at the vamp, still had my black lace floral stockings on, I wore my hair down, and kept the jewelry on my neck and ears.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.