Morning Call - Cover

Morning Call

by fertile_kitty

This story is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC license

Science Fiction Sex Story: Clark's ravishes his irresistible companion at the human re-population colony.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cream Pie   .

Clark rolled over in bed as the sun burst through the window and shone through his eyelids.

"Ughhh" he mumbled as he voiced his frustration at being woken up prematurely.

As he rolled to his left, Clark bumped gently into his long term girlfriend of two years, Cindy. A beautiful smiling breedee he met several years ago and fell in love with the minute he brushed her hair back against her face. She had been able to connect and understand him on a level like no other woman and to him, she had become everything to him...

"Sweetie..." giggled Cindy as she tried to brush away the strong hands she felt snake up her chiffon nightie and secure themselves on her hips. "Sweetie, you know we can't" she reiterated as she felt Clark's full erection press and rub itself against the soft cheeks off her butt.

Living with a breeder was quite a bit different from your average relationship. Although the sex was unbelievable, it was like being with a ticking timebomb always on the brink of an explosion. Because of their constant workouts, special appetites, hormone injections, and overall conditioning the breeders were pumped up with an insatiable desire for sex that required constant relief and fullfillment. This desire worked out great for the goals of colony reproduction but wrecked havok with trying to grow and maintain a stable meaningful relationship. Especially with the birth of their daughter several months ago, their relationship had strained noticeably when her libido almost disappeared post-pregnancy and they were unable to continue their sexual relationship. Clark could still go to work and relieve himself through the girls that he bred, but she knew that he wished to be with her and sometimes she felt like she wasn't fullfilling her duty as a woman and girlfriend when she was unable to provide him with the constant sexual satisfaction that he demanded.

"Mmmmm sweetie" mumbled Clark as he brushed back her auburn hair and kissed her neck, securing his other hand over her hips and positioning himself to push inside her sweet folds from behind. The urge was powerful and irrational as he maneuvered himself to push his thick snake between her buttery soft thighs and spoon her from behind to relieve his morning urges. He always thought that she looked prettiest in the morning, fresh and innocent with the sun hitting her face and giving a warm glow to the amazing curves on her body.

"Sweetie you know that we can't!" exclaimed Cindy, jumping out of bed as she felt his bulbous head settling against her waxed lips and attempting to push itself inside. To take advantage of the fresh load of semen that a man would have been busy producing all night, all breeders were forbidden to have sex in the morning until it was time for their morning breeding session. This way, the colony girls would be inseminated with the freshest largest and loads of semen by the men which would increase their chances of pregnancy.

Like all spouses living at the colony, Cindy had been trained on how to deal with Clark's urges and sexual drive in general. Living with a breeder was not like living with a regular spouse and without proper training, could become dangerous if one did not know how to handle a breeder's inherent aggression. Living with Clark had been wonderful and for the most part, Cindy had managed to use what she had learned in her training quite well, managing until to avoid any spousal violence (which happened ocassionally to couples given the inhernetly unstable body chemistry that the breeders had).

Clark swore out loud and pounded his fist into the mattress, causing a ploom of dust to pop up into the sunlight. His logical mind knew that she was just looking out for his well being, but the animal part of his mind was screaming at him for not pinning his girlfriend to the mattress and simply relieving the unbelievably hard erection he had between his legs. He cast aside the blanket and put on a white bathrobe which did little to hide the erection.

"I'll be back in a little bit sweetie" Clark said frustratingly as he put on his slippers and shuffled down the hall to the breeding chambers.

Cindy nodded and waved a little goodbye. It was a little odd, seeing the father of your children head off every morning to impregnate some young teenager who was probably not ready for what was coming. After awhile though, it became routine and Cindy learned to seperate Clark's sexual desire for his genuine desire to be with her. It was a rationalization that all colony spouses had to make, and it was true for the most part. After all, Cindy had of course been one of those teenagers herself and knew how it felt to be bred by dozens of male breeders, most of which saw her as nothing more than an unfertilized vagina. She knew that it was just a job for most of them, but sometimes it was still tough not to feel a bit of jelousy.

Clark shuffled down the residence corridors to the main breeding chambers where he met hundreds of other breeders all their for their morning sessions. he met hundreds of other breeders all their for their morning sessions.

"Morning" Clark responded to another breeder as they made smalltalk and while lining up to recieve their assignments for that day.

"Hi Clark, you're in room #34 today with Burt and here is the file on your girl" said the receptionist as she smiled and handed Clark a manilla folder with some information about the girl that he was scheduled to inseminate that morning.

"Thanks Helen" said Clark as he picked up the folder and headed off to room #34.

"Jesus..." muttered clark as he expressed surprise at the on-file picture of the girl. While breeders were technically supposed to treat every girl the same, every man had his list of personal likes/dislikes which they found personally arousing. Cindy fit all of his: tall, blonde, athletic with green eyes and a rural background. This girl fit his checklist perfectly and it was just as well because Clark was feeling unusually frisky this morning.

Clark opened the door to see another breeder already talking too the young girl sitting on the mattress.

"Hi Clark" casually waved the man as he sat astride the bed, wearing only a bathtowel which he would soon disrobe from.

"Hey there Todd, good to see you again" Clark replied cordially.

"Fuck..." muttered Clark to himself. He had forgotten to check in the folder how many other breeders would be attending the session. A girl new to the colony would have her first few sessions with only one man, then gradually as she becamed more comfortable around the breeders and accustomed to the breeding routine, she would be paired with more and more men at each session, eventually working her way up to about half a dozen or so at a time. The more comfortable she was at orgasming with inseminations by multiple men, the more sperm competition she would encourage within her womb which would increase the chance of conception and produce a healthier baby. In addition, government fertility research done by the Eden Project had shown that the more men that were present in a sexual situation, the more sperm each man's body subconciously produced and delivered during ejaculation. The causes were determined to be related to the percieved competition that each man felt, seeing the other men and knowing that their chance of fathering the child would be reduced.

"Do you know if anyone else is coming?" Clarke asked?

"No, I think it is just us" replied Todd as he smiled towards the girl, trying to reassure her that the breeding session would go smoothly.

"Ok" said Clark as he turned towards the girl, "Hi there, I'm Clark, its nice to meet you"

"Hi, I'm Samantha" replied the girl cordially as she crossed her legs, nervous at what was about to come. "I'm still kind of new to this and ... and it would just be great if we could ... we could go kind of slow you know?"

"Of course sweetie, don't feel any pressure" Clark lied as he stared at her ample breasts, held together by the little string bikinis which all colony girls were provided with for their breeding sessions.

It was easy to tell how new a girl was to the colony, even though the turnover rate was so high. Even if you had little experience to tell by her mannerisms, a girl with only one breeder assigned to her would be fresh off the boat, still nervous at even having sex with a stranger. A girl with two breeders would be a little farther into the program, not really yet comfortable with the prospect of daily anonymous sex but abiding by the program. By the time you got to five or six breeders in a session, she would likely be at an evaluation phase to determine whether or not the colony should cut its losses or continue utilizing its resources to get her pregnant.

Clark smiled as he tried to size up the young woman before him, she was laughing and giggling constantly, but it was obvious to him that she was masking her nervousness and probably need a bit of coaching to get her started.

"Have you had anything to drink?" asked Clark as he came closer.

"Mhmmm, I just finished a cocktail a few minutes ago" replied Samantha dutifully

"Good sweetie, why don't you come over here and hop into the shower, I will give you a nice massage and try and loosen those tense shoulders" chuckled Clark

Samantha laughed as she nodded and took Clark's hand, following him into the shower, Todd behind her holding her other wrist.

"Careful now," Clark said as he helped Samantha into the hot jet of water coming from shower head.

Samantha looked back as Todd and Clark both took off their towels and robes and stepped into the small stall with her, their semi-hard erections flailing from side to side as they bounced off the breeder's thighs. Although she still had on her bikini, she felt intensely vulnerable as she felt enclosed from the heat of the two men's bodies, muscled shoulders staring back at her if she turned front or back and rapidly growing erections down below that were meant for her and had already begun poking at her thighs.

Clark squirted some theraputic moisturizing lotion into his hands and started rubbing his hands firmly down Samantha's neck and arms. When he reached her hands, he gently guided them to his crotch, wrapping her fingers around his thick erection and letting her hands explore his body. It was the standard first stage for all colony girls, to be touching them and have them touching you as soon as possible to get comfortable with each others bodies and introduce the sexual tension as soon as possible. As Clark rubbed his hands down her sides, Todd squatted down from behind and pulled down her bottoms, parting her legs with his hands slightly before burying his face between her thighs and letting his tounge get to work on her bare lips.

Samantha gasped as she felt Todd's lips snake their way between her legs and hit her in all the right places. She had never experienced oral like this before and was having a difficult time concentrating as he knees began to buckle amid the pressure.

Clark opened his arms around Samantha to catch her fall as her knees bent and she fell into his chest. The cocktail that she had taken earlier was one given out to all the breeding colony girls and contained a huge assortment of muscle relaxants and stimulants that would try and overcome the natural and understandable resistance women had with having sex with strangers. The drugs effects enhanced pleasurable sensations that the woman felt while also lowering her logical resistance towards a strangers advance. While expensive to manufacture, it was an effective way for the colony to bypass the weeks of courtship normally required of a man to woo a woman and have her comfortable enough to freely orgasm with him inside of her. Samantha's response was typical of the hundreds of girls that he had inseminated, the effects of the drugs, combined with the bedroom expertise of him and the other breeder would virtually guarentee that Samantha would be putting up no resistance once it was time for them enter her and pump out their loads of ejaculate.

As Samantha's grip over Clark's cock weakened while her juices over Todd's face swelled, Clark reached around and undid the tie that held up her bikini-string top. Tossing the simple white fabric onto the tile floor of the bathroom, he rubbed his hands firmly down her backside and to her bottom, then back up her sides as he felt her young firm exposed breasts rub against his muscular torso.

Samantha could only moan as she felt Clark's muscular penis pressing against her belly button while Todd's tongue worked furiously between her thighs. She felt like she was in the middle of a male sandwich as she felt two bodies and two sets of hands explore and massage every part of her body and by god it was the most turned on she had ever been.

"Don't stop" Samantha tried to say breathlessly as her face was burried in Clarke's torso, she was nearing an orgasm and didn't want anything to stop at this point.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.