Veerle on Holiday - Cover

Veerle on Holiday

by VeerleNIP

Copyright © 2009 by VeerleNIP & Judson Hook

Erotica Sex Story: I went on holiday to South-Africa and once there, my trip didn't go as I had planned. I ended up in the hands of a guy who wanted to break me. Did he succeed? Well, that for you to find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   BiSexual   BDSM   Humiliation   Torture   .

Prologue

The next story is fictional, obviously!

A guy I know wanted to do a little role playing with me and because I was in a playful mood at the time, I went for it.

Keep in mind, the text is unedited and it is like how we wrote it to each other. I know there are mistakes in it but I decided to keep it like this for authenticity. R.P.A.M. told me that he will do a rewrite of this little story one day, but for now, he is too busy with his 'ADP in Europe' story and probably also with turning my little stories, about my life, into my Diary stories.

That's why I decided to publish it like it is and I hope you still can enjoy it.

The story itself will explore some of the darker things that really happen in the world. I know a few of the things we wrote about are real and I have seen pictures of it on the net. Documented while it happened by the aggressors.

Nathalie and I, we even did some of the things so I could experience it before I send my reply to him. And I can tell you, I was lucky I could stop it at anytime, because some of the things really hurt!

I'm probably a little bit too focused on realism, because I'm sure that not many writers would try a few of the things in this story.

And yes, if you read it, I'm sure you will be thinking that in real life, I would probably acted differently. But even when I knew the theme of the story, I tried to keep it somewhat light. I'm sure that in the real world, I would have been scared to death by it.

The parts in blue are written by me, the parts in red are written by Judson Hook.


Not the holiday I was expecting

I had been planning this for two years and finally the day had come. I would go on a holiday and see the wonders of Africa!

I had planned a trip to South Africa and also to visit some neighboring Countries. And I wished to do it in a period of two months. I wanted to have the time to enjoy the place. Everything was taken care off through the Internet, so I was set to go.

The plan was that I would land on Port Elizabeth Airport and then go to the place where I had ordered a car to rent for my trip. I would first go to a hotel and start my drive on the next day.

The plane trip went uneventful, but I was glad when we were back on the ground. I hate flying and it had taken all my courage to do it. But then we finally arrived in South Africa and my exploration could begin.

When I had my backpack and had the customs and all the usual questions behind me, I could walk out of the airport. I took me a cab to the place where I had ordered my car and walked in.

"Hello." A woman behind the counter said.

"Hi." I responded. "I have rented a car through the Internet, here are the papers."

I gave her the papers, she looked at them, checked something in the PC and then said, "Ah yes, Miss Verjans. The car is waiting for you, but a little moment, I need you to sign some papers first."

The woman walked away and after about 3 or 4 minutes, she came back with some papers. I looked them over and it seemed OK. So I signed them.

We went outside and walked up to the back parking lot. She personally wanted to show me the car. However, I was barely outside when two guys in black suits stopped us in our tracks. One of them showed me a badge, and he was from the secret police it seemed. Well, I had never seen a real badge of them before, so it seemed OK to me.

"Miss Verjans?" He asked with a stern voice.

"Eh ... Yes." I said a little disturbed with this all.

"Please follow us, we have some questions for you!"

"For me?" I said surprised.

"Don't talk! Just follow us please."

The other guy grabbed me by the arm, and they led me to a black car. They put me in the back, and one of the guys came sitting next to me, after he had put my backpack away in the trunk of the car. Before they started to drive, the guy next to me wanted to blindfold me.

"Hey, what are you doing!" I said somewhat angry.

"Standard procedure Miss!" The guy said.

I could see he wouldn't take no for an answer, so I let him blindfold me. I don't know for how long we drove or in which direction. However, I felt a little scared by now. This sure didn't feel as normal procedure to me, but what could I do as a stranger in this Country.

I think that in the end, we drove into an underground parking lot. Because I can remember that when we got out, I could hear an echo of my footsteps. And it was the typical sound that you heard when you were in an underground parking lot.

Then I was led around some corridors until we reached a room. I had to sit on a stool, and then I could feel how he placed my hands on an iron table, and before I knew it, my wrists were locked by some handcuffs that were connected to the table.

Then the man behind me started to undo my blindfold. However, the room was so bright that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I needed some time to get accustomed to the bright lights.

At the exact moment when I opened my eyes again, the lights in the room went out, and the door was closed. It was now pitch dark in the room, and I couldn't see anything around me.

When I was sitting there, I noticed how cold it was in the room and even with all my clothes on, I could feel that my body was starting to cool down. I did my best to see, just a little light somewhere would have been a blessing by now, but I couldn't see anything.

I was sure that I was already sitting there for about 15 minutes when I started to feel how my body temperature had dropped, and that it had made my nipples react in the usual way, they had popped out. Was I glad that I had decided to wear a bra this time, because else I would show it to whoever would end up with me inside this room. But I hoped it would be soon, because I sure was getting annoyed about this all.

Suddenly, all the lights went on again, and it hurt my eyes. I had to close them, and before I could open them again, I heard somebody walking into the room. By the sound of the shoes and the steps, I knew that it had to be a man.

I had totally no clue about what was going on here and what would happen next. However, I was hoping that it would be a misunderstanding, and that I could leave very soon, so I could start enjoying my vacation that I had planned!

When I opened my eyes, I saw another man, in a black suit, sitting in front of me. He had some papers in his hands and the look he gave me didn't promise anything good.

I continue shuffling the papers as I watch you. You seem intrigued by the papers more than me. Your eyes never meet mine. I see you tug tentatively at the manacles that hold your hands on top of the steel table. The low wooden stool is meant to be uncomfortable. You have purposely not been fed nor allowed to use bathroom facilities.

"I am surprised to find a pretty young woman like you in this very difficult situation Veerle. I assume I can be familiar and address you by your given name, since we will be spending a great deal of time together. Not just that we will spend time but share very personal matters. Of course you must be searched and have a medical examination, first off. That is official policy. It will be embarrassing but there is no way around it."

I am seventy years old and have more the appearance of a grandfatherly type. It is not kindly, grandfatherly techniques that amuse me in interrogating a young woman like you.

"It is unfortunate that you hands have to be cuffed to the table top. It is because we deal with some violent people here. Are you violent Veerle? Would you cooperate in undressing yourself for your examination?"

When I was looking at the man, while he had been talking to me, I could see that he seemed to be a man of distinction, and that he would probably have a long history of interrogating people.

I had gotten me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when I had heard him say something about a strip search and also that they wanted to give me a medical examination. Even when he seemed to know why I was here, he hadn't mentioned anything about it. So I asked him, "Sir, I don't want to sound disrespectful! But why am I here?"

I hoped that I could get into a conversation with him, and point out that I hadn't done anything wrong. However, before I could do this, I needed to know why they had picked me up of course. I couldn't believe that they had picked me up, and I'm only just in the Country. What could I have done wrong? Did I do something wrong at the airport? I just needed to find out why they were holding me, and looking at this man, I was sure I could get some information from him, so I could defend me to whatever they think I had done wrong.

"CLOSE YOUR MOUTH YOUNG LADY! The first lesson you must learn is that you speak only to respond to my questions. Secondly, you know very well why you are here as well as I. All I want from you is to confess why you are here and provide me details about the group you work for!" I shouted at you for the shock effect and continued very sternly.

"NOW VEERLE, do you understand?"

I'm sure that when I heard him say this, my mouth and eyes must have gone wide open. By what he had just said, he must think I'm a terrorist instead of a tourist!

And I knew that I'd better cooperate with him for now, and maybe we could get this straightened out, without me getting in even more trouble because of my naughty mouth.

However, I sure wasn't planning to give up yet, so I said, "I'm sorry Sir. But I'm just a tourist to your Country. I don't know anything about a group. All I wanted to do for the past 2 years was getting to South Africa and have a nice look around and also in some neighboring Countries."

I tried to stay calm, but I'm sure he must have seen that I was getting scared by now. And the worst part of it all, I think I was starting to feel the urge to pee. I had been sitting here for a while now, and during my flight, I had a lot of wine to calm my nerves. Even so, I sure was glad that I wasn't drunk, luckily I can hold my liquor, but I only wished my bladder would do the same.

"YOU SEEM TO HAVE A HEARING PROBLEM: I TOLD YOU, DO NOT SPEAK UNLESS YOU ARE ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS!" For emphasis I slammed the sheaf of papers down on the desk and stepping around the table, I kicked the stool out from under the startled young woman. Now, I thought she should be getting the idea that I mean business.

Veerle sank to the floor as far as her manacled wrists allowed her. Her full weight was caught up by her wrists before she could tense her leg muscles to take up the weight. This left her in a crouched position because her bonds would not let her stand upright nor kneel on the floor. Now she had the choice of pain in her wrists if she relaxed or pain in her legs as her muscles quickly tired.

I returned to my chair as Veerle tried to deal with her unnatural position.

I was shocked by what this man had just done to me! Had I misinterpreted his words? Hadn't he asked me a question?

However, I couldn't think too long about it. I tried to stand up, but in the way that my wrists were locked to the table, it would mean that I needed to bent over completely at the waist, getting me into a very vulnerable position and with my ass high up in the air! So I decided to stay in my squatted position, even when this meant that my legs would be getting pushed to their limits of keeping me upright. Luckily that I have been going to the gym these past few months, my body was in perfect condition for this trip, or I sure wouldn't hold this position for more than a few seconds. Nevertheless, I also knew that I couldn't stay in this position for too long, I was sure that the time would come that I needed to stretch my legs and bend forward with my upper body.

And while I was squatting there at the table, I could also feel how this position was pushing on my bladder. If I don't get that stool back very soon, I'm sure I would be soiling myself.

However, this time I would keep my mouth until he would ask me something, I sure didn't want any other punishments from this guy!

I leaned back in my chair and watched Veerle. She was going to resist me, that was sure. How long she could endure was undetermined, but it appeared she would be able physically to endure a great deal of punishment. I watched her face as she quickly felt the strain in her legs. as she tired her other physical needs would become more urgent. I had been surprised before at how long a healthy young woman could hold her water.

By the time I spoke again, Veerle's thighs were quivering slightly and her face was drawn tight by the strain. It was time to add another psychological twist. Mustering my grandfatherly tone of sympathy I asked, "Have you learned your lesson dear girl?"

I saw the confusion and fear in her eyes before she replied, "Yes Sir!"

And then I did a very stupid thing, I relaxed my body a little and... "Oh no!" I said out loud. I could feel it coming and there was no way I could stop it now. And I started peeing in my pants, and every time that I tried to hold it back, my leg muscles buckled and almost made me fall over and to get my balance back I let out another stream of pee, and then I just let it go and my bladder emptied herself completely. By the time I was done, there was a yellow puddle underneath me and my pants were completely soaked, and I could feel how the wet fabric of my panties was sticking to my vulva and buttocks.

And then I just went through my legs, I was hanging with my arms still attached to those handcuffs, and I started crying. Firstly, because those cuffs were really hurting my wrists now and secondly, because I felt so embarrassed and humiliated about the fact that I had soiled myself in front of this stranger.

Here I was, a proud young lady, diminished to a filthy little girl, lying in her own pee on the floor. I just closed my eyes and hoped it was a nightmare, and that I would wake up soon.

The smell of Veerle's urine filled the room. It was erotic: the aroma and the scene of the young woman in tears. This interrogation is going very well, I thought. She was defeated in our little game; at least for the moment. I am experienced to know that she might well find defiance again in any mistake I made.

"Are you pleased with yourself Veerle? You stink and your clothes are sopping wet. If you could just sit here and look at yourself ... urine dripping from your pants, hanging there like the bitch you are. I should let your arms loose so you could clean up the mess you made. I should make you lick the floor with your tongue." I just sat chuckling and ridiculing the young woman and let her suffer.

"You know I can be a very kind man Veerle. Yes, I can and I could be very nice to you. In fact, I am going to be nice now and replace your stool. You can sit while you dry out." I sat the stool up right under her buttocks as she stood as much as she could. "There, feel better?"

She didn't respond so I reached across the table and slapped her with my open hand as I shouted, "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! Do you feel better?"

When the man slapped me in the face, he brought me back out of my trance. I noticed I was sitting on the stool again, and I could feel how my pants and panties were still drenched and were sticking to my body. The smell of my own urine made me sick. I felt so humiliated.

Then I remembered that he had said something to me, what was it? I tried to go back into my mind to see if I could remember what he had said and when it came back to me, I answered his question, "No Sir, I don't feel better. Is it possible to change my clothes? I just..." And then I started crying softly again, I felt so dirty, that I couldn't think about anything else anymore, I just wished he would let me clean up so I could feel human again.

While I was sitting there, I could feel how I started shivering a little, my urine had cooled down on my body and sitting in this cold room was making my body cool down to a point that my body started to object. So my body tried to warm me up again by letting me shiver uncontrollably.

I look up at the man again and pleaded with him by saying, "Please Sir, I do anything to get out of here! Tell me what I need to do, and I will do it!"

"That is very sensible Veerle. You can show good sense when you think it out. You could have avoided so much unpleasantness if you had just thought about it. You will be able to wash yourself and I will see that you are given clean, dry clothes in just a short time. You must feel very uncomfortable in your urine soaked clothes, smell how dirty you have made yourself!"

"Here, I am going to free your hands." I leaned forward and unlocked the two manacles.

"And I am going to give you paper and a pencil." I pushed a legal pad and two pencils in front of Veerle.

"Now I want you to take time and think of why you came to South Africa. Think of what you intended to do here in South Africa. Be totally honest in what you write. I want names of your contacts here. And finally where you intend to travel. I want a complete, detailed itinerary with names of places and people. Don't rush: take as much time as you want. WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR YOU TO RE-WRITE THIS. Do it once and do it completely."

"I'll leave you to write. Would you like coffee or a cold drink to relax you as you write.?"

I left the room without waiting for Veerle to say anything.

When the man had walked out of the room, I was left alone again. I was still shivering from the cold, but I did my best to write down what I was doing in South Africa in a handwriting that would be readable. I only hoped they would accept this answer, because it was the truth and probably not what they were expecting.

So I started to write it all down, how I started thinking about coming on a holiday here 2 years ago and how I made arrangements to stay at different hotels in South Africa.

In South Africa, I would travel with a car from Port Elizabeth to East London. The first hotel that I would stay at was booked there. And then I would drive up North. To go to Queenstown, Bloemfontein, Kroonstad, Johannesburg, Polokwane and Phalaborwa. Then I would take a guided tour through the Kruger National Park, and afterwards I would try to make arrangements to go to Botswana and afterwards Zimbabwe, if I could find people who would escort me to those Countries.

And that was it, and of course, on my trip, I would also do some sightseeing if I found something interesting on my route.

At the end of the note, I wrote that my travel arrangements could be found in my black suitcase.

I of course thought they would probably already have looked at all those papers, so they should see that I'm telling the truth.

Because I was done writing and had been left alone, I stood up and walked around a little, because the sneakers I had been wearing were still sopping from my urine that had run down my legs and into them, I kicked them off and just paced around on bare feet in the room until somebody would arrive again. It was the only way for me to try to get a little warm again.

When I left Veerle in the room alone, I readjusted the air conditioning thermostat that controlled the room temperature. Each room had its own thermostat. I was already quite cool in my suit, Veerle must have been a little more uncomfortable in her blouse and jeans. Especially after she had wet herself. That was the point, to make the subject of interrogation to structure what I did to her just outside her comfort zone and always a little more discomfort than previously. I turned the temperature down five degrees to 57 degrees Fahrenheit.

I would add a sweat shirt under my white shirt to avoid the chill during our next session. Now I wanted to eat a bite and go to the restroom before I took a little nap. As if get older I need to pace myself; to rest now and then to remain more alert than my subject. There was a time that I would take physical gratification as part of breaking a subject. Most young interrogators still found the perk of sexual gratification one of the perks for the long hours of interrogation. At seventy I find a nap more gratifying.

Of course, whatever she wrote would not be acceptable. I would rant and shout a bit to degrade her further and then have her remove her wet garments. with a vague promise of clean dry clothing. The as we proceeded Veerle could feel the coolness of the room on her genitals ... it was a pleasing thought to doze off to.

I awoke refreshed in about an hour and went to the observation room next to the interrogation room I watched Veerle on the video monitor. All interrogations were taped so the TV camera concealed in one corner served a dual purpose. It looked like Veele was feel the temperate adjustment. Surprisingly she was barefoot.

I don't know for how long I had been pacing around the room already, but still nobody had come for me. I was not sure if the room had gotten colder, or that it had been just because my clothes had been wet. However, my pants had dried enough by now, so they weren't feeling that uncomfortable anymore. Nevertheless, you could still smell it in the air, and my pants was also giving it off. This girl had peed in her pants and whomever would walk in would smell it also.

I hoped they would allow me to change clothes very soon, maybe even wash myself a little, because this sure wasn't a comfortable situation. And then a thought struck my mind, what if they let me go and just send me out in the streets looking and smelling like this, I would be the laughing stock of ... well wherever I was at the moment.

But for now, my body had it warm enough again, and I decided to go sit on the stool again for a while. Well, I took the stool and moved it away from the puddle of pee that was still on the floor. I just put the stool against a wall and sat down on it, resting with my back against the wall.

Perhaps I had misjudged Veerle's resilience. I had expected to see her pacing anxiously, afraid of what would happen the next time the door opened. But here she was sitting calmly on the stool: apparently relaxed leaning back against the wall. "Damn it!", I thought, "I had her in the palm of my hand and let her get away." Well there was time and I would break the bitch yet.

One indication that causing her to wet herself had shaken her was that she had removed her soaked shoes and socks. That was where we would start: have her sitting without her jeans or panties. That should cause her to freak out when I would walk in on her half nude. Nude from the waist down.

This will be one to remember. In stripping a subject or having her undress, it usually proceeds from the top down. Today it will be from her pussy up. I called one of my female assistants. "Sergeant, get a matron to accompany you and have subject Verjans give you her jeans and panties. She pissed in them. You will persuade her to give them to you so you can have them washed and dried so she can put them back on before I return. Tell her I got called away and instructed you to do that before I returned. And, yes, give her a mop and bucket of disinfectant to rinse the floor where she peed. You might as well have her mop the whole room as you watch her. Doing it barefoot with her ass bare should make her keenly aware of her nudity." The buxom sergeant acknowledged my orders. As she left I added, "Oh, there is no need to wash her clothes. Just throw them in with the other soiled clothes from the interrogation rooms. I'll watch from here and then resume her interrogation after the floor is dry and spotless and you have left with her clothes.

I sat back down to watch Veerle on the screen. Yes, I think it will very interesting to pop in on her unexpectedly with her pants off.

I was happy relaxing in the room now, in my mind, I was already on a sunny beach soaking up the sunrays of the warm sun. Strangely enough, this mental picture made me getting warm. And of course, looking around me on that beach, I saw only other women and girls, all of them sky-clad and smiling at me. My eternal dream...

Then I was disturbed by the door of the room opening. I opened my eyes and saw a rather plump woman walking inside. She looked beautiful in her own way, she had curves in all the right places.

"Miss." The woman said. "Can I have your pants and panties? I heard you had a little accident in here."

I smiled at her and said, "Sure, but do you have something else for me to wear?"

"Oh don't worry about that, my supervisor told me he would be away for a few hours so you will get your things back before he returns."

I looked at her and she seemed to be a kind and gentle woman. Well, it sure would be better than sitting here in my stinking clothes.

So, I stood up and unbuttoned my jeans, I could see that the woman was watching me intensely. "Is she also into girls?" I thought and smiled at the inside. I stood with my back to her now and started to shake my ass to slip my tight fitting jeans down. I made sure she got a nice view on my ass and bent at the waist and pulled my pants down to my feet. I got upright again and stepped out of my pants and used my right foot to lift up my pants from the floor. I walked up to her and gave her my pants. She smiled at me and looked down my body while saying, "Now your panties, and I can make sure they are clean before my boss returns."

I smiled at her again, grabbed the waistband of my panties with my thumbs and pulled them down to my feet. I stepped out of my panties and stood up again with my panties hanging on my right index finger.

"Here you are," I said, "do you need something else?"

I could see she was a little disturbed, because I was acting like this. I just can't help it, I think. I'm the eternal tease and it doesn't matter who I have in front of me, but I sure prefer to bring women into uncomfortable positions.

She finally took my panties from my finger and said, "Well, if you won't mind. Maybe you can also clean up the room a little, it's your mess after all."

I could see how another woman came in. She was a little older and was wearing a bucket and mop. She put it next to the table. While she was there, she picked up my sneakers and socks and turned around. When she walked past the first woman, she took my clothes from her and walked back outside.

I saw that the woman was still looking at me, and I think she really must like girls, because I could see that her eyes kept on slipping down my body and she was looking at my completely shaved pussy. Well, she could see my lips for now. Luckily, I have a nice little tied pussy that only shows the outer labia when I am just standing.

Then the woman came to herself again and said, "You better start cleaning the floor now, I'm sure it will smell a little better in here when you are done."

"Yes, Ma'am!" I said to tease her a little. I turned around and walked to the bucket and mop. From the smell coming out of the bucket, I could smell that there was some kind of product in it. I took the mop, put it in the bucket and started to mop the floor.

With my blouse just going a little over my waist, my buttocks and mound were exposed for everyone to see. And while I was mopping the floor, I sometimes looked at the woman standing at the door, and I saw that she was always looking at the lower parts of my body. And I couldn't help it, but it was turning me on. Why do I always get so turned on when people can see my most private parts? I'm sure most girls would be uncomfortable by now, but how could she know that I'm always running around naked at home! And not only at home, also often in a nearby village where they allow nudist to bare it all for everyone to see.

So when I was going all over the room with my mop, I made sure she got to see my nice round ass and my pretty kitty in the best way she could and me thinking about how I was exposing myself to her, was only getting me more and more turned on. I couldn't feel the cold anymore, I only felt a nice warm feeling pushing out from the inside.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.