A Perfect Fall: a White Woman's Fall - Cover

A Perfect Fall: a White Woman's Fall

Copyright© 2011 by Silkstockingslover

Chapter 2: the Almost Betrayal

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: the Almost Betrayal - A innocent white woman is seduced by her sexy younger black female neighbour. The seduction eventually includes the seduction of the woman's daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

I woke up feeling really strange. It was only yesterday that I had willingly allowed myself to become a sex slave to my black neighbour. It was only yesterday that I ate cum out of my daughter's ass after she was ass-fucked by a massive black cock. It was only yesterday that I was fucked in the ass by my vice principal in front of three students from my school. It was all only yesterday. Thus today everything seemed so surreal. What do I say to my daughter? My husband? I fretted in bed late and when I finally got up my husband was gone and my daughter was in the kitchen dressed in a complete hooters outfit. My daughter walked over to me and gave me a big hug. She, reading my thoughts, said, "Mom, things are still the same. I still love you. I still will excel in school. I still will play all my sports. The only difference is now I, I mean we, have a mistress."

"Um, ok," I said.

"Oh, one more thing is different too."

"Only one," I joked.

"Well probably more than one," she laughed, "You can have me between your legs anytime you want. You can taste your daughter's delicious nectar anytime you want." She was now in front of me, her breath on my ear. "You can fuck me anytime you want or I can fuck you anytime you want." My legs bucked a bit as her hand caressed my ass and she nibbled my ear. She then gave me the most sexual lengthy kiss a daughter can give a mother. She then broke the kiss and said, "I could throw you on the floor right now, spread open your legs and eat your pussy till you quake with pleasure. I could grab the strap-on mistress gave me to fuck you with and make love to my mother in such slow motion you will beg for me to make you cum."

"Yes," I moaned, eagerly waiting for her words to become reality.

She then turned and went to grab the toast that had popped from the toaster, "But mommy, mistress said we can't do anything till the party tonight."

After I regained my composure I said, "Honey, you can't do that to me."

"What?" she asked innocently. "Did your daughter get you horny?"

"What do you think?" I asked still feverish.

"Don't worry mommy, everything I said I would do to you I will, over and over again. By the way, mistress sent over our outfits for tonight." She did a twirl in her perfect hooters outfit, her firm breasts barely held in against the tight shirt and her legs looked amazing covered in the dark brown trademark hooters pantyhose that make every woman's legs look perfect. "Your matching outfit is in the bathroom."

"Thanks honey," I said and had breakfast. Slowly my horniness withered away and we actually talked about school and normal stuff until she asked, "So is working at school with Karen going to be weird after she took your anal cherry?"

I spit milk out of my mouth when my daughter asked such a blunt question. "How do you know about that?"

"Amy and I watched it live on the cam feed with Derek, before Derek fucked the shit out of me."

"Oh why doesn't that surprise me? Did you enjoy watching it?"

"Of course, although I missed a bit as Amy had me munching on her box for a while during the show. But I could tell you really got into it with that Lauren girl. I was almost jealous."

I blushed. "Um it was nothing. It was just to see such a good girl turn into such a, well, subservient slut, got me hot and I just had to have her. I can't even explain it."

"Don't worry mom. Mistress Amy told me I could have her as my personal fuck toy if I wanted. So she will be coming over tomorrow afternoon for her first training."

"Training?"

"Yes, I am going to turn her into my personal slave. Teach her the exact way I like to be pleased. She is my toy."

"Nice," I said a little annoyed.

"Mommy, you are not jealous?"

"No honey, it's just I want her to still be the same determined dedicated girl she was before these events."

"Oh mom, she will still go to Harvard or wherever she plans to go, she will just also be a sexual being. Something she was gifted by that black teacher."

"Heidi?"

"Yes her. Mom we are all better off now. I never knew such pleasure could exist. My last two practices since I became a slave were my best. All my stress, all that pressure, just disappeared when perspective was given."

"Perspective?" I queried.

"Yes. There is much more to life then just sports; or for Lauren just school. We are sexual beings and when we maximize our sexuality and find our perfect sexual bliss we can maximize everything we do. Don't you feel more liberated mommy."

"I never thought liberated. But I suppose it is true. The pleasure I have experienced these last 24 hours is more then I had my whole life combined. But in some ways I feel constricted now. I know that I am bound to needing that pleasure now, that I am addicted to that intense joy. How will I focus on my job? My life?"

My daughter came and gave me a massive hug. "Oh mom, wait till you go back to school on Monday, I bet you will be a better teacher. You will be thinking clear for the first time ever."

"What if someone finds out about my..."

She cut me off. "Mom, none of the girls will ever tell. If they do, they would be punished in such a harsh way. It won't happen. The biggest worry for me is how do I not just grab my hot teammate and just fuck her. But I don't. Will I try to seduce her in time, I might. Mistress Amy said seducing you was the most fun she had in a long time and you know me, I love a challenge."

I laughed. "Oh that you do. What surprised me honey is how easy you submitted. You are so strong-willed."

"Mom, I am determined in sports, but I have always been insecure sexually. I don't know why, but I knew the minute Amy touched me that I wanted to be hers. I had never even considered another woman before, but I knew in seconds that all I wanted was to please her. And the moment I was first between her legs I realized what I had been missing out sexually my whole life."

My daughter then kissed me, her tongue danced inside my mouth and then she broke the kiss and said, "Mommy, don't worry I think tonight you will get more than you ever imagined."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.