The Landlord - Cover

The Landlord

Copyright© 2011 by Baphemetis

Chapter 1: Rent

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Rent - When Jenny comes up short on the rent, she makes a deal with her landlord to give him "service" in lieu of cash.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Prostitution  

Jenny was a cute little thing. Twenty-five years old, petite and brunette, she had the biggest brownest doe eyes. She was absolutely irrestable when she batted them at you. I found it hard, sometimes impossible, to say no when she looked at me with those beautiful eyes and pleaded for something.

I guess that's why I rented one of my apartments to her against my better judgement. A single waitressing mom with a 10-year-old daughter didn't strike me as someone who could afford to rent a flat in the city.

But she wooed me with those big brown eyes. Plus, she paid in cash, up front: first month's rent, last month's rent and the security deposit.

I should have realized that tips were good in the summer, in the middle of the tourist season, but things would change as the days grew shorter.

I remember the day she came to look at the apartment. She was still dressed in her sexy waitress outfit (or as she called it, her sexist waitress outfit). Her boss obviously knew that sex sells and only hired young petite girls and dressed them up in tight uniforms with low necklines and high hemlines.

The white fabric was just shear enough for you to make out her lacy bra if you looked closely and the light was just right. I made certain to position myself in just the right spot when she looked out of the big bay window in the dining room.

The sun silhouetted every curve perfectly and I wanted to bend her over and take her right then and there. She was on fire. She was so hot I didn't even want to take her clothes off. I just wanted to tuck my cock up under her skirt, bend her over the window sill and start banging.

That was four months ago and every month when I pick up the rent I still get a hardon. Today is no exception.

Jenny was more gorgeous than usual as she answered the door. She wore a tiny little sweater that didn't even come down to her navel. Her pert breasts peaked out above the neckline. She wore the tiniest denim skirt, the kind that makes you swear if you stare long enough, you can see her panties. Believe me, I was tempted to find out.

Her long beautiful legs seem to go on forever until they disappeared in that tiny strip of denim.

She seemed nervous as I counted the money. She twirled her hair in her finger and unconsciously pulled a strand to her mouth and started biting it.

"Jenny," I said disappointed and just a little bit angry. "You're short again! By $150 this time!"

"I know, I'm sorry, I just need a little more time," she pleaded, batting those beautiful eyes at me. She crossed her arms and purposefully pushed up her breasts. She bent down slightly giving me a better view of her cleavage. "Please, be patient with me."

It wasn't going to work this time.

"Jenny, you were $50 short in September and I let it go. Then you were $100 short in October and I told you it was okay to pay it in November. Then, instead of making up for October, you came up short again! Now you owe me $300!"

"I know, I know ... I'll pay it soon I promise."

"When?"

"I don't know. Things have been hard at work. This new job started out great, but now we're not getting as many customers."

"That's because it's freezing out. You'll get even fewer customers in February. What are you doing to make more money?"

"I don't know..."

"If you can't afford the rent, you can't live here. If you can't get caught up, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"No! You can't! This is the best neighborhood for my little girl. I don't have to worry about some sleazy guy trying to sell her drugs when she's playing in the yard. Please, don't make me go!"

"I'm sorry Jenny, but I have expenses to worry about. I have to pay the taxes on this place. I have to pay the utility bills. This isn't a charity."

"It's not fair! Mr. Raymond doesn't pay full rent! You let him go every month!"

"What?" I was angered that she made such a comparison. "Mr. Raymond is my handyman. He performs a service for me. He fixed your stove and your leaky faucet for you. When he does work, I take it off his rent."

"Can't you do that for me?"

"If you could perform a useful service for me I could, but I don't think you know much about plumbing or electricity do you?"

She turned around and walked away, pensive.

"There must be something you want from me ... something I can do for you," she said. Her voice was hesitant and noticeably quieter.

The sight of her bare lower back and those long beautiful legs disapearing into heaven fueled my raging cock and my horomones took over.

The uncontrollable urge to just bend her over and inseminate her right there overwhelmed me, but I kept myself under control ... mostly.

Emboldended by my hardon, I walked up close to her and massaged her shoulders.

"Look Jenny, I like you. I don't want you to leave, but you really can't afford this place. I promise to put in a good word for you. I'll write you a good recommendation to any place you apply to."

She started to sob.

"Hey, don't cry. I'm sorry to see you go. I wish we could work something out."

I meant it. I rubbed her shoulders and boldly caressed her neck. I wanted desperately to reach around and grab her breasts, but I kept myself under control. I didn't want to do something I'd regret. Jenny was gorgeous, but she was a good person too.

That's what made it so surprising that she was the one who made the proposal.

"What if..." she started and then paused as I enjoyed myself rubbing her shoulders. "What if I could perform a service for you, like Mr. Raymond. Could you ... take it off my rent and let me stay?"

"I'd do it in a heartbeat, Jenny. I like having you as my tenant. What kind of service did you have in mind?"

She turned around. Her expression had changed. Her big doe eyes weren't pleading anymore. They were serious, determined.

"This kind," she said. She reached down and pressed the heel of her hand against my hardon. My cock leaped with lust and tried to break free from the confines of my jeans.

I just stood there frozen, not sure what to do. She looked at me with those beautiful eyes, checking my reaction. When I didn't object, she unbuttoned my jeans and released the beast.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.