Lizzie Came - Cover

Lizzie Came

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A teen named Lizzie goes to talk to her friend Alexa about a boyfriend, only to find that she's away with her mom. Only her dad is home and Lizzie decides to talk to him. Dad sees what is really causing Lizzie's troubles (she has never had an orgasm) and he helps her out. Lizzie then brings a girlfriend who has the same issue. Then Dad finds out his daughter is in the same boat. Even the mom gets involved in the sexcapades. (First published by me under Lauren Blue Eyes as a one chapter story.)

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Janice had been at the hotel less than 30 minutes when she heard the key card being inserted in the door. The lock clicked and the door opened a few inches. It then opened a bit more, then even more until finally she could tell that someone had entered and closed the door behind them. It had to be her invited guest. Anyone from the hotel staff would have knocked and announced themselves.

A few seconds later a very nervous Vince came through the entrance hallway into the suite. Janice sat in an overstuffed leather chair waiting for him.

"So, you made it," Janice said affably. "I wasn't sure if you'd show or not."

"Hi," Vince replied. "Uh, yeah. I'm here all right."

"Still not completely sure why, are you Honey? I understand how confusing this must all seem to you. But I promise you, Vince ... I meant every word I said at your house. I'm totally on the level."

"O.K.," Vince said, not sounding completely convinced.

"Vince, look. Either you want to do this or you don't. I told you exactly what I wanted to do. And you came here knowing that."

"I'm just having a hard time believing what you said, Mrs. S. It's just so bizarre."

"But you're here. You must have been interested in what I offered you. And you must find me at least relatively attractive."

"Oh, yeah. Absolutely. You're ... you're very pretty, Mrs. S."

"Then what's the problem? You still don't believe I'm here for the reasons I explained?" Vince just stood his ground and looked at Janice skeptically. "O.K. Baby, just so you know I mean business..."

Janice got up from her chair and walked toward Vince. For the first time since entering, he noticed what she was wearing ... a tight white cotton blouse, a very short black skirt, black thigh high nylons and black heels. As she took slow steps toward her visitor, she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lacy black bra.

"Whoa ... you look awesome, Mrs. S."

"Well thank you, Vince. I'm glad you think so. The only problem with this outfit is that I have to be careful with the skirt, because it's so short." Janice offered Vince a very brief twirl which revealed the ass she worked so hard to keep in shape. "You see, I left my panties somewhere a little while ago."

Janice's joke made Vince smile for the first time since she came to his house. She closed the gap between herself and her new friend, stopping just a few inches away from him. Vince was a head taller than Janice. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, held her gaze for a moment, then dropped slowly to her knees.

She nonchalantly reached for Vince's zipper and pulled it down. He remained speechless, looking down and realizing that Alexa's mom did indeed mean what she said. Jan pulled down the waistband of Vince's briefs inside his pants and fished out his penis. She held it in one hand, lifted it up and put it directly into her mouth. As a cock sucking veteran of many, many years, Janice had no trouble getting her partner hard in no time.

And even though Vince's dick was above average in length and thickness, Janice was also able to swallow it without too much difficulty. No one had ever performed that little trick on this young man before, and it excited him tremendously. His prick was soon rock hard as it slid in and out of Janice's throat, and sooner than either of them would have imagined, Vince was unloading into her mouth. One more part of a blowjob that Vince wasn't used to was the blower swallowing. Most of the girls who got him off with their mouth wouldn't even let him cum until they had taken it out and pointed it away from their face. Janice on the other hand kept her man halfway down her throat as he blasted off, and she swallowed every drop he had to give.

Vince stood moaning as Janice lovingly sucked the last drops of his semen out of his deflating cock. When she was sure she had it all, she let him slide out, then she arose from her knees to look up at him once again.

"My plan is still to show you how to satisfy a woman, Vince. But I thought it seemed like you might need that to take the edge off your nerves, and to show you once and for all that I'm on the level. And I'll tell you what else. You've got one more chance to back out, if you want it. You can zip up and take off if you want. You get a free blowjob out of the deal and no one is the wiser. Last chance, Hon. Go or stay?"

"I still don't know exactly what you're up to, Mrs. S. But I'm not going anywhere."

"I'm glad to hear it," Janice said. "Now, how about if we take a shower?"

"Really? Um ... O.K. Sure," Vince replied.

"Would you like to undress me?"

"Seriously? O ... O.K."

Vince liked the idea, but wasn't sure where to start. After a thinking for a few moments, he reached for Janice and slid his hands around her, reaching inside her blouse and going right for the clasp of her bra.

"O.K., Big Boy," Janice said. "Lesson 1 is to take your time. This isn't a backseat quickie. We have all night. Take advantage of it. Why don't you take my blouse off first?"

Vince stepped back and surveyed his partner, then brought his hands to her shoulders and pushed her shirt down her arms.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Better."

Once Janice's blouse was off, Vince went more slowly for her bra. Instead of using both hands to unclasp it, he pulled her to him with one hand and popped the bra with his other.

"How about that?" Vince asked with a grin.

"Not bad at all. You've got skills, young man."

This comment seemed to make Vince seem a bit more at ease, and it boosted his confidence slightly as well. As a result, he felt bold enough to reach up and pull down Janice's bra straps, slowly. She smiled at him as she saw his eyes widen when her breasts came into view. She didn't know if he looked surprised that they looked as good as they did compared to the boobs he was used to seeing, or if he was just accepting that the mom of one of his friends would soon be naked before him.

"Very sweet, Mrs. S."

"Thank you, Vince. I see you can be sweet yourself."

Janice guided Vince on removing her skirt next. Then clad only in her nylons and heels, she removed his clothes. After he was completely disrobed, Janice sat back in her chair and offered her legs, so he could take off her shoes and stockings. She thought Vince was showing promise early on. Soon they were headed to the shower.

Janice took a few moments to make sure her new friend was aware of how much girls liked guys with fresh breath, as they took turns using the mouthwash provided by the hotel.

"Now, that paves the way for kissing," she said.

Vince caught the cue and leaned down to plant his lips on hers. She was once again impressed with his abilities as he proved that he knew how to kiss like it mattered, which it did.

"Have you ever showered with a girl?" Janice asked as she stepped into the large, glass-enclosed area.

"Not really," Vince replied.

"Hmm ... Well, I think you'll like it."

Vince was thrilled with the experience of showering with a woman. Janice used plenty of soap and got him completely lathered up. She invited him to do the same to her, and he loved it. Not only did the sensation of sliding his hands all over his partner's body appeal to him, but he was totally taken with what a nice body Janice had, especially for a mom in her 40s. The combination of stimuli got Vince fully erect again. And when Janice began running her hand back and forth on his soap-lubed cock, he knew it wouldn't be a challenge to cum a second time. But Janice had definite other plans.

"You like that, Vince Honey? You like the way my soapy hand feels around your slippery hard-on?"

"Oh, yeeeaaahhhhh. It feels really awesome. Keep doing that. I'm gonna cum again soon, Mrs. S."

Janice gave Vince a few more firm strokes, then removed her hand from his dick.

"Not so fast, Dude," she said. "This whole deal is about you learning how to please a woman, remember? I'm not planning to get you off again until you've burst my grape at least once."

"Um ... what does that mean, Mrs. S?"

"It means you don't get to cum again until after I do."

"Oh," Vince said, not sure what to say or do next."

"Don't be discouraged, Honey. You should get to shoot your stuff plenty. But we're gonna keep our eyes on the prize. It won't be as hard as you think. Look, I'm very horny right now, Vince. I'm so excited about this thing we're doing that I can't even describe it. I had no idea I would be into it this much. But I'm very turned on, partly because of that beautiful cock of yours."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah! You have a wonderful dick, Vince. I can't wait to play with it a lot more. But for now, it's my turn. Not only have those things I mentioned gotten me horny, but playing with you like this in the shower has helped quite a bit. Now, I'm really slippery, just like you. I'll bet if you played your cards right, you could give me an orgasm before we got out of the shower."

"I could?"

"Vince," Janice said feeling slightly exasperated, "work with me here, Sweetie. I just told you that I'm really horny and that I want you to get me off. You must know what to do next."

"Um ... rub your ... pussy?"

"Bingo! Come on, Vince ... seriously! I thought you were getting the hang of this for a minute. Now I'm not so sure. Now, you've figured out where I keep my pussy, right?"

"Very funny, Mrs. S."

"Yeah, it's a riot. So, you know where it is. Now, what are you gonna do about it?"

Vince wanted to regain the confidence he had briefly felt before they had gotten in the shower. Janice gave him a warm and encouraging smile, which helped. He slid one arm around her back and pulled her to him for a kiss. He then slid his other hand down her wet body and in-between her legs. The moan Janice offered as soon as his hand touched her vulva told him he was on the right track. He kissed her a little harder and moved his hand back and forth. Soon he let his middle finger divide her labia.

"Aaahhhh... ," Janice moaned. "There you goooooo. Oohhh, that's it, Honey."

Vince felt spurred on by Janice's words, as well as by the sounds she was making. The possible upside of giving a woman genuine sexual pleasure was beginning to dawn on him. He instinctively held her tighter as his fingers further explored her cunt. He slid into Janice's hole easily and this brought more enthusiastic noises from her. He began pumping one finger, then two in and out of her, and she responded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.