Out of the Closet 1: the Library Fundraiser

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2011 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: My exhibitionist-in-denial wife breaks out of her closet in big ways. Flaunting herself leads to random encounters, a public threesome and exposing me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

The library fund raiser was unexpectedly crowded. Sue's light brown hair was nicely coifed and well matched to her light blue eyes. Overlooking the formal crowd from a twenty-foot high balcony, we could see it was a young group with several very conservative elders. The balcony had a four-foot high thick oak rail with widely spaced and narrow light teak balusters. The outer three feet of the balcony had an absolutely clear glass floor. We would soon make very good use of all that. This could be the perfect group to mess with and get Sue her exposure.

Having finally accepted that she was an exhibitionist after years of denial and misleading me, Sue was now looking to make up for lost time and climb out of her closet. Tonight, she wore a light weight, snug, pastel skirt and begged me to expose her any way I chose so she could still claim innocence. I knew that was not an easy decision for her.

She'd cycled through many clothing choices in the last two hours before we had to leave for the event. Only one outfit was the typically reserved type expected for a formal event. Well, that would never do! She'd even considered her favorite sexy pants.

It was very tight, clingy, and near sheer white. From the rear, we could see how well the high cut waist and tailored seat shaped her tiny ass into an impressive pear-shaped lusty delight. The legs tapered nicely to her ankles. The pocketless pants allowed an unobstructed view of her blemish-free body. Something about the pants darkened her fur triangle, making it easily visible. She always knew, but would rage if I mentioned it.

From the front, even in those rare times when she decided to wear panties, the seam clawed its way deep into her pussy. Since she hated VPL and felt much more naughty without them, she didn't wear panties with anything snug.

This was a favorite outfit to wear to casual parties of any size. Those who'd seen them before were thrilled to see her in them. Sue would feign ignorance as she first kept bending to serve everyone, then stand to serve anyone else leaving her shapely ass, or screaming, fragrant pussy in someone's face.

From the moment she painted these slacks on, the seam would start making love to her clit and her beautiful lips would immediately swell with excitement. Even when she dared to wear them on the streets and train, her glorious camel toe would broadcast its proud presence to everyone nearby. Every sexy step in her high heels brought her intense pleasure and nearly to orgasm. She convinced herself that no one heard her sighs and moans, but couldn't admit to why she loved these pants.

Somehow, these pants didn't show signs of her moist cunt, but the cotton fibers did let her fragrance loft thru them. That and the pink tint of her swollen lips showing thru the thin pants were enough to make most men, and many women, drool! It didn't matter what top she wore with it unless it flowed to her knees and stayed there. These pants were just too damn sexy and yet NOT revealing enough for this event. More importantly, they covered too much and were much too slow to peel off for a quick flash!

The snug skirt we agreed on was tight from the wide waist band down to the hem of the short mini. Her well toned, shapely yet thin legs needed to be covered to just below her knees, or several inches above them to look their best. You can guess which way this skirt went. The separate cream top looked like it was the attached, extra large blooming top of a dress- while she stood straight up. The braless, low, square-cut top only showed a little cleavage while upright, but would totally expose her small B cup breasts and perfect nipples when she leaned forward or pushed her shoulders forward. She was undecided about her panties.

She no longer denied she enjoyed flirting, getting hit on and exposing herself, so her psychotic anger when talking about revealing clothes and flashing was mercifully gone. We could both relax. She was, literally, out of her closet.

I asked if she'd chosen to wear panties tonight and, smirking, I pointed to the crowd directly below us. A few of the elders clustered together with their drinks, but kept looking up at her through the clear glass floor and thru the railing. She saw them, tried not to smile too obviously at the flattery, then looked straight out thru the big library windows in her typical denial 'trance'. But tonight her face softened, and her shapely and toned legs tightened for effect. Her sexy scent attested to her moist excitement.

The snug skirt held her shapely little ass firmly and flattened the slight bulge in her abs. She was truly a lusty feast for the eyes and libido. Since she was struggling to stay out of the closet, her 1000 mile stare was less intense than it used to be. Now she could stay acutely aware of the young and old men staring so fiercely at her bright white crotch and better enjoy the rewards for her risks.

I wasn't sure how I felt about helping my beautiful wife go public in reality or how much I would participate. Since I'd promised to help her 'accidentally' expose herself and take all responsibility, I felt committed. I moved her close to the rail and ORDERED her to lean both elbows on it, but keep her back and legs straight. That meant she had to spread her legs far apart to drop lower. And THAT meant she had to let her tiny mini skirt rise up much higher. It crept up nearly to her hips, exposing a large part of her bright panties even to the groups with us on the balcony.

I discretely snuck a few peeks at the crowd so I wouldn't discourage anyone from looking up her dress and under her top then whispered to her who was peeking. As I named them, male & female, she smiled a bit and enjoyed it instead of getting furious with me for bursting her bubble, as in earlier days. As she wiggled in her now looser and much higher skirt, she said she did have panties on. I ordered her to step back two feet, off the glass floor to a just slightly less obvious place, and hike her skirt to her waist to prepare to remove the panties.

Some of the others with us could still clearly see her. She pretended not to see them and hooked her thumbs in the narrow ends of her incredibly bright white bikini panties to slowly slide them off. She cocked her hips from side to side like she was struggling with them, oh sooo innocently. Lingering an extra second when her long, sparse pussy hair sprung over the top, she relished in the hushed attention. Sue let the panties hang there a moment as she 'wrestled' with the back of her skirt. When she moved them a bit lower, she stopped again and pulled them sharply back up a bit; just enough to jiggle and snag them under her luscious bare ass and under her engorged clit pushing it into clear view. I swear I heard several men groan. I was one of them!

Sue continued to tease us as I'd taught her, and slowly slid her panties below her pussy. We all held our breath and waited for the narrow panty crotch, that refused to leave its treasured lusty post, to spring down at the insistence of the displaced undies' upper hem. For just a second, we stared at the inside front panel of the panties looking for markings. These were too clean and too new, so all we saw was an inviting and growing moist spot. Once they reached her knees, she turned her back to the group and stayed bent over, straight legged, for an exaggerated moment. She forced her skirt to stay up to give all those behind her an unexpected view of her spreading cheeks, her beckoning asshole and her swollen, dripping pussy.

Sue seized every possible chance to do all the things she'd fantasized about for years, but had never dared to consider in reality. After removing the panties from her ankles, she pulled up the skirt again, 'just to be sure they were gone'! I dropped to my knees and helped by inspecting her exposed, sparse and untrimmed bush, taking several extra seconds to comb back her hair and 'confirm' the barrier was gone. She let out an uncontrolled moan when my fingers stroked and partially opened her cunt to the well dressed, gawking voyeurs. She stared blankly at her spotlighted pussy while I inspected her and we 'ignored' the crowd. Those behind me shared my full frontal view; those behind Sue locked on her smooth sexy ass and the swollen pussy lips that showed below it.

I never thought I'd share my wife's intimate parts so publicly - AND ENJOY IT! My pounding heart and raging hard on reminded me that I was, and that this was real. I ordered Sue back to the rail, to take the same widely leg-spread stance as before. She enjoyed the breezy feeling along her pussy; I enjoyed her enjoyment and the crowd's whispering and pointing up at her.

After several more people had a moment to watch in excited silence, I had Sue stand straight at the rail, but turned 90 degrees to face me. She slowly lifted and bunched the skirt up to, then past her waist and stared straight ahead as if she were alone. As her cute little ass and beautiful pussy came into clear view again, the crowd got quieter and more people elbowed others to "look at THAT."

Her fuzzy mound testified undeniably that the bright white cloth was gone. Sue had to re-bunch and keep gathering the skirt so she could stay exposed to all. She kept her legs spread so wide that anyone directly below her could look up and see her swollen clit and the pink between her moist lips.

The more she imagined what they could see, the wetter she got. She was also very careful to bunch the skirt against the bottom back of her top. That forced the starchy blouse to billow forward and let everyone below also look under the over sized top. Her top strained away from her chest to leave her small tits as lonely eye candy that best served to support her perfect ruddy nipples.

From several angles, what people saw was a beautiful, totally naked woman holding a sloppy 'belt' above her waist and ignoring everyone around her in a crowded public event. I wondered if any of them thought she was some racy entertainment provided by the fund raiser.

My mouth drooled, my pants strained, I knelt again to put my eyes, nose and mouth at pussy level. Though her sex scent was filling the room, I moved a little closer to be overwhelmed by her increasingly heady aroma of excitement and to watch her juices welling and escaping her partially open lips.

I reached for her ass to draw her to me, but remembered the gathering. I knew no one would report her daring nudity, but might call cops if I leaned in with my tongue. Despite my eagerness, I leaned back on my feet and just enjoyed the close up view, her lusty fragrance and the aroused crowd around us.

But I just couldn't let her sweet nectar drip to the floor, so using just my fingertips, I carefully and slooowly wiped up the endangered drops from her tempting love canal. Tracing the line between her major and minor lips up to her sensitive clit, I also gathered the forthcoming drops and made her shiver in delight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.