Double or Nothing - Cover

Double or Nothing

Copyright© 2011 by T.S. Fesseln

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Twin models find themselves kidnapped and used for a couples pleasure.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Incest   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sex Toys  

“Finally,” Janice whispered under her breath as she watched her neighbor, Ms. Shickley, walking briskly back across the street to her house.

God, that woman could talk. However, Janice gave her all the attention of a drunk and out-of-it woman would give an intrusive neighbor and soon Loren Shickley, sensing indifference, humphed and went on her way.

Janice knew next time she might not be so lucky.

Thankfully, slave 2 was still curled up asleep, chained to the bed. Mistress could see that the captive blonde was in a deep sleep by her slowed breathings. The black corset hugged her beautifully, displaying her breasts with their large, coral pink nipples. A black collar encircled the sleeping girl’s throat and a panel penis gag kept her all but silent. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed and a chain leash attached to the head of the bed made sure she wasn’t going to go anywhere. Slave 2 looked like a sleeping angel bound by the devil.

“Sleep tight, slave,” Janice whispered as she exited the room and headed to the basement.

Upon seeing slave 1, Mistress Janice paused midway down the stairs to watch her captive writhing on the gray concrete floor. She had already wriggled off of the chalk pathway Mistress had drawn, smearing herself with the white-yellow dust. If Janice had actually laid down glass shards, the girl would have been cut to ribbons. However, imagination is a damn powerful tool to use in breaking any acquisition, and Janice didn’t want to damage the product ... too much. However, cumming without permission was not to be tolerated, and slave 1 would have to suffer the consequences.

Slave 1 froze as soon as she heard the clicking of Janice’s spike-heeled boots approaching. She knew she was in trouble and curled up as best she could, whining into her gag.

It was times just like these that Janice loved her work. At her feet was a beautiful young blonde, her body entrapped in a tight red corset and her head enveloped in a red latex hood where only her gagged mouth showed. A pair of leather cuffs held the captive’s wrists behind her back and a length of knotted rope held her knees together. Now there was a torn hole or two in her stockings and Janice could tell that the filmy lace thong that covered the girl’s sex was damp from her excitement. Best of all, however, were the pleading mewls behind the gag.

“You have been a bad slave, haven’t you?” Mistress said.

Amanda shook her head, knowing that letting herself succumb to her base pleasures would lead to something harsh and painful. However, her libido had won out and now she was going to pay the price.

“Don’t lie to me, slave!”

Amanda screamed at the sting of the crop slicing into her rear.

“You have been bad, haven’t you, slave?” she hissed.

Amanda nodded. She could feel the heat of her tears collecting in the tight spaces of her rubber hood.

“Not only did you orgasm without permission, you are within a hair of slicing yourself to ribbons.”

The bound girl could almost feel Mistress squatting down beside her, looking down at her with a venomous look twisting her face with a pent-up rage. Amanda felt her leash being taken up and yanked. She practically gagged as Mistress hauled her up onto her feet and practically dragged her through a series of twists and turns that made up the maze. Finally they reached the doorway to the bedroom cell.

“So you want to cum, slave?”

Amanda continued to cry and whimper into her gag.

Smack!

Another piercing sting from Mistress’ crop kissed her rear.

“ANSWER ME, SLAVE!”

Paralyzed as to what to answer, Amanda just nodded her head, the buzzing egg between her legs all but forgotten.

“YOU ARE A SLUT, AREN’T YOU?!”

Again, Amanda nodded, frightened of what was happening and terrified of what was going to be next. Only Mistress’ tight grip of her leash kept Amanda from falling to the ground in a faint.

“I know you are,” Mistress whispered in the blonde captive’s ear, “You love the feel of a hot cock crammed in your pussy and a hot tongue licking your clit, now, don’t you, slave?”

Amanda whimpered and nodded.

“Then that is what you will get. Now beg me to have your pussy licked.”

Amanda whined and shook her head no.

“On your knees! Beg or I will take this crop to your clit!”

Slave one collapsed onto her knees, sobbing, her head bowed down.

“Look up at me and beg, slave!”

Amanda looked up in her rubber-cloaked blindness.

“Do ... You ... Want ... To ... Cum?”

The girl nodded slowly, her red-masked face looking up at Mistress. She felt the back of her hood being pulled up and the buckle to her gag being unfastened. The rubber phallus was then pulled from her lips, drool running from its tip.

“Beg,” Mistress ordered.

“Please...” Slave 1 sobbed.

“That’s a start,” Mistress said harshly, “tell me you want to cum.”

“Please let me go. Why are you doing this to me?”

Amanda screeched as the crop cut into her again.

“BEG ... TO ... CUM!”

“No!” Amanda sobbed.

The bound girl was flayed again by the crop; two, three, four times. Each branding cut more painful than the one before. Amanda thrashed in her restraints but Mistress kept an iron grip in her leash, keeping the struggling girl from twisting away.

“Beg to cum, slave!”

“Please!” Amanda cried.

“BEG!”

“I WANT TO CUM!” Amanda screamed as she broke completely down.

“Are you a slut, slave?” Mistress asked.

“I am a slut,” she sobbed.

Amanda heard the Mistress laugh, “You are pathetic. You sicken me, slave. I want you to beg to have your cunt licked and for you to cum again and again until you pass out.”

The captive girl swallowed, “Please Mistress, I want you to lick my pussy and make me cum. I beg of you. Please. Please.”

“Open your mouth.”

Amanda did what she was ordered to do. She was on automatic pilot now; her soul had been wrenched back and forth with such fury she just shut herself down and let whatever was happening just to happen; to let it flow over her and drown her. Amanda felt her hood being pulled back down and then the slick shaft of the rubber penis gag being shoved back into her mouth before being buckled cruelly into place.

There was another vicious tug on her leash and Amanda was dragged over to a chair and sat down. The tender stripes on her ass felt like brands as she sat listlessly. She felt her arms being lifted over the back of the chair and then somehow tied in place there. The rope around her knees then loosened and Mistress pulled one of her cuffed ankles to the back chair leg and tied it there before repeating it with her other ankle, forcing Amanda’s stocking clad legs apart.

She froze when she felt the tip of the crop caress a line upon her G-string.

“My you are wet,” Mistress smirked, “You must have enjoyed yourself a lot while I was gone, didn’t you, slave?”

Amanda nodded weakly. She felt Mistress pull her lacy thong down and pull out her buzzing vibe. Mistress then held the still humming egg underneath the two breathing holes underneath Amanda’s nostrils.

“Enjoy your own perfume, slave. It is proof you are a slut. It’s nothing to be ashamed of slave. It is good to feel wanton. It is good to feel your passions.”

Mistress pulled the egg away.

“We still need to work on your begging, slave, but I think I will let you cum. I will bring your sister down to help us out.”

The blonde captive shook her head, moaning into her gag.

“Yes, I think she will do you quite well.”


‘effrego phasmatis, non perturbatio.’ ‘Break the spirit, not the passion.’ Those were the words inscribed inside the front cover of their original copy of ‘The Care and Treatment of Particularly Fair Women’. The manual was a treasured gift from Magenta for years of faithful service and copies of the little hardbound book were very difficult to track down. The inscribed words were written by Dr. Geoffrey Brand’s own quill and it was the motto of Magenta. Janice took the 19th century words to heart with every acquisition she trained. You want a slave to serve willing even though they are a captive. Slave 1 was not yet to that point but getting close. Slave 2 was much closer and it wouldn’t take much to get her to the point of being an obedient slave.

Janice stood and watched slave 2 sleep so ‘peacefully’. The twins were truly a beautiful pair of girls and would make their client a splendid pair of sexual servants. Mistress tenderly brushed away the sleeping blonde’s hair, removed the earbuds from her ears and whispered.

“Time for your training, slave 2.”

Cassandra’s dark brown eyes fluttered open and widened in panic. Janice leaned over her, holding her down gently but firmly.

“Yes, slave, you are not dreaming. You are here bound in my bed. Your sister is waiting downstairs for you to complete your part of the training...”

Cassandra struggled a bit in her half wakened state, but soon calmed when she remembered where she was and what the strangers had done to her. She was heartened, though, by the fact she was still wearing the black corset costume they had dressed her in. Her boobs were bared but her privates were covered.

The captive girl looked up at Mistress as she undid Cassandra’s leash from the headboard railing of the bed. There was genuine warmth in Mistress’ smile as she looked down at Sandy.

‘Perhaps I’ll survive this after all,’ she thought to herself as Mistress helped her to sit.

The woman knelt down and looked Cassandra in the eye while holding her chin.

“Now I want you to be a good slave. I don’t want to hurt you or your sister. You understand, slave?”

Cassandra nodded her head.

“I am going to replace your gag with another. I do not want to hear a peep from you. Not one word or I will whip you and your sister until you pass out in agony. Do you understand, slave?”

A molten dread seeped through Sandy as she heard the words. She knew what pain her captors could dish out and she didn’t want to feel any more of that. Sandy nodded her head.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.