Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog - Cover

Sir Tortuga's Society Household Blog

Copyright© 2011 by JoeTortuga

Chapter 2: Christmas Party Prep 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Christmas Party Prep 1 - I run a Household in a secret BDSM Society. I think we need to be more open, and join the rest of the world, so I'm blogging about what really goes on here. I'm a pansexual sadist, and I take my pleasure wherever I will. The codes will update as I post, out of courtesy. I'll update weekly with my posts from the previous week.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Author's Note: Sir Tortuga's Blog was inspired by the twitter tag #fucktoyfriday, created by SayNine on twitter. This story owes a debt to him, for without him, it wouldn't exist. The idea of fucktoys, keeping and using them is a powerful fantasy which grew to incorporate some other work I was doing. I first started with only friday posts, and have been posting every day since Christmas 2010.

I'm moving the posts here, some will be regular blog posts, and some will be more intense stories. You can read as I post them at http://sirtotuga.posterous.com/ or just wait until I post them here. You can also comment on specific chapters at the blog, and engage with SirTortuga. Comments won't be brought to SoL, however.

Fucktoy interviews were cancelled today because we're prepping for the big Christmas party over the weekend. My fucktoy of the day had long brown hair in a braid that reached down to her ass. I had her strapped to a table, with the hair running under it, and locked tightly to the table as well.

I slid my hands up her sides on the way up to her breasts, and she twitched and let out a bit of a cry. "Sorry," I said. I'd forgotten how ticklish she was, it was one of her limits. I hadn't meant to tickle her, and she seemed to know that, so I just grabbed her breasts and fucked her a bit harder.

She let out a sigh, her mouth open where her head was pulled down by her hair. I hoped someone else would come and fuck her mouth, but everyone else was busy getting ready. That's when Antoine came in.

Antoine is one of the best riggers I knew, and given the size of our party and the amount of ropework involved it was more than my folks could easily handle. It was totally worth the use of a couple of fucktoys over the holidays to entice him to the job. The fucktoys would probably like it, too, if I knew them at all.

I slowed down as he approached, but kept the pressure on her hair. Her head was bent back on the other side of the table -- one of the many I'd had manufactured at the perfect height for this sort of thing. "There's a problem," he said as he approached.

I waved for him to make use of the fucktoy, and she stretched her head out, trying to reach his thighs and crotch. She was very well trained, I'd have to remember that when I gave out treats over the weekend. Antoine, though, just caressed her breasts for a bit, in a distracted kind of way. "What's the problem?" I asked. "And how can I make it go away?"

He smiled at me, and reconsidered using the fucktoy. He paused for a bit, pulling out his cock, and sliding it in to her mouth. She started making eager noises, and I fucked her a bit faster. "You know that entertainment lady? What's her name?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.