1994 - Cover

1994

Copyright© 2011 by Fable

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - 1994 is the continuation of the Sammy's Adventures series. Sammy works hard, plays hard, and is benevolent. It is recommended that you read the other eight installments in order to keep abrest of the many references to past events and characters from the past. I would hope that new readers will start at the beginning, however, you may also find a description of past characters in the prolougue to 1993. 1994 contains 28 chapters, and posts will be made every other day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jerry Bastian picked me up at the airport, and asked where I was staying. I told him to take me to the building, and that I'd check into the hotel later. Sandra Lynch was waiting for us, well, really just me.

She looked surprised when I introduced her to Jerry.

Sandra was no stranger. She hadn't changed from when we'd met at the Denver building. Her straw colored hair was longer than I recalled, but she still carried herself with an air of authority, and I found it hard to turn away from her probing stare.

The first floor atrium was deserted. Even the directory of occupants looked like it had been raided, and the air was stuffy. Sandra directed us to one of the elevators and pushed the button to take us to the fifth floor.

"We'll stop at Clark Advertising. They're one of our most prominent tenants," she said.

I noticed that the elevator was overdue for inspection, and looked at Jerry to see if he was watching. He nodded to indicate that he'd read the date. The elevator stopped with a jolt, and another jerk brought it to a stop.

Sandra opened the door to the suite with a gust of exuberance, only to gasp when she caught sight of the sea of boxes. It was obvious that the employees of Clark Advertising were packing their belongings.

"What's going on here?" Sandra asked, like she'd failed to grasp what was happening before our eyes.

"We're moving," one of the employees answered, and she was joined with a chorus, "We're moving, tra ... la ... la."

"You can't ... I mean ... who's in charge here ... has anyone read the lease?" Sandra asked, speaking to no one in particular.

I caught Jerry's attention, and he followed me into the hallway. "There's nothing we can do to improve the situation. Let's let her clear it up," I said, and Jerry agreed with me.

We walked the hallway, took note of a burned out exit sign, and the 'out of order' signs on the other elevators.

"This looks like a wasted trip," I said.

"How much are they offering us to take it off their hands?" Jerry asked.

He probably thought he was being funny, but he couldn't have been more wrong. "They're broke. I had to pay her hotel bill when we left Denver. If Wanda's right, they're in hock up to their necks on this building," I said, already thinking about going home.

Sandra appeared, looking like she'd been holding her breath too long. I'd seen runners finish marathons that had more spring in their step than Ms. Lynch had right then.

"That was a poor example. Let's go up to the penthouse and visit the Reinhold Company. They're jewelry wholesalers," she said, as she led the way to the one working elevator.

There were only seven floors in the building, and the 'penthouse' was on the top floor. I saw Jerry checking out Sandra's backside as we waited for the elevator door to open. He reddened when he realized he'd been caught staring at her ass and the back of her legs. He needn't have worried. My attention was drawn to the way the car was bouncing.

This time, Sandra opened the door with caution, and peeked inside before she motioned for us to follow her. We heard a buzzing sound, and an interior door swung open. A smallish man greeted her like an uncle would greet his favorite niece. She introduced us, saying that we were interested in acquiring the building.

Jerry and I looked around, paying special attention to the worn carpet and walk-in vault, while Sandra and Mr. Reinhold huddled. I overheard him ask when she was going to have the door to the shipping dock secured, and heard her shush him. Knowing that they needed some privacy, we thanked Mr. Reinhold for letting us see his space and told Sandra we'd wait for her in the hallway.

My mind was made up. This trip had been a mistake, but since I was here, I decided to see the rest of the building. When Sandra appeared, I told her that we would take the stairs and meet her in the lobby.

She offered a set of keys, saying that they were for the space on every floor.

"I don't trust that fucking thing," I said to Jerry, as we watched the elevator door close behind Sandra.

There's nothing more depressing than vacant space. Employees who have considered it their home away from home move out with no regard for the condition they leave it in. We were on the third floor when Jerry brought up the subject of Sandra's ass.

"Maybe I shouldn't ask this, but did you have something going with Sandy when you did the deal in Denver, Sammy?"

Considering Cynthia's cool reception when I got home, being accused of doing something that I hadn't done, I may as well have taken advantage of Sandra's advances. That was New Year's Eve, 1993. Had Cynthia been out of her medicine that night?

"We were too busy negotiating up to the last minute," I said.

"Do you suppose that if I paid her hotel tab... ?"

His question caught me off guard. Right then, I was wishing I'd invited Victor to come to Baltimore. He might have found some redeeming qualities in the building that I'd overlooked.

Was he serious? Jerry Bastian was married with children. Megan and I had met his family when we left the car in his garage last summer.

"It might be worth a try," I said.

Sandra was waiting for us in the main floor atrium. "The cafeteria is right here," she said, opening the door for us. "I thought it would be a good place for us to meet."

There was nothing to meet about. I only followed them because I wanted to see Jerry in action. Anyway, he had the car and I needed him to take me back to the airport. I pulled out my cell phone and called Wanda, while Sandra and Jerry took the chairs off of a table and sat down.

"How is it?" Wanda asked.

"Did you play sports in high school?" I asked, knowing that she didn't.

"What are you getting at, Sammy?"

"Picture a team that loses every game, and think how demoralized they feel. That's what this building does to me."

If Wanda got my analogy, she didn't show it. Instead, she changed the subject. "The office people signed a five year lease for half the office space," she said, like I knew she was talking about Denver.

My mood may have been dampened by the condition we found the building in. Perhaps my expectation had been too high. Anyway, I was dubious about the Denver lease. Why do two out of three companies sign leases for space in a building that had failed to attract tenants under its previous management?

"Has legal seen the leases?"

"They've had the specialty food lease for days, but the office people's lease is just coming in now. I'll deliver it to legal," Wanda said.

"I smell a rat. Find out what's holding up the first lease, and get a reading on their credit status."

"Sammy, you know I've got all that under control. You're in a funky mood because of your team losing every game. Go outside and fill your lungs with clean Baltimore air. It will brighten your mood."

How did she know the whole building smelled stuffy?

"You make me laugh. I'll talk to you later," I said, and was dialing Neill's number when I caught part of the conversation at the table. Sandy was trying to convince Jerry that the building was structurally sound, and he was buying everything she said.

Doris answered, and when she learned that it was me, I heard hesitation in her voice. She must have thought that I was going to cut her husband's vacation short. Neill came to the phone, sounding just as suspicious as his wife. This was only Wednesday; he was not expected to return to Denver until the following Monday.

"We've got a tenant, and we may have two," I began.

The news brightened his day, and he asked if he should return to Denver that same day. I assured him that it was not necessary, filled him in on the status of the leases, and broached the subject I really wanted to discuss.

"Can you use Victor this summer? I haven't said anything to him yet, but if we rent one more space between now and when his classes end, I can see where he would be a good addition."

Neill hesitated, and I was about ready to tell him to forget about Victor when he spoke.

"Does he know about Claudia?"

I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but I recalled that Victor had said their short fling was over. I'd also heard from Cassie that her sister had moved on, married or living with someone, I was not sure which.

"Yes," I said.

Neill became enthusiastic about Victor joining him for the summer. "We'll have to arrange a place for him to stay," he said, and I caught on. Cassie was sixteen now, and probably becoming interested in boys.

"We might put him up in the construction site," I said, and Neill said he thought that might work. I told him that I would keep him informed about the leases and we said goodbye.

As I dialed the number Victor had left, I wondered if Cassie was still the skinny tomboy I'd known in San Francisco and Atlanta. Zelda answered the phone.

"Don't you have class this time of day?"

"Sammy Oldham, we were just talking about you. How are you?"

"Fine, thank you, is Victor there?"

"He's has a class. Didn't you call to talk to me?"

"You're the same Zelda I remember," I said, laughing. "Tell Victor I wanted him to know I got his message, and will know something in a few days."

"Give me a hint, Sammy. Where are you sending us?"

"What does 'us' mean?"

"You don't think I'd let my man go off on his own, do you?"

"I'll call again when I have definite news," I said, thinking, so much for letting Victor stay at the construction site.

My next call was to my mother. I wanted to find out if Heather had exaggerated our mom's condition. She had. I committed to come for a visit, and this was just what mom wanted to hear.

I'd left Jerry and Sandra alone too long. They were gazing into each another's eyes, like they were about to consummate a pact. That's when I decided to delay my trip home. Watching them fawn over each other would be worth the price of the trip.

"Let's go to my hotel and have lunch," I suggested. With Sandy totally captivated by Jerry, I felt safe in letting her know where I'd be staying.

It was so much fun watching Jerry and Sandy that I stayed for two more days. After lunch, we moved to the Baltimore sales office where I had access to a fax machine, and other amenities, such as the HVAC system keeping the air moving. That may have been the reason I began looking at the Lynch building differently.

I let Jerry take over the negotiation while I stayed in the background doing investigative work. While they made goo goo eyes at each other, I checked Sandy's numbers, found out what would be required to make the building comfortable, and how much was owed to the vendors, the bank, and to the city. Wanda used my findings to update her numbers.

At the end of a long day, Jerry dropped me off at my hotel before taking Sandy to hers, and when he picked me up the next morning, Sandy was with him.

On Thursday afternoon, I decided we had a case to present to the partners, and told Wanda to change my travel plans. That night, I called Marcie to say that I was coming to see her and the Somerville gang. She said she would meet me there.

"My roommate has a car, and she's dying to meet you," she said.

I dialed one of the numbers Jeannie had given me, and Celia answered.

"I hope you still like spaghetti. We're on a tight budget here," she said.

"I hope you have enough for Marcie and her roommate," I cautioned her.

"Shit! We'll have to borrow some chairs," she said, before adding, "That's no problem. We're already looking forward to seeing you guys."

Jerry must have worn Sandy down because we came to terms on Friday morning. On the way to the airport, he informed me that the Lynches had three other buildings. "They're looking for someone to take them over," he said.

I reminded him that we didn't have an office in New Orleans. I did, however, let him remain hopeful that we might look at Houston and Chicago. I wondered what he'd told his wife about the last two nights. Sandy must have known that he was a married man.

Since I didn't have to go to the college to pick up Marcie, I took a cab to the apartment. Finding no one at home, I walked around the neighborhood, bought bread, wine, and a bouquet of cut flowers. Jeannie came home an hour later to find me sitting on the steps to their walk-up, holding the bouquet.

We hugged. "It's nice to see you, Sammy. Thanks for coming."

I held her at arm's length and looked into her eyes. "Josh is a lucky man. He was smart to pick the sexiest Baldwin sister."

She blushed, and took the bouquet, leaving my bag and packages for me to carry up the stairs.

I was embarrassed. Why had I let that about the Baldwin sisters slip out?

Jeannie was placing the flowers in a vase when she spoke. "She's between marriages, you know?"

How could I tell her that I wasn't interested in hearing about Cindy? What did 'between marriages' mean? Was she saying that Cindy's bouncing in and out of marriages was inevitable?

"Can we change the subject? What are you going to do after graduation?"

She placed the vase in the center of the table, and looked at me. "I'll find a full time job and support these three freeloaders. They'll be so happy to see you. How are you, Sammy?"

That's as serious as we got. The 'freeloaders' came in and there was no more talk about me, Jeanie, or the Baldwin sisters.

Friday night turned out to be the most fun I'd had in a long time. Being among friends from high school was like a homecoming. If the two couples that shared the tiny apartment knew that it was cluttered with useless paraphernalia, they didn't let on. They squabbled, but it was clear to me that they were very close. I wondered if they would continue to live together after graduation.

We ate spaghetti, drank wine, and retold incidents that had happened at after-game dances, until Celia took pity on Marcie's roommate. She thumped a spoon against her wine glass to get our attention.

"Let's stop talking about ancient times. We're boring Su Ling."

Su Ling differed with Celia. "I'm enjoying hearing about C.M.A. and S.S.G."

I'd never heard Speedwell School for Girls abbreviated before. Was Su Ling intimating that she'd heard our stories from Marcie?

"Everything I've heard so far involved me. It makes me wonder if anything happened after I left C.M.A.," I said, and felt Marcie jab me in the ribs.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.