Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Even after the wait for the heat to come up, the shower left me with s slight chill. I was still naked when I walked to one of my few purchases. I had bought one of those old fashioned full mirrors with legs when I first moved into the cabin. I removed the towel and put it on a nearby chair. I took a good look at my body.

"Not too bad for an old slut," I said, with a smile. My boobs never were big, so they didn't shrink much when I lost weight. They did begin to sag even more. The sag meant that next time I bought bras; I would have to buy stronger ones. Those little strips of elastic didn't do much to shape them these days.

My tummy was almost flat. I had left on the road trip with a belly dancer's tummy, and even that was gone by the time I got to California. I did enough pedaling on that damn bike to tighten up most of the muscles in my body. If it weren't for the fuzzy hair, and my really skinny legs, I would be killer. As it was, I was probably an eight. Okay, old bitch eight, but still an eight.

I dressed for the Cop Out. I put on a push up bra and bikini panties. Both were white, since I was sure no one was going to see them. Even so, I wanted clean underwear just in case. On the outside I wore jeans and a top with a scoop neckline.

I walked through the door of the Cop Out at exactly 9 PM. The place was pretty empty, even for a weeknight. Jerry sat at the bar, but Blevins was nowhere to be seen. "So, Jerry. I missed you Saturday night. Did you have a date?"

"No date, I hear I should have been here though. They say you were really blasted, so drunk that new Detective Bostic put you in a cab."

"Yeah, they tell me that too. Speaking of Anya, where is she tonight?"

"She and Blevins are working a bootleg bust. They are probably down in booking by now."

"Bootlegging huh, I guess there just aren't enough murders here to keep them both busy?" It was a question.

"Not many at all since the gangs have been keeping their heads down."

"That won't last," I replied.

"We all know it. It's just a matter of time before it starts up again."

"Jerry, what's the deal on that Anya chick anyway?"

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean, one day she is just here and as a detective yet."

"She isn't just here, Max. She was undercover for a long time. When the gangs went down, she came out."

"Oh crap, did all that bullshit ruin a UC investigation?"

"Yeah pretty much, but back to your questions, she came here from up north somewhere. Came on the force as a detective, and because she was a fresh face, she went UC."

"Well now it makes more sense," I said aloud, but I still wondered what she had in mind for me.

"Yeah, but man she is one cold bitch. No offense, Max, you are one bad ass chick and cool as hell, but Bostic is just ice water cold."

It was an interesting thought. I'd still want to make my own judgment as to how much passion, if any, she brought to the bed. Jerry and I had two more beers, which we drank very slowly, before Blevins and Anya came in. I got the sense of a big time chill between them. I had a feeling they were never going to gel as a team.

"Well, hey there, Max," Blevins said.

"Hey, both of you."

"Yes, hello, Maxine," Anya added. I gave her a hard look, but I nodded anyway.

"So, Max, how was your head Sunday morning? You really tied one on Saturday night." Blevins looked at me closely at me for the answer.

"Not great, but I did survive," I replied.

It was another 30 minutes before Blevins went to the bathroom. While he was gone, I whispered to Anya, "We need to talk."

"What about?" she asked, cautiously.

"Rape is a subject that always interested me," I replied.

She nodded and led me to a table away from the others. "You know that wasn't rape."

"Do I really, you had me drugged and sexually abused. I think, I could make a pretty good case for rape. Judging from the way Blevins looks at you, he would probably be happy to pursue it."

"You have no proof, Anya said quietly, but she was also looking all around.

"Want me to go down and swear out a complaint against Margie. If they search her place before you can warn her, they likely will find what she used to get my cooperation. Then when she goes into the jackpot, she will roll you up and you know it."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"First of all, what's your game?"

"Look, Margie came on to me. I know she likes girls and I don't go that way. I have heard that you do and you looked like you wanted to get drunk. So it seemed like an easy match up."

"But why are you procuring girls for Margie?"

"Margie is a CI for me. She hears everything that goes on in town. That place she runs has connections that transcend social classes. As you seem to have figured out, she doesn't need money. What she needs is a lot of sex from discrete women."

"So you procure them for her?"

"You are the only one. I hope you agree to go back now and then. Margie has been very cooperative since your visit. She gave us the bootlegger we busted tonight."

"And you won't tell Blevins who the CI is? That explains his lack of enthusiasm," I said.

"So what's it going to be?" Anya asked. "What's the price for your cooperation?"

"Tell me why you looked so surprised that I came to have this talk with you?"

"I was told that you were the sexual slave type, someone who would go along with anything. I never expected to have a problem with you."

"Well, I'm not sure what they call it, but I go along with most anything. But I get something from it and I didn't with Margie. It wasn't because she wasn't willing; it was just that by then I didn't want what she was pushing."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.