Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 230: Blk Ops Villiage at the White House Motel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 230: Blk Ops Villiage at the White House Motel - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

Since no one, of any danger to us, knew that we were in Memphis, I wasn't in any hurry to leave. We drove through the down town and even drove over the Mississippi river. The skyline was much prettier from a distance. The on line photos that Eve pulled up were much prettier than the actual views of the town as well. Still breakfast and the early lunch were both good. I personally would just as soon have eaten my breakfast at Helen's. I did like the Memphis barbecue, but it was certainly no better than the barbecue at home. It was just different.

We left Memphis right after the early Lunch. It was shortly before noon when we ramped onto the southbound interstate highway. From there the drive was almost seven hours of pure confusion. Still the GPS connection, which Eve brought to the trip, made it doable with a minimal number of missed turns. Most of those were in search of gasoline. So far the little econo-box had done just fine, I thought as I pulled into our last pit stop before Biloxi. I gassed the car while Jen did a potty break and Eve pretended to. Then they bought snacks, while I went to the ladies room.

I spoke to Eve as we walked back to the car. "Pull up the White House Motel, and get me the driving directions."

"The White House Hotel is no longer in operation," she informed me.

I almost asked if she was sure, but I knew damn well that she was. So what message was Martin trying to send me, and why. The why was simple spies never said anything that was the simple truth. Okay so was Martin sending me a message, one he thought I would understand. I started with the assumption that Biloxi really meant Biloxi. So where the fuck was he and his merry men.

Eve had called the place the White House Hotel, so I did a quick search on the tiny notebook computer. I was able to tap into Eve as the wifi provider. I would never get used to, or understand all of her capabilities. In my search I found just what she said, but then I also had a feeling that there would be lots of smaller motels not listed on the Internet. Those on the net were the ones with staff capable of doing web design, or those able to afford to have it done. The Irishman would be looking for a road less traveled.

So maybe it wasn't so much a spy hiding his defecation, as much as a simple miscommunication. We pushed on to Biloxi, because we had no where else to go. The admiral could be setting us up, but then he was wasting a lot of resources to do it.

It was 8PM, when I found the White House Motel, Then it was only after a tip from the clerk in a gas station. The White House Motel was actually a small group of 1940 style tourist cabins sprinkled around an old plantation style mansion. I didn't have any idea what it's history was, but I'm sure it had one, and that it was interesting.

"Which cabin is Jake Ireland using," I asked the very light skinned African American woman behind the desk.

"I'll ring his cabin," she offered.

"Sure, do that. Have him come to the office and show us the way." I stood watching her while she made the call, then the three of us went quickly outside to see who, and what would come to the office. I figured it was a low risk encounter. An exposed public place would be low on any sane person's list of ambush sites. That doesn't mean there couldn't be a drive by shooting, but why register even with a fake ID to do a drive by. A kidnapping was more likely, but to do that in an open area struck me as low down on the likelihood scale as well.

The meet you are the office was probably their security plan. Mine was to have Eve slip into the shadows at the side of the building. The Irishman walked across the parking lot with both hands visible. That meant he had someone with a sniper rifle in the shadows as well.

"I can't leave you alone for a minute, " he said as he kissed me gently.

"Seems to me last time I was pulling your nuts out of the fire. I mean that literally and not chestnuts either." I said it as he backed away. I looked over his shoulder and said, "I'll show yo u mine, if you show me yours." I offered.

"Has to be that way for sure," He held up his arm and pumped it three times.

"HooRah," I said barely above a mumble.

I just gave Eve the universal come here hand signal. She walked into the light. When she was visible, Martin laughed. "This one is a combination of Lucy and you. Those guys in Langley have no imagination.

"I wasn't born in Langley," Eve said.

"Of course no, those guys can barely keep gas in their cars," he said. I smiled but I noticed that Eve didn't.

"So, do I go back and check in or do you have us a cabin?" I asked.

"Come on you are part of our little black ops village at the White House," he said.

"Now whose wicked sense of humor is that? You or the Admiral?" I asked.

"The Admiral had it all arranged before I flew in. I have only been here a day or so." Martin said.

"So which government were you destabilizing?" I asked.

"You know I can't tell you that and leave you alive," he said.

"How nice," I replied. I turned my attention to Jen. "You can pull the Econo-Box down to the cabin, just follow us.'

Ten minutes later we had finished moving our things into the small white tourist cabin. It was designed for a family with a kid or two. Besides the big bed, there were other things that could convert to beds. We would have to toss a coin for who got the sofa.

Martin had explained that there were two other cabins in the black bag compound. There was a knock on the door only minutes after we had unpacked. I looked out while I held the .38 at the ready. I fully expected what I saw. Martin was standing there with a man standing beside him. The man beside him had his back to me and his eyes on the parking lot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.