Maxine Stone's New Life - Cover

Maxine Stone's New Life

Copyright© 2011 by carniegirl

Chapter 214: an Uptown Address

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 214: an Uptown Address - Maxine stone is a retired Air Force Noncom trying to get by in a small town. Her new life is filled with small characters and minor adventures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mystery   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Transformation   Prostitution  

"I tried to get in touch with you. You were traveling around Eruope with your new friends." Jen said.

'Ah, don't be jealous. It was a hide out trip that you negotiated with the feds remember?" I asked.

"Yes I remember but now you are back and you have two weeks to clear out of the apartment and sign the papers." Jen informed me.

"I guess I better get hustling around looking for a new place to live." I suggested.

"That would seem to be a good idea," Jen agreed.

"So, I have two weeks?' I asked.

"Two weeks from today, if you don't find a place by then, you will have to move into the street. Cheryl needs it for the women's shelter."

I took a ride downtown that very afternoon. I checked out all the abandoned buildings. I had an idea where I wanted to live next. I found an older buildings that I liked. Highest on my list was a two story building which had once housed a small finance company. The downstairs had been the office and the upstairs was one giant storage room.

The building was badly in need of a washing, a paint job inside, and the floors resurfaced. It wouldn't be cheap to renovate, but it was doable in budget. Especially since I would be reusing my industrial decorating pieces.

I saw it but I wanted to look at some others for price comparisons. After a week of looking all over town it proved to be the ideal place. I immediately put a crew on the floor and the painting. I also had a plumber come to run water and drain to the second floor. I didn't bother with the bathroom since I could use the one on the first floor with just the addition of a shower stall.

I was able to move in on the last day of my apartment building ownership. "I hope you didn't feel rushed Maxine. I knew you were in Europe, but before I sunk a lot of money in the place I wanted the paperwork complete." Cheryl did seem apologetic.

"Oh it's okay. I really didn't have anything to do but look for a new place anyway. I'm resting my old war wounds," I said with a smile.

"It's good that you could find time to do that. I expected you to be up to you butt in business." Cheryl said.

"Not this time. This time I'm laying low." I said it and I smiled. Even as I said it, I had no idea that life would let me rest. I had only a few days left in the apartment, so the work was winding down. The plumber I called the week before to get me a kitchen sink upstairs and a free standing plastic shower stall downstairs, took only two days to complete the work.

While he did that I found a guy who agreed to pressure wash the outside of the building while the plumber worked inside. It took a little work to find someone who would take up the carpet and clean and repaint the floors, but I didn't want them refinished. I just wanted the loose dirt and the grime cleaned away.

By moving day all the work was done, except for last minute 'do overs'. And of course the major interior painting. I didn't plan to buy a paintbrush at all, so I went looking for a painter. Before he retired, I had called Ed for the kind of thing, so I gave Lucas a try.

"Lucus it's Maxine, I need a favor," I said.

"How long you been back in town?" He asked. It was not going to be a fun conversation I could just tell.

"A couple of days, I have arranged to buy the old Capitol Finance company building. I need a good painter, do you happen to know one."

"That's only a few blocks up the street. So we are going to be neighbors?" he asked.

"It looks like it, I hate rush you but I need to find a painter today," I said.

"I'll call around and get someone to stop bye," Lucas said.

"That's fine but tomorrow I have to find someone for sure," I admitted.

"If you find someone first, then it's a no harm no foul," He said.

Every morning I made coffee for the workers. I also stopped by Helen's to purchase takeout for them. Three or four bags a day for a week, was a small price to pay for the good job they did for me. I moved into the new building on the last day. I didn't have any time left, but the guys had done a good job. The old building looked great, in a vintage kind of way.

When the workmen finished I settled into a comfortable lifestyle. I made coffee, drove to Helen's from breakfast, went to walk at the mall with my tiny dancer, then searched for fun things to do. It would take a long time for me to get bored, I knew.

Even though the female cop from Tryon had asked about meeting for a talk that weekend, it actually took her three weeks. By that time the place was fixed up enough so that I could have her in without being too awfully embarrassed.

"Hello Ms Stone," she said as she entered the building.

"It's Jamie?' I asked.

"Yes Ma'am," the younger woman replied.

"Would you like a drink, a cup of coffee or a soda," I asked.

"Soda would be nice, if you have one," she replied

"Come on upstairs, my kitchen is up there," I suggested. Once she had her soda I invited her to sit in the living room which overlooked the street below. As you can guess the big windows made it appear that one was sitting above the action on the street but still a part of it. I just loved that view.

"So Jamie what brings you to Aster?" I asked.

"As I said at the Waffle house I have seen all your TV shows. I need help and you are the best one to do it, I think."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.