Jake's Journal  - The Philippines with Ganda - Cover

Jake's Journal - The Philippines with Ganda

Copyright© 2011-2013 by VeryWellAged

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - How a man who was too old to marry again ended up with a wife and six mistresses and avoided prison. A journal of my later years as edited and corrected from time to time. Of a good man (we hope) and the women and girls who turned his world inside out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting  

I arrange to meet Drama at NAIA terminal #3. It is the place from which Cebu Pacific Airlines flies. If you haven't heard of that airline, then you simply haven't spent any time in the Philippines. It is something of an overgrown commuter airline. It is not possible to book one of their flights through Orbitz or Expedia. No US carrier has a code sharing agreement with Cebu Pacific. At this time, their website cannot process US credit cards. (Credit card problems were fixed in later years.)

At the time of these events, the airline has an odd sales technique. The closer to the flight you book the more the ticket costs. This first flight costs me a lot because of that, but in the future I always managed to purchase my tickets early.

When I get to NAIA #3, I go immediately to the ticket booth – not a counter – and purchase two round trips for Drama and me to Boracay. I have booked lodging at the Microtel, not because I like it but because it has a website, and lists Internet Access in the rooms as a feature. For the entire length of my stay, I need access to work. Not knowing the lay of the land I probably make some goofy choices, but it all works out.

Drama does not live on the island of Luzon, which is where Manila is located. Nor can she fly directly from her Island to Boracay. She has to fly to Manila first. I have sent her money for that. I meet her as her plane arrives (a bit late but that is part of what you learn is standard for Cebu Pacific).

I mentioned before that she was the youngest at 25 and smallest of the women I would meet. Her five year-old daughter, is at home with her mother, with whom Drama also lives. How do I describe Drama? She has a huge smile. It engulfs her face and the face is both youthful and darling. Not pretty in a fashion model sense, but pretty with an angelic beauty. As with just about all Filipinas her hair is straight and black. Her black eyes are both big and expressive. Physically she is a little slip of a thing.

She had told me before I travelled to the Philippines that she is afraid I will not be there to meet her at the airport. She is happy to see me and as soon as she clears the rope barrier, she is on my arm, much as Ganda had been.

As reserved as Ganda is, Drama is the opposite. Constantly talking, asking, and commenting. She is most interested in my impression of Ganda, whom she knew I had just met. I am unwilling to go that way and resist her at every turn, frustrating the hell out of the girl.

The plane ride takes us to an island adjacent to Boracay called Caticlan. Boracay has no airport of its own. You take a motor boat with outriggers to get across the water. We get there at low tide and cannot get to a pier or jetty. Being just an old westerner, what I am wearing are western boots (you might call them cowboy boots) and Levis. One of the boat's employees carries my bag ashore. I take off my boots and socks, roll up the Levis and get wet up to my ass. Such is life. We get ashore and are taken to the hotel by the hotel van. The roads in Boracay are not one lane roads, they are ¾ lane roads and the van is a scaled down thing that I swear looks like something shrunk down in a Disney movie like, 'Honey I shrunk the kids.'

The back end of the van is simply open and there is a bench on each side. You just climb in the back and sit on a bench. The driver in the cab in front could neither hear nor see you. Such as it is, we come to an unimproved gravel driveway at what looks like a service entrance to the hotel on one side and on the other side, clearly someone else's property, a native Nippa grass hut. Out we climb and walk into the hotel. As soon as we walk through the door, we are at the front desk. So ... no accounting for entrances.

Drama and I are booked there for four days. While the hotel poses some difficulties, my time with Drama is something of wet dreams. She is physically agile. She can assume just about any position and it is literally impossible to wear her out in bed. As she weighs so little I try to keep her on top or take her from the side or from the edge of the bed with me standing. In truth we use so many non-missionary positions that I can only recollect them as a blur. She is sensitive about her ass and I never get more than a knuckle into her there, but she made up for it in many ways.

The first thing she wants to do, after we get to the room and shower from our walk through the ocean, is to fuck until supper. I am surprised that her breasts are a bit bigger than Ganda's. They are sensitive and she loves my sucking on them. She also refuses condoms. She says she had not been with a man for five years and is disease free. While I had no way to prove it, she had also asked me about my sexual contact. She wants to know about Ganda, is she going to get anything from her? But she really does not want the condoms. She says: Get me pregnant Jake, then I will at least be your mistress.

That is exactly what she wants. She did not want to marry. She is in the second year of college for a four year degree. What she wants is a man who would take her on as a Mistress and pay for her schooling. Before I came to the Philippines, I had told her I wasn't interested in that.

On the webcam she had said: OK, I agree to marry if you want.

But once I get to Boracay the old Mistress stuff comes out again. It is clear from day one at the hotel that she would not be the one, but she sure was fun to be with for those few days anyway.

That night we have dinner at the hotel. We are served by a very pretty waitress, who cannot have been older than 17. Her name is Jun. The dinner is OK but not great. Later that night my mind gets to thinking about Jun as I am fucking Drama for all she is worth. Laying in bed after giving Drama another deposit of cum, I tell her that I want to fuck both Jun and her together.

Drama looks at me and says: I think you are a sex guy ... that is what you like. You want me and her in the bed with you?

I smile, as there was no reason to deny it. I simply indicate that I do. Drama agrees to assist me the following day to see if we can make that happen. In the meantime, the sexy little Filipina already in my bed is enough for me to cum deep in her once more that night before sleep comes to us in that air-conditioned room.

The morning finds us out on the beach, which the hotel sits upon/adjacent to. Hell ... There is the hotel. You step off the terrace onto sand. You walk fifty yards through the sand and you are in the ocean. Is that upon or is it adjacent to?

We negotiate for a snorkeling adventure later that day; then we take a quick breakfast and a trip into town to see if we can find me some flip-flops. We also need, much to my surprise, a bikini for Drama. She has no swimwear. I buy her two string bikinis. They almost aren't there at all; just three triangles with cords. Drama likes them and I never have reason to complain.

I don't have a big foot, but it is wide and finding flip flops that fit is a real hassle in the Philippines. Filipinos are small, slender and with thin feet. I am a triple E. In the end, we find a pair and head back for a light lunch and sex before the snorkeling.

The sex is brief but I am having a hard time keeping my hands off Drama. She is not complaining. She is begging me to get her pregnant. As luck had it, she doesn't get pregnant. I dodge a bullet.

The snorkeling is great. I know there are such things in the Caribbean and many other places, but the Philippines are not known for this and to this day I really don't have a clue as to why. I have a blast checking out the fish as they play around us. It turns out that Drama is a fish too and she is swimming circles around me, having a ball.

Once back at the hotel, it is time for another shower, a sweet fuck and off to dinner at the hotel. As luck would have it ... we do not have Jun as our server. We never see her again.

Dinner is another ho-hum affair. We will go out the next night to somewhere else. The problem is that they are trying to make dishes for Americans and Europeans and they just are not getting it right. Later when I learn to eat and really like Filipino food, I will find that I can avoid those traps by asking for foods they really know how to cook. It turns out that Filipino food is really good.

Back in the room we strip down. For some reason Drama just looks like a better dessert than any of these I have just passed over in the restaurant. We take showers and as soon as we hit the bed I start at Drama's feet and nibble my way up until I am face to pussy. With a handful of ass in each mitt, I eat my dessert and am rewarded with a juicy topping.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.