Two People in the Dark

by Crisscross

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Romantic Story: Two People trying to figure out what went so wrong in there lives

Tags: Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story  

I've had to work late again tonight. I don't like being away every night knowing you are home, going to bed alone. I'm sure you miss me as much as I miss you, maybe more. We use, having to make a living as an excuse. Do we really need to spend most of our precious lifetime away from each other. I enter the dark quiet house that we call home. The silence is deafening.

I miss my wife, greeting me with a kiss, hearing her say, "I've missed you so much, I'm glad you're home." I climb the stairs to our bedroom and sit on our bed, listening to you breathe. It's the most wonderful sound in the world.

I undress and shower. Climbing under the covers, I move over close to you and find you lying on you side, your back to me. Leaning over you I kiss your shoulder, my fingers softly touching your soft skin. I whisper, I love you Tammy, I can only hope you love me as much. My lips kiss you're soft neck. Murmuring, you turn onto your back. I whisper, "Tammy, ' are you awake?"

"uhuh,"

"My lips touch your soft breast, I love you sweetheart, more than anything in this world, I want you to know this."

Sleepily she reply's "I love you to honey. I miss you when you're not here to go to bed with me. I miss being in your arms. I miss being able to kiss you and having you kiss me. I miss all of these things. I need you to hold me now. I need to feel you against me, wanting me. I need you to make love to me like there is no tomorrow, only tonight."

"I know darling, I need you to want me, to take me inside you and hold me in your arms as we make love. I need to kiss and touch every inch of you. We lay kissing softly, our fingers caressing one another as we profess our deepest love for each other. We slowly become one, consummating our love for each other until we are both totally exhausted. Two people in the dark. Holding each other in their arms and hearts, as man and woman are meant to do.

I wake suddenly, realizing I had been dreaming about the life I'd once had. It was gone now. How and why doesn't really matter to anyone but the two of us. I realize now I let her down. She was the best thing I ever had in my life and I let her down. How stupid could a guy be. She was everything a man could hope for in his lifetime. How could I have been so stupid to not know this. I lay there, one person in the dark, wondering if she missed me, as much as I missed her. The cuddling at bedtime. The missed, I love you's, the feeling of touching someone you love in the dark. The soft kisses, the love talk we shared. Laying there listening to her breathe. How did things go so bad? I know what happened, but I still won't admit it was my fault. It's easier to blame someone else. If only she would have gone along with what I wanted. Why couldn't she just accept what I wanted and went along with it. But no, she wouldn't accept any part of it. I now understand why, but it's much to late now.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.