The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity - Cover

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All Ben has to do to win the bet of his life is to be faithful for four days. Win and his wildest dreams come true. Lose and the results are disastrous. Easiest bet he's ever made...(No IN or Preg)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Day 4

Ellen was sprawled out on the bed when Ben woke up. Her fake breasts were twin mountains and a valley under the sheets. He thought about last night. The shame of knowing that his wife had pleasured numerous men in the VIP room strangely excited him. He wanted to be angry, but what right did he have? First, he'd cheated on Ellen earlier in the day, then he'd failed to sexually satisfy her. Plus, hadn't he married her for her looks and wild spirit?

Instead of getting angry, he threw the covers off her and buried himself in her. Even asleep she was moist and wet. He rutted in and out of her a few times and the pulled out and came on her chest. Ellen didn't wake up once.

Ben got dressed and headed into the kitchen. He sighed at the dirty mess and fished out a bowl. He washed it and dried it then poured himself some cereal. After finishing, he put the dish back in the sink and got a pad of paper. He wrote Ellen a note:

Ellen, won't be home till late to night, I have that bachelor's party tonight. Feel free to go out shopping with some friends or something. Just use the Visa, the Amex is maxed out. We're still on for out big 3rd anniversary tomorrow night. I've got something really special planned. Can't wait to see you when I get home. Love, Ben PS. If you don't mind, would you clean up around the house some?

He left it under her cigarettes, the one place he knew for sure she would see it and headed out the door.

Work that morning sped through. Maybe it was sexually sating himself that morning, or the ever amounting debt Ellen pilled on him, but he worked with a determination he hadn't felt in awhile.

At noon, he went to his usual lunch spot. He pulled his car into the front lot and strolled into the strip joint. Michelle was on the pole and Steph and Heather were working the floor. They were some of his favorite girls, but not the ones he was looking for. Ben headed over to the bar.

"Hey, Ben," Doug said. "What can I get you?"

"I'll go with a beer."

Doug pulled a bottle out and pulled the top off. "I'll add it to your tab."

"Thanks. Hey, Doug. Is that new girl from yesterday in today?"

"Nah, she's got the day off."

"That's a shame, she's a hot one."

"I'll say."

Ben ordered a sandwich and watched the girls perform. He didn't approach the stage or pay any of the girls for a lap dance. He knew Ellen wasn't going to cut back on expenses, so he figured he would have to start.

After finishing eating, Ben headed back to the office and started working. Unlike the last couple of days, he was focused in the afternoon. He worked through five o'clock and up till seven. His friend Jeremy calling finally broke him out of his trance.

"Hey, Ben! Where the hell are you?"

"Jer. Sorry, man. Just in the zone at work and completely lost track of time."

"Work? Lame-o!"

"Ha, some of us have bills to pay."

"Yeah, and some of us don't have gold digging harpies for wives. Quit that boring shit and get your ass down to CW Hotel."

"Aight, man. On my way." Ben hung up his phone, turned off the lights and headed to his car. Alex's bachelor party was being held in the penthouse of CW Hotel, the nicest hotel in town. Having it there would allow them to be wilder without disturbing anyone, and they could all stay there and wouldn't have to worry about drunk driving.

Jeremy greeted Ben at the door when he finally arrived. His girthy framed slightly swayed back and forth. "Bout Goddamn time!" Ben's balding friend slurred.

"Yeah? If you're so happy to see me, where's my beer?"

"Aw, fuck, thought you was the strippers."

"Thanks for the loving welcome," Ben said as he pushed past his doughy friend.

Most of the guys there were pretty drunk. It looked like a scene from their college days. Various groups were playing all sorts of drinking games, and whether he wanted to be or not, the man of honor, Alex, was the central figure in all of them. Those that noticed Ben's arrival ragged on him for being late and forced him to down a beer before he could even give Alex a hug and congratulate him on his marriage.

Alex had glazed look in his eyes and couldn't even keep them open for more than a couple of seconds. In the best of times he was a light weight, and tonight, before he could even finish one drink, it was replaced by four others. Ben was on his third beer when Alex disappeared into the bedroom and passed out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.