The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity - Cover

The Coffeehouse Quintet Book 2: Lessons Infidelity

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - All Ben has to do to win the bet of his life is to be faithful for four days. Win and his wildest dreams come true. Lose and the results are disastrous. Easiest bet he's ever made...(No IN or Preg)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Day 3

Thursday morning, Ben quickly silenced his alarm and got up before he disturbed his sleeping wife. Her bleached cum crusted hair framed her overly made up face. With all the fucking they'd done last night, neither of them had had time to take a shower.

Ben was still amazed that after five years of marriage that the two of them were still so passionate about each other. His buddies said marrying the bar tender at their favorite hole was a mistake and they'd be divorced within the year. Sure, she was a bit of a gold digger, but they loved each other and the sex was phenomenal; it helped that she was ten years his junior and had an overly active libido.

When he went back into the bedroom after his shower, Ellen was sitting up in bed smoking. Her knees were pulled up into her chest with the sheets draped over them. She ashed her cigarette and waved at Ben.

"Morning, sexy."

"Morning, stud."

Opening a dresser drawer, Ben pulled out some underwear and socks. "How'd your job search go yesterday?"

"So, so. No one's really looking for an ex bar-tending high school grad."

"Sorry to hear that. I asked around but none of my firm's clients are looking either."

Ellen stubbed her cigarette out and climbed out of bed. "It figures. I'll find something."

Fully dressed, Ben headed out to the kitchen and Ellen, still covered in sex, followed him. After grabbing a bagel and pouring a glass of orange juice, Ben handed his wife the bottle of juice and she filled a glass half full. Then, she topped it off with vodka.

While Ben munched on his breakfast, Ellen slowly drank hers. "You know," she said, "I was wanting some new shoes today. Would you mind if I went down to the mall and did some shopping?"

Ben brushed his hands off in the sink, then pulled out his wallet. He only had a couple hundred in cash, so he pulled out his platinum American Express card and handed it to her. "Try to keep it under a thousand."

"A thousand? I can't get anything for that." Ellen pouted and rubbed her breast against his arm.

"Okay, fine. But no more than two."

She gave him her best puppy dog eyes.

"OK! Five. No more than $5,000."

Ellen beamed. "Thanks sweetie." She kissed his cheek and adjusted his tie. "Go get 'em, tiger!"

"Thanks. Oh, and if you have time, would you mind cleaning up around the house a bit?" he asked, then gave her a peck on her cheek and headed out to work. With his back turned, he missed the glare she gave him in response.

After his dismal performance at work the day before, Ben was determined to put in good billing hours, especially since he knew Ellen was probably going to blow seven grand shopping today. Since marrying Ellen, he hadn't put as much effort into his work and the backlog was getting to him. By the time lunch rolled around, his hands and eyes were almost useless from exhaustion.

As he drove off in his luxury car, he headed in the opposite direction of his normal haunt. He needed more stimuli than the coffeehouse would provide. Ten minutes later, Ben pulled into the closest strip joint to his office and parked his car in back, out of sight.

The place had just opened and aside from Ben, only a few alcoholics littered the place. They all hung out in the shadows, avoiding eye contact. Ben ordered a sandwich from the bar girl and sat back in his dark booth. The girl who was on was just finishing her routine and it was obvious why she had been given the day shift.

No one had thrown any money on the stage for her so she the only thing she had to gather up was her clothes. The DJ asked everyone to give it up for Taylor, but no one clapped. The next girl who came out looked like she would be just as miserable. She was wearing a pullover for the local university and had a deer in headlight look about her. There was no hint of sexuality about her: her body had no shape, no form, and she bumbled about the stage. She did have an innocent feel, something that seemed familiar to Ben. Despite the lack luster performance he knew he was about to witness, he was interested.

When the girl ripped her pullover off to reveal a giant pair of implants in a shelf bra, Ben's dick sprang to life. Her whole performance changed. She oozed sexuality. Every step she took looked like she was slowly stalking her lover. She swung and dry humped the pole like she was actually having sex with it.

Leaving his sandwich, Ben went down to the stage and started tossing bills at her. The only things the stripper had left on were her g-string panties and her platform heels. She gracefully strutted over to dance in front of him and he tossed some more ones on the stage for her. The girl scissored her legs opened and close in front of him and he could see her moist lips poking out around the thin string of her underwear. She was getting sexual excitement out of dancing.

Ben pulled a $100 out of his wallet and she went spread eagle in front of him. He slid the bill into her panties on top of her cunt and as he did so, stuck a couple of fingers into her slit. He pulled them out and the stripper leaned forward and wrapped her collagen enhanced lips around his fingers and licked her juices off of them.

Her song ended and Ben went back to his sandwich. He'd never consider cheating on Ellen, but if there were any girl that he would, that stripper would be her. Ben checked his watch to see if he could figure out if he'd have time to catch another one of her shows. It didn't look good.

Just then, someone sat down next to him.

"Hey, stranger," she said.

Little Ben rose to attention. "Hi," he stumbled.

"Thanks for the great tip."

"My pleasure. A show that hot deserves its rewards."

The stripper reached over and massaged his erection through his pants. "If you think that's hot, how about a private show?"

Ben gulped. "A private show?"

"Yeah, we've got some rooms in the back. How's $300 sound?"

Did Ben really want to do that? Could he cheat on his love and actually pay for it? He looked at the stripper in her scant clothing. She was still rubbing his leg. He had to have her. "Let's go."

Smiling, the girl got up and Ben followed her through the club, past a big bouncer, and down a dark hallway. She sat him in a chair placed in the middle of an otherwise empty room.

"Got the cash?"

Ben pulled out three bills and gave them to the girl.

She looked up at the video camera in the corner and walked around so that she was standing under it. "For an extra $100, you can do anything to me."

There was no hesitation as Ben pulled his last hundred out of his wallet and gave it to her. The red light on the camera went off, and so did Ben. There was no strip show. There was no lap dance or foreplay. There was just Ben's seven inches buried into her.

He was mesmerized by the dirtiness of it, cheating on his wife with a strange girl, fucking her on the floor of a strip club for $400, the way her artificial body and piercings shook with his thrusts. Men who believed in monogamy were fools. Fucking around was heaven.

As the girl cleaned his shaft off from his cum and her juices, Ben looked at his watch. It was already 1:30. He needed to get back to the office and put in some more hours. He got dressed and thanked the cum covered stripper for the good time.

Unlike that morning, Ben didn't have the motivation to do any real work all afternoon. He had a desire, a hunger, to fuck his wife with his dirty philandering cock. He checked the clock every five minutes, hoping that it would tell him it was five o'clock. Like the day before, by the time it was 4:30, Ben was already heading out the door.

He pulled into his driveway then entered his messy house. Dishes were piled high in the sink and the laundry overflowed from the bathroom. As Ben made his way through the various items scattered on the floor to the living room, he could hear the sound of fucking. His heart dropped. Was Ellen having an affair?

Ben was both relieved and excited by what greeted him. Ellen was spread out nude on the couch, working a large dildo in and out of her pussy. A home video they had made together was playing on the TV. Ben's cock was working in and out of his young wife's snatch while one of her expensively manicured nails worked her clit, much like she was doing now with the dildo.

She hadn't noticed him come in, so he dropped his pants, threw off his shirt, and walked over with his stiff member leading the way. When she finally caught sight of him, she jumped then cooed. She let the dildo fall out of her slit and took her man in her mouth. Ben wondered if she could taste his betrayal. He hoped she could.

"Get on the couch," he told her.

She laid back and played with herself while he positioned himself over her. Ben pressed the head of his dick against her lower lips and slid himself up and forward, so that his head rubbed up the length of her, over her enlarged clit and onto her stomach. With his balls pressed against her pussy, his dick extended well past her belly button.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.