Lori's Lady Friend - Cover

Lori's Lady Friend

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Lori,a sexy twenty-something married woman, is married to Ron, who's just been deployed in the military. Soon after his departure, Lori finds herself in a relationship with a hot single guy, Paul, and when Lori gets together with her girlfriend, Honey, she is in for a big surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   .

Lori didn't want to spend the day by herself with her husband, Ron, being gone for a few weeks on his first long overseas deployment. She was really missing him and wanted another human being to spend time with. She started to get a video and watch it, but then she called Honey and asked her girlfriend if she'd like to go out and just spend the evening together. Honey readily agreed and the two young women met, dressed for going out for a few drinks and possibly seeing what attention they might be able to attract. Her friend, Honey, wore a very sexy hot pink demi-bra underneath a revealing white top that showed a lot of cleavage and her sexy bra, too. Lori selected a top for herself that also showed off a lot of chest with a very sexy white demi-bra barely concealed underneath a black top that tied between her breasts. Lori knew she had a sexy body and she liked to dress to show off her assets even if Ron wasn't there to enjoy them. One of the things that was definitely motivating Lori to live more sexily was the fact that her husband, Ron, was not only deployed, but Lori had also become intimately involved with a single guy, Paul, who lived in the same apartment building. It was the acting out of a fantasy that she and her husband had long enjoy, but suddenly the fantasy was becoming a very lusty reality.

Both Lori and Honey enjoying going to a couple of bars and dancing with a few of the hot looking guys there, and after doing a bit of shopping, they went back to Paul and Lori's place. Paul was gone for the evening and the two girls got comfortable and were sitting around drinking and just enjoying girl-talk with each other. Honey and Lori enjoyed talking about their recent relationships with their husbands or boyfriends, and Lori began to open up and talk bluntly about she and Paul and how they had become lusty lovers since Ron had left for deployment and she, and Paul had met and fallen into lust with each other.

"You and Paul have slept together, haven't you?" asked Honey as she looked Lori directly in the eyes.

"Oh, yes, you know we have, Honey. I've never had a man who made love as hotly and as much as Paul does with me," Lori said. "In fact, I only have to think about Paul and how sexy he is and my nipples get so hard and my pussy gets soaking wet. I've been thinking about Paul and missing him so bad; my pussy is soaked from wanting his big cock inside me."

"You're making me hot, Lori. We'd better quit talking about these hottie men or we'll both be so worked up we'll have to do something to get relief," Honey said.

"Like what, Honey?" Lori asked. "What can we do without the guys being here to fuck us?"

"Are you serious?" Honey asked as she looked at her girlfriend. "You've never gotten off whenever you've been horny without having a man around?"

Honey leaned over close to Lori and gently kissed her girlfriend's soft moist lips.

"What was that, Honey?" Lori asked as she felt her breath catch. She looked into Honey's eyes.

"That was a girl kiss, Lori. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I did," Lori admitted. "Do it again," Lori said, not believing she'd just asked her girlfriend to kiss her on the lips again.

Honey did more than that this time; she not only kissed Lori more openly and lustily, but she also let her hand slip up and cup Lori's bra-cupped breast through the material of her top. Lori had never had this kind of intimate touch by another woman; it caught her breath and she could feel her pussy growing even wetter and horny.

"Did that feel good, Lori?" Honey asked as she reached down and took Lori's hand in hers and then placed it on her own large C-cup sized breast.

Lori hesitated answering for a moment and then said, "Yes, Honey, it felt very good. Have you done this before with other women?"

"Lots, Lori, I've had sex with Susan and some of our other girlfriends and the wives of some of the couples you and I both know?" Honey asked as she began to knead and play with Lori's breast through her top more firmly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.