Bunnies Don't Make Bimbos - Cover

Bunnies Don't Make Bimbos

by Dictionary Rainbow

Copyright© 2010 by Dictionary Rainbow

Mind Control Story: It was a normal day at the vet's, until that woman brought her bunny in...

Tags: Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Humor  

Terry fiddled with the vet's Rolodex and swiveled from side to side in her chair. It was almost 4:30. She glanced at the door, hoping no one else would come in for the day.

The little bell on the door chimed as the blond bombshell carrying a cage with a rabbit in it walked through the door. Terry tsked then put on a big smile. "Hello. Welcome to Dr Fredrick's Animal Clinic. What can I do for you?"

"Hello!" the blond beamed. She smiled at the black haired receptionist. "It's my bunny."

"What's wrong with your rabbit?"

"Well," the woman started and took a step towards the desk. Either the weight of the cage, the unreasonably high heels she was wearing, or the size of her bust, or even all of them combined, sent her tumbling forward. She hit the counter at chest level. Her breasts went up and over the edge while her shirt stayed in place. The woman's bare nipples were all that Terry could see.

"Oopsie!" The blond stood up straight and set the cage on the counter. She made no move to cover herself.

Terry pointed at the woman's chest. "You might want to put those away."

The woman giggled and pulled her shirt up. Terry could still see her hard nipples through the tight thin fabric. Moron.

"So umm, what's the matter with your rabbit?"

"Mr Bun is evil or something."

"Evil?"

"Yeah. Like he's po ... po ... got something evil in him."

"Possessed?"

The woman beamed like she'd just won Final Jeopardy. "Yeah! That's it!"

Terry rolled her eyes. "What makes you think your rabbit is possessed?"

"Cause I didn't used to be like this."

"Like what?"

"Like this!" In her frustration, the woman bounced in her heels and sent jiggles through her body. Her tits almost came spilling out again.

"Uh huh."

The woman started digging in her purse and pulled out her wallet. She opened it up and showed her driver's license to Terry. The same woman with the same overly made up face and voluminous hair was in the photograph. It said her name was Mandi Maxx. Terry didn't understand what proof it was supposed to be.

"Yup, that's you."

Mandi looked at the picture. "No!" she said and hopped again. "I used to not look like this. I used to be a lawyer or powerful business woman or something like that! I didn't used to always think about fucking and sucking cock or licking pussy." Mandi gave Terry a look. "I'm great at that last one, if you get what I mean."

Terry got it. How could she not. "So, you want the doctor to what? Make your rabbit not evil?"

"What? Oh, no. I don't care. I just don't want him anymore. I've got way too much fucking to do to care about a bunny." Without waiting for a response, Mandi bounced out of the vet's, leaving "Mr Bun" on Terry's desk.

The receptionist looked at the rabbit. It looked back at her and twitched its nose. "You don't look evil to me." Giving it no other thought, Terry opened up minesweeper and started playing.

A few minutes later, Dr Fredrick came out with a patient holding a tittering chiwawa. "Give her a pill with each meal for the next month and that should clear up," he was saying. "Terry, I gave Ginger a bottle of the new pills, don't forget to put that in there would you?"

"Sure thing, Dr Fredrick," Terry said. Ginger was the dog's name. Dr Fredrick never remembered the humans' names, only the pets.

"What's with the rabbit?" He asked, pointing to the creature.

"Oh, some ditz brought it in saying it was evil or something."

The doctor laughed. "He looks just fine to me. What are you going to do with him?"

Terry shrugged. "I figured I'd take him home and maybe give him to my sister. She loves bunnies."

Dr Fredrick chuckled and went back into his office. Terry turned to ring up Ginger and Mrs. Benet, the owner. It was Terry's job to remember the human's name.

"It comes out to $75, Mrs. Benet."

Mrs. Benet handed over her credit card and Terry swiped it through. As the woman signed her name she looked Terry over.

"I really like your hair," she told Terry. "Where do you get it done?"

"Why thank you. There's this lovely place downtown called Julian's. It's a bit pricey, but she does great work."

"I'll have to go check it out. Thank you." Mrs. Benet and Ginger left, leaving Terry alone with Mr Bun.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.