The Adventures of Amanda Lust - Cover

The Adventures of Amanda Lust

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Chapter 22: A Picture Of The Soul

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 22: A Picture Of The Soul - Amanda was a movie star who couldn't act, enjoyed the best sex money could buy and knew nothing about love. Mark knew nothing about sex, a lot about Jesus and nothing about ther real world. When Mark saw Amanda in her dental floss workout garb, he fell in loves with Amanda Lust. His crazy parents, a murderous San Diego cop, a drunken judge and a gaggle of corrupt politiciand failed to keep them apart. Then Amanda learned about love and Mark learned about sex.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Humor  

The next morning was Tuesday. Over the breakfast table Amanda all of a sudden grinned at Mark. "Grab a helmet that fits. You and I are going for a bike ride. Pick your favorite color bike and climb on. Then wait for me." She ran upstairs and came back with the helmet she wore when she flew through the air and ripped alien spacecraft to shreds in "The Lustful Avenger 1."

Mark stood by the door waiting He had on a set of leathers and a plain black helmet in his hand. "Let's take the black one," he told her.

"Nah, we got to take the pink one.

"The pink one?" He looked at her in surprise. "Sweetheart, real men don't ride pink motorcycles. It's not manly. No way, not manly at all." His nose wrinkled as if he smelled a bad odor.

"You want me on the back of a motorcycle today, you will ride the pink one. It matches my new suede jacket. Let's go."

"Nobody will recognize me with my helmet on," he muttered and took his place astride the pink Norton 850 Commando, built in 1973 and restored to mechanical perfection.

"I warn you, it's a rough one to ride," she cautioned him.

"Amanda, you're a rough one to ride. Anything else is easy. Let's go." She hopped on behind him and leaned back against the sissy bar and waited.

The gates were opened and Mark roared out and down Benedict canyon road. Amanda grabbed hold of him and held on for dear life. As she saw the way he handled the motorcycle she became aware he was far from a pro cyclist. "Where are we going?" he asked.

Amanda gave him directions and sighed a deep sigh of relief when he pulled into the parking lot of the county building on Burton. He pulled into a space and stopped. He stepped off and helped Amanda to dismount.

He looked around them. "Why did we come here?" he asked.

"Well," Amanda drawled, "If you want to get a marriage license, you better get one that is valid in this state. Right?" She gave him a quirky grin.

"A..." He caught his breath, his eyes widened, "A marriage license?" He drew his fist to his mouth and looked at him wide eyed. "A marriage license? Now? Oh Amanda," he whispered to her, "Oh."

"Goddamn it, Mark, stop that. Oh Jesus H Christ this, this has to stop. You know how nervous it makes me when you get all emotional. I never know whether it's something I've done or what. Please," she begged him, "Just act cool and manly. Real men don't show all that emotion."

Before Mark could respond, an elderly woman who had been watching them interrupted. "Young man," just because you ride a motorcycle, you have no right to cause this pretty young lady any distress." She looked up at him, "Remember, a motorcycle does not make you manly. That is especially so when you ride a pink one. That doesn't look very masculine at all. Now you apologize to her."

Mark stepped back and looked down at the tiny old woman. Before he could open his mouth, Amanda came between them. "Mark is really a wonderful person. I make him nervous sometimes." She patted Mark's cheek. "He is really a very gentle person."

"I bet he is, if he rides a pink motorcycle. He just might be a little too gentle for a woman. You be careful who else he likes and hope it's not another man." She shook her head as she took one more look at the pink Norton and walked away.

Mark's face blazed a bright red, Amanda took his hand, led him into the building and up the stairs to the second floor. "We are going to leave that damned bike there and take a limo back," Mark muttered. Did you see the look that old woman gave me?"

Amanda laughed and didn't dare answer. They got in the short line and waited their turn. As Mark stepped up to the counter, the woman thrust two forms at them. "Sam already called down and gave us all the info on both of you. Sign there and pay the clerk on the way out."

"You know Sam?" Amanda asked, completely surprised.

"Oh yes, since he called and introduced himself and said you were coming down here to get a license. He promised me at least a walk on in your next movie if I could have everything ready and waiting for you." She smiled at them and asked in an anxious voice, "He meant it about that walk on, didn't he?"

"Amanda?" Mark asked. "Could we?"

"Call Green B Studios and tell whoever answers I want you to take a screen test." She smiled at the anxious woman, "If anybody gives you any static, tell that person I will do my next one with Hans, if you aren't treated nicely." The clerk nodded without speaking, unable to answer.

"Give me your phone, Amanda," Mark told her in an abrupt voice.

She stopped and stared at him in surprise as he held his hand out. As soon as he had hold of it he dialed the house. "Sam? We are at the license bureau and the nice lady will have a walk on in the next movie. "Tell Mike, Dirk, Willow and Nancy to get down here. We'll wait for them. Perhaps you and Billy ought to come along as well."

"What are you hatching up this time?" Amanda asked and gave him a suspicious look. "Honey, I like the way you have become so self assertive. There are times though that you have begun to frighten me.

"Oh hush," he told her. "I know what I'm doing." He paused, then added, "I think I do," in a not quite so certain tone of voice.

They waited until finally Willow and Nancy dragged Mike and Dirk through the entrance to the building. "What's up?" Mike asked.

"You two tell them what's up," Mark told Willow and Nancy.

"We're getting married, Mike." Willow smiled up at him and added, "Well, if you want to." She fluttered her eyes and waited for his answer.

"You too, Dirk," Nancy told him. "You marry me and I'll talk like a lady. Okay?"

"Well, hell," Mike grinned. "I was trying to work up the nerve to ask you."

"Are you sure about this?" Dirk asked Nancy. "Are you real sure? I don't want you to change your mind tomorrow and decide it was all a mistake.

"Dirk, shut up and get in line. I want to get married. Now."

Later the three couples walked out into the sunshine with three new marriage licenses. "We'll meet you back at the house," Amanda told them

As they walked toward the parking lot, Mark took her hand and led her down the steps and back to the pink motorcycle. "I thought you wanted to take a limo home." There was laughter in her voice.

"All at once it dawned on me, I could walk down the street in a lavender miniskirt with no underwear on and I would still be me. I had started to go macho Hollywood style and never realized it." As soon as he had his helmet in place and was settled in the seat, Mark rode out of the parking lot and onto the street.

Once home the guard at the outer gate had a big grin on his face as he waved them through. The guard at the inner gate had a big grin on his face as well. Something was up, Amanda was positive, but what it might be she had no idea. From past experience Amanda had learned the unexpected must be approached with care. She had relearned that lesson well in the time since he first met Mark. Sam threw the door open with a flourish.

As he and Mark entered the front door, Mark hurried upstairs to change out of his leathers. Amanda demanded, "All right, Sam, what's going on. You know I don't like surprises."

"Come on in and see for yourself. I don't think you will mind this a bit." Sam grinned as he bowed them in with a flourish.

"A jeweler will be here in a few minutes," Sam announced. "Nobody thought about wedding rings, have you?" He nodded at the guilty looks he received.

Stanley announced, "I have decided this must be a Jewish wedding. You goyim never get anything right." He called over his shoulder, "Leah, set up in the dining room." He turned toward the men, "Come." He led the way to the dining room table.

A tall, dark haired, slender woman stood by an easel. A thick folio lay opened on the table. Her hair hung in soft waves to her waist. It accentuated the simple white business dress she wore. She was very beautiful and it was obvious from her features, very Jewish. "Please call your bridegroom to be in here, Miss Lust and we shall begin the presentation."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.