Vicious Days, Insane Nights - Cover

Vicious Days, Insane Nights

Copyright© 2010 by SammiSadist

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - If you want to change a happy Dom into a sadistic monster, just fuck with his son.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Caution   Violence   Cannibalism  

She sat across the table from me; dark brown hair cascading to her shoulders, her face, her curves, her hollows, her shadows ... I fought back those thoughts that we never got too close to discussing. Meredith was my treasure, always had been. I loved my son, no doubt about that, but he was such a different animal than Meredith and I – he was more like his mother, Betty, in temperament.

When it came to my daughter...

"Meredith, you remind me so much of your mother."

"I don't think so!"

"Your looks, Meredith, that's all. Your mind, your predilections – those you inherited from me."

She smiled at me as we played our familiar game. Then she got up from her chair, came around the table and stood behind me. She leaned down and her hair fell on my shoulders as she whispered in my ear, "You're avoiding my question, Daddy."

"Not at all, dear, just taking my time answering it. Why do you ask, by the way? I didn't know the two of you were close."

"I say," she breathed on my neck, "that you're avoiding the question. Why do you think I'd ask?"

Meredith's games rarely got that intense. She wanted an answer badly. I remained calm, ignoring the erection that was tenting my loose cotton pants under the table.

"I'm not sure, my dear. Perhaps you've been keeping tabs on her as part of some nefarious plan of yours. Now go sit down and quit trying to give your old man a stroke."

Her hands slid across my shoulders and down my arms.

"Do ... you ... know ... anything ... about ... her ... disappearance?" she asked, punctuating each word with a caress.

"My dear, I'm dangerously close to whipping you."

"Fully naked and hanging from a hook, Daddy?"

Yes, I thought to myself, but only after I broke a lot of societal taboos and fucked her in every hole she had.

"Sit down, Meredith – do not make me tell you again."

The old parental voice of command trick still worked, or perhaps she realized just how close she was to having my cock shoved down her throat.

She sat down and took a sip of her coffee.

"Care to give me a tour of the new part of the house?"

"This has been fun, Meredith, but I have things I need to get done today. You're welcome to stay, of course – use Christie as you see fit."

"Dad, I saw you go into her apartment complex."

Suddenly, all other questions as to how and why faded into unimportance. If things went wrong, I was prepared to die, or end up in jail for the rest of my life. I wasn't prepared for Johnny or Christie – or especially Meredith – to suffer the same fate.

But I'd long before sworn to be truthful with Meredith – I might not answer some of her questions, but I'd never lie to her.

"Why didn't you see me leave the complex?"

"Dad, if you were making a move on that leper whore, I didn't want to get in your way. I cleared out and waited – waited until she was declared missing. When I left Chicago, the police had no clues at all – or so a little pussy-licking maggot on the police force told me. I'll email him later tonight, see if anything has changed."

"Meredith, are you insane? You're in contact with a cop and asking questions about a missing girl?"

"Relax Dad ... she's a low priority and Peter won't say anything – not unless he wants everyone to know about some other common interests of ours. When I decided to keep an eye on Natalie, I reached out to some friends in the Chicago area, and they provided an introduction – Little Peter met Mistress Vashanti. It's been profitable for me. I go up there every couple of weeks or so. I've had him drinking my piss almost from the beginning, I figure he'll be swallowing my shit within a month or so." She snickered. "His Glock probably spends more time rammed in his ass than it does in his holster."

I shook my head – she'd already involved herself and all I could do was pray she was right about the cop.

"In answer to your question, Meredith, I know a lot about her disappearance."

I walked to the stereo and selected disk thirty-seven - Saint-Saens' opera "Samson Et Dalila" began to fill the house with beautiful music.

It was obvious that Meredith's and my relationship was about to enter a new phase, and it was one where I'd be damned if I was going to continue playing all the games we'd tortured each other with in the past – some of them were going to end.

I went to the door and called for Christie, then turned back to my daughter.

"Meredith, I want you to think, very carefully, about all the possible ramifications of this situation – very, very carefully. Examine all the possible ways things could go and situations could resolve themselves. Then ask yourself, in all seriousness and sobriety, if you want the answers to your questions. If you ask them again I will answer them, and that will mean you cross the Rubicon. Go sit on the couch with your coffee and think."

When Christie walked in I grabbed her by the hair and led her to the kitchen. She dropped to her knees and unfastened my pants, sucking my cock into her mouth.

Meredith and I were already crossing into taboo territory with that simple act – she could see me fucking my slut's face from where she sat and while I'd like to say that my sole reason for the display was to convince her that events had reached a cusp, in reality I was slamming my dick down Christine's throat with half of my mind wishing it was Natalie gagging and choking and the other half, the half driving me toward climax like a freight train, wishing it was Meredith's mouth I was ramming my cock into.

Out of my peripheral vision I could see that Meredith's eyes were locked on Christie and me. There were a lot of other places she could be looking, a lot of other things she could be watching – but she wasn't. She was watching her father and his slut and the expression on her face was far from disgust – closer to hunger in my judgment.

I felt my balls contract and poor Christie got a power shot of cum – so much and so hard that it spurted out the sides of her mouth, spewing back onto my crotch. Well-trained, Christie knew to clean me thoroughly and once she was done, she retrieved my heavy riding crop and bent over the kitchen table.

I was in a highly emotional state so after I closed my pants and tied the drawstring I ignored Christie's soft and sensual buttocks, still slightly swollen from her last beating, and brought the crop down on the back of her thighs, smiling as she cried out. She grabbed the sides of the table to hold herself up as her legs gave way beneath her. Christie hung on while I raised bleeding welts on the her legs and then, when I had finished giving her the ten she received for making messes of that kind, she got back to her feet. I handed her the crop and she returned it to its proper place while I got my coffee and went into the living room to sit with my daughter.

The crotch of my pants was still damp with Christie's saliva and my cock lay heavy against my leg, the shape and size of it more than visible through the wet cotton.

"Christie, refill our coffees and then go clean yourself," I said. "My daughter and I have to talk and it's not a conversation you will listen to."

"Yes sir."

Once she was gone, I could clearly smell the scent of arousal in the air – my daughter was as wet as any little submissive I'd ever taken. For the moment, I chose to ignore her condition.

"You know, Daddy, I've always envied you your ability to train sluts," Meredith said, managing to almost completely hide the quiver in her voice. "No matter how hard I work, mine still seem to hold out some measure of defiance – it's faint, but it's there."

"Part of your problem, daughter, is that you train men as you would women. I'd be the last to say that all the clichés and generalizations hold true, but I've found that in most cases, men – and the closer to their twenties they are the more this applies – require more physical breaking than other submissives. Their testosterone doesn't respond to emotional and mental training and so you must beat them regularly until there's no doubt in their minds or bodies that you're in control. Your dominance is hard-wired into them."

It was time for a brief sally in the other discussion we were having. I tensed the muscles at the base of my cock and it rose slightly before flopping over to rest against my other leg.

From the lick she gave her lips and the fresh wave of scent that wafted from her crotch, I knew my move had struck home.

"Even with Randy, who was a dream to train in almost every way, I had to beat him within an inch of his life on more than one occasion until my dominance of him soaked his brain through and through."

Meredith fired the next volley. She put her feet up on the coffee table and exposed her pantied crotch to my view. Wet indeed – the sheen of moisture covered her blue satin panties from the top of her slit to somewhere south of her ass.

"So, dear, have you given the matter the thought I instructed you to?"

"Uh no, Daddy – you and Christine distracted me."

I got up and came around the coffee table, stepping over her leg to sit on the table, framed between her legs, close enough to feel the heat from her cunt.

I leaned over and said, "Are you really that weak? You should know better. I should be able to fuck Johnny in the ass inches above your head while a brass band plays "The Masochism Tango" and not distract you from your thoughts – you're a Domme, not some simple subbie slut."

I scooted forward, just an inch or two.

"I am disappointed in you, Meredith."

My mouth remained open, just slightly, inviting. My eyes were closed a third of the way, a look that had always melted her mother in a heartbeat.

As expected, Meredith breathed "I'm sorry, Father" as her legs hit the floor and she came in to kiss me...

... only to meet my hand in mid-air.

"Since you're so pathetically and easily distracted, you have until lunch to think on what I said."

I got to my feet and was out the door on my way to my bedroom.

"Christie! Attend me!"

Once she caught up to me I closed and locked the bedroom door behind me.

I extended my arms and she undressed me.

"Prepare an enema for me," I said.

Twenty minutes later I was doing some thinking of my own while Christie tongued my clean sphincter. No matter what her oral talents, I couldn't delude myself that my slowly hardening cock was due to anything but my and my daughter's perverted desires for each other. That was unfortunate, on many levels, and I couldn't deny that the situation with Meredith was distracting me from my primary focus – my business with Natalie.

I knew Meredith was not going to let go of her questions – she was going to ask them again and I was going to answer them. On the other matter – well, she might back away from the precipice we were dancing along, but I didn't expect her to.

I wasn't sure I'd stop her either – less sure with every second.

Christie's tongue left my ass.

"Sir, may I speak?"

"Yes, slut."

"May I speak freely, sir?"

"Yes – speak already!"

"You shouldn't be in here with me tonguing your ass and you shouldn't be worrying about ... whatever ... is going on in the new part of the house. You should be out in the living room fucking Meredith on any and every surface you can drape her over."

Only my permission for her to speak freely kept me from slapping her across the room.

"Are you finished?" I asked, my voice deceptively calm in a way that every sub that's trained under me learns to fear within the first week we're together.

"No sir, I'm not. If she were anyone else in the world, the two of you would have been fucking like ferrets years ago. I don't see that your familial relationship should stop that. You're both adults, you should be free to do what you like – and believe me, I'd have to be deaf, dumb, blind and unable to smell to not know that both of you would really like to be fucking each other. As to whatever is going on elsewhere in the house – I think it should be brought to a quick and tidy end, and placed behind you. Get on with your life – get on with your life with your daughter."

She knelt beside me.

"I'm through now. Do with me what you will."

"Thank you for your opinions. You are a good slut."

"You are going to ignore those opinions, aren't you?"

"I'm not sure yet. But I will think on them. Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

"No sir."

I looked at her and smiled. "Is that your final answer?"

"Sir, the load you're carrying belongs to someone else. I think you should give it to her. I am here because I want to be and I don't want to be a substitute fuck. When you fuck me I want it to be because you want to fuck me, not someone else."

I knocked Christie to the bed.

"I'll deal with you later," I said, before throwing on a robe and stalking out of the bedroom.

I walked into the guestroom Meredith was using without knocking.

She was dressed much as I was, sitting cross-legged on the bed, staring into a rocks glass half full of Bacardi Gold as she tipped it left and right.

"Trying to discern the future?"

"Weighing my options, Daddy dear."

She looked up at me.

"You're not completely sane, are you?"

"No. Not where she's concerned," I replied.

I sat down on the bed and placed my hand on her knee.

"Not where you're concerned."

I took my hand off her knee.

"Not where Johnny is concerned, not where your mother was concerned." I cocked my head to one side and thought for a moment. "Probably not too sane where Christie or Randy are concerned either. So yes, I'm nowhere near sane."

"You know Johnny's not doing nearly as well as he pretends to be, don't you?" she said, putting her hand on mine.

"Sophie has said as much. I've been hoping she's wrong."

"Daddy, Natalie seriously fucked with his head, and it'll be quite some time before he's all right – I'm talking years. Sophie's a big help, you trained her well, but Natalie is a pro and he wasn't prepared for someone like her."

Meredith sat back against the headboard and put both hands on her glass of rum.

"Father, I want to see the new addition to the house – I want to see her. I know what that means, and I accept the responsibility for my actions."

"Come on then. I'll take you to her."

She downed her drink and followed me to Natalie's prison.

I took her through the unoccupied rooms first. I didn't need to explain their purpose to her, she told me.

"A place to relax, a place for serious work and lastly a place to get creative – Daddy this is Sadist Wonderland!"

And then I brought her to the Washroom.

Natalie was awake and staring at the two of us as we stood in the doorway.

"Hello ... Meredith ... have you come to..." Natalie said, hope lighting her face.

"Rule One, slut," I growled.

The sight of her hope dying was beautiful.

"Daddy, I like what you've done with the place," Meredith said, her breathing heavy. "And I love what you've done with the piece of trash Johnny was married to."

She reached between Natalie's legs, found her clitoris and squeezed it so hard Natalie had a full-body spasm.

"Daddy ... Daddy ... take me back to your room ... please ... I want you to make me come as many times as you can ... and then I want to come in here and fry her cunt with a cattle prod ... once for every orgasm I have."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.