A Spy Too Far - Cover

A Spy Too Far

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 3: Rolf Defects

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Rolf Defects - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

Oberleutnant Rolf Steiger was a very troubled young man, in his mind was a well founded fear that the Gestapo would take him, and his family, because his cousin Tony had defected to Germany, and then returned to England. Tony was now strongly suspected, and now being labeled as having been a spy. There was no doubt that he had made utter fools of the Nazi regime, and that he had personally hoodwinked Hitler, and the Nazi hierarchy, and the whole of the Third Reich while he had been in Germany. Rolf knew that the Nazi party would not forget and forgive, they had to make someone pay, they had lost face so badly, and Elizabeth Tony's ex fiancé, and a favourite niece of Hitler's, had come after dark one evening at great risk to herself, and warned his Grandmother that there was a good chance they would soon be arrested as retribution for Tony's defection.

It seemed from the conversation, that Elizabeth had been very much in love with Tony, and was heartbroken at losing him. Being a favourite niece of Hitler gave her some degree of immunity from Gestapo retribution. She told them, that the Colonel who had first cleared Tony in Belgium, and the local Gestapo officers in Belgium had been called back to Berlin to face questioning and possible punishment.

Rolf knew there were lots of rumours being circulated about the concentration camps, and the way they treated their prisoners, so much so that Rolf knew he had good cause to worry about his family and himself. He was more concerned over his Grandmother. She hated the Nazis, and it took all the family to try and convince her to keep quiet, or she would face arrest.

They all feared that a neighbour might betray her to the Gestapo. The fact that he was a serving pilot and officer in the Luftwaffe was no protection for him. He was not a member of the Nazi party like some of his fellow officers, but like everyone in Nazi Germany they all had to toe the line. Every squadron had a party informer, who would not fail to report back if they uttered a single word of anti -Nazi feelings

His grandmother had said in despair, just the evening before "What can we do, there is nowhere we can to run to, and if mein liebchen you can possibly get away you must look after yourself. Go and join Tony and make a new life if you can." But Rolf knew at the time there seemed no way out for any of them. Even for him, it was not easy to just steal a plane and fly away. Fuel was in short supply, as the bombing had targeted the railway lines and the fuel storage depots.

The war was gradually turning against Germany, food was now being rationed, petrol was ins short supply, and the RAF was now visiting Berlin and other cities regularly. The RAF were becoming bolder, and the raids were becoming more devastating, as their aircraft numbers increased. The Americans were entering the war, and their raids were now almost every day, and were causing havoc, despite the heavy losses the Luftwaffe were inflicting on them They RAF had the new Lancaster planes with a longer range, and were now venturing deeper into the heart of Germany, on their nightly bombing raids. He knew that many of his comrades were now quietly despondent about the outcome of the war, and thinking about a possible defeat, but no-one dare say it out loud. There was no doubt in most peoples minds that now the Americans had come to Europe in real numbers, things were getting much worse for them.

His Grandmother had encouraged him to get out for the evening, and enjoy himself. He reluctantly did as his grandmother told him. Having met Trudi, it had done him good. Rolf was very anxious, not only about his family, but enjoying himself with a married woman. They had met in the bar of the officers club not far from his Grandmothers house in Berlin. He was feeling very anxious about his family, and was a bit down and his knew his Grandmother was obviously extremely worried. Trudi had made him forget his worries for a while.

His Grandmother had obviously wanted him away from the house, in case they came, hoping that he would not be involved. He had gone to the club early knowing full well that the Tommy's would probably be raiding the city again tonight.

That was where he had met the glamorous Trudi in the bar, and he gathered that she had been employed as a hostess. She had approached him with a big smile and introduced herself.

"I'm Trudi by the way. Trudi Reidel."

"Hi Trudi I'm Rolf."

After a few drinks, and some conversation he felt himself being very attracted to her. Her perfume was exotic, and she was a tall shapely blonde, with a lovely figure and quite sexy. As they talked she moved closer to him on the seat, and soon Tony was feeling quite horny, a couple of dances to records, and the feel of her breasts against his body as they danced close together, did nothing to stop his manhood from rising.

Trudi turned to him and told him." Look Rolf I am married, and my husband was or is on the Russian front, but he is now missing presumed dead. So honey I have to find a way to make a living."

Just then the air raid warning was heard wailing, and the lights dimmed and Trudi had turned to him and said. "Mein liebchen you can come home with me if you like, there will be nothing here for me tonight, and if you want to make love to me, perhaps you could see your way clear to making a small financial gift to me."

Rolf agreed and she fetched her coat, they walked out into the night. The searchlights were flashing across the sky in the distance. They could see anti-aircraft fire weaving across the sky. There was a few clouds and Rolf knew that if they could not see their target they would drop their bombs anywhere they could.

He knew that the RAF did not do too much damage, as they aimed at munitions factories, and marshalling yards, but it was largely psychological so far. but enough to be a nuisance and cause certain shortages. Walking back to her house slowly, her arm tucked in his they soon arrived at her home.

The Luftwaffe was not having a lot of success against the RAF during night raids, as night fighting was completely new to them, and they had to watch that they were not caught by their own flak, there seemed to be a total loss of co-ordination between fighter command and the local anti aircraft gunners at the present time, most of the AA gunners were past military age, as most of the younger men were now serving on the Russian front

She told him that she shared the house with a girl friend who worked nights at the Bahnhoff, which was much better than working in a dreary munitions factory. At home she wasted no time as she walked straight to the bedroom. Turning in the doorway she held out her hand and said :Kom mein liebchen " Rolf was not slow in joining her, he watched, as her short dress started to ride up her thighs and he could see the material was delicately placed just over the cleft of her ass, so that he was treated to a full view. Once again his cock started to grow hard in his trousers.

She gave him a sexy smile, and standing front of the mirror she did her hair into a ponytail. She used one of the hair bands on her wrist to tie her hair. Rolf was speechless. She turned and walked towards him, and wrapped her arms round his neck, she pulled his head down, and she stuck her tongue in his mouth and French kissed him.

"Mein liebchen no talking of the war, let the war stay outside, and let us enjoy our short time together as she spoke she was undoing his tunic, followed quickly by his trouser belt and his shirt. then she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her dress splayed open and he caught a quick glimpse of her breasts. The nipples looked as hard as football studs.

She pulled his trousers down to release his cock which was straining against his underpants. With a short, swift motion she yanked his underwear down around his ankles. His cock now bounded out and stood to attention.

"Mmmm," she said. "Looks good enough to eat."

Trudi then licked the palm of her right hand and started to stroke his cock. After pumping it for a few seconds she brought it up to her mouth. Rolf almost came in her throat right there as the warm sensation of her mouth filled his cock. She kept pumping his cock into her mouth as she sucked it. His cock was ramming into the back of her throat so hard, he could feel his balls tense up as she deep throated his cock and made herself gag.

Mmmm" she groaned as his cock filled her mouth. In minutes Rolf was on the verge of shooting his load. As if sensing it, she took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him with a luvly smile...

"Are you ready for me Rolf, do you want to fuck me now mein liebchen Rolf?"

"Uh-huh," was all he could reply. She stood up and took her dress off. Rolf could see the dark strip of fluff on her pussy. The dress fell around her feet and she walked over to the bed. She climbed on top of it on her hands and knees, then looked over her shoulder at me.

"Are you going to join me Rolf liebchen?" she asked.

Rolf walked over to her and climbed onto the bed.

Trudi lifted her buttocks in the air as her face rested on the bedclothes.

Rolf grabbed his hard cock and moved it up to her pussy lips. She moaned as he rubbed it over her pussy. He slowly slid the head of his cock inside her as she gasped in delight. After a few seconds he plunged deeper inside her, until his balls rested against her buttocks.

"Ohhhh that feels lovely Rolf," she said.

As he fucked her harder he saw her pussy juice dripping onto the bedclothes. Rolf grabbed her hips and thrust harder. She was moaning in ecstasy.

"Ohhh Ja mein liebchen."

"Trudi I'm going to cum."

As Rolf was preparing to thrust into her for the final time she pulled away.

His cum spurted all over her face. There was a big glob in her left eyeball, which she didn't seem to mind. His cum rolled down her face like tears as she took his cock in her mouth one more time and sucked it clean.

Just as Rolf was almost dressed there was a loud banging on the front door. She opened the window and shouted to the men below after a shouted reply, turning to Rolf she whispered. "It is the Gestapo, they are after you? " Rolf dropped a bundle of money on the bed, while she went downstairs to answer the door taking as much time as possible, Rolf could hear her arguing with the Gestapo officers. He finished dressing quickly, as Trudi was protesting vocally to someone that he had left her outside the club. Then her heard her cry out, and the sound of a thud as someone hit her in the face. Rolf knew their was only one way out and that was through the window.

He quickly threw the bedclothes over the bed, and shook the pillow, to make it look as though he had not been there, while he heard people searching the downstairs of the house. He opened the bedroom window and he dropped out of the window on to the soft garden Looking up he could see that the window had shut itself in the light breeze.

He ran almost all the way back to his Grandmothers house, trying to make sure that he was not seen, by using the back streets as much as possible. He could see the front door was smashed in, and the house was empty. There was a crowd standing outside quietly talking, and a friendly neighbor seeing him, told him that they had taken away his Grandmother and Grandfather and the rest of the family in the house, and they were looking for him and the rest of the family.

Fortunately his motorcycle was in that neighbours outhouse, with his leather jacket, and he was soon mounted up and riding through the night, not knowing where else to go, he was soon on his way back to his base, most people were in the air raid shelters or asleep, so the roads were fairly clear. His mind was very troubled, and he did not know what he could do

When the war had come he had been conscripted into the Luftwaffe, and soon became a good ME 109 fighter pilot. He had been on several missions across the channel as escort for the bombers, but he had just spent three months on the Russian front. He had been in many dogfights and had two kills to his credit, but he was glad that he had not been in action against the RAF. He knew England well, having spent many holidays there and he was fond of Tony and Jean and their many English friends.

His squadron had suffered heavy losses on the Russian front, and now they were back in Germany to pick up replacement pilots, and new aircraft. He knew that in the Battle of Britain Herr Goering had been baffled by the numbers of Spitfires that had always seemed to be waiting for them. They could only conclude that the RAF had many more planes than their spies had reported. The numbers of pilots that did not return from bombing missions over England had been frightening.

All these thoughts were running through his head as he headed North on his motorbike back to his station nr Rheydt. He did not know what he could do. Or whether he would just have to submit to arrest. His own plane was in the workshop, and was not able to fly while under repair. But he knew he could not just grab a plane and take off, but lady luck was on his side.

A distance from the airfield he could see that their was a raid in progress As he arrived at the gates of the station, it was still in darkness, apart from a number of planes on fire and a burning fuel tank lighting up the field. The RAF had been strafing the runway. But some planes were still managing to get airborne. The scene was total chaos and the ground crews were working hard at putting out fires all over the field, especially at the large fuel storage depot.

Many pilots were attempting frantically to reach their planes, to get airborne, as he entered the station, he noticed that one plane about a hundred metres away from where he had dropped his bike was warming up, the pilot was known to him but he was obviously wounded. He collapsed quite near the plane, obviously unfit to fly. His ground crew were all round him trying to help him.

Rolf ran to the plane. He shouted to the mechanic. "Get an ambulance for him, I will take his place." Not waiting for a reply he had jumped into the cockpit, the mechanics standing by, helped to strap him in, and soon he was hurtling down the runway, and was soon airborne.

At first he was not clear in his mind what he intended, but he knew he had to get away, and then looking down at his fuel gauge, it was almost half full. He realised he was lucky, and with a bit of luck he had enough fuel and could make the English coast.

The station controller was calling for him, to respond and identify himself, but he deliberately switched the radio off, and kept flying low, hedge hopping. It was just getting light by the time he reached the Dutch coast, he somehow had managed to eventually cross the English coast between Portsmouth and Southampton skirting the Isle of Wight as a few machine gun shots came up to meet him. Rolf remembered that just before the war, there was an RAF station at Fordingbridge, he planned to make for that, as it was only a few miles inland from the coast, but as he flew across the New Forest two Hurricanes fighter planes swooped from the cloud cover, and latched on to him, his plane was hit by a burst of cannon fire, his plane had been hit, and was losing oil, but he was still flying. He took a white handkerchief from his pocket and pulling his hood back managed to wave the handkerchief at the approaching RAF planes as they came in for another attack.

He pointed down to the ground and to his relief the two Hurricane pilots

seemed to understand what he was trying to do. They took station abreast of him on either side. He kept flying straight, and the RAF planes stayed with him one on each flank. His engine was beginning to misfire badly and he was desperately looking for a piece of flat ground to put the plane down.

Passing over Ringwood he lowered his undercarriage, and started to lose height, as he knew he was nearly at the RAF station at Fordingbridge. He just hoped it was still there, and he could make it. Within minutes the runway suddenly came into sight. He managed to put the plane down safely on the runway ... He taxied slowly towards the buildings at the edge of the air field and stopped. The Hurricanes landed just behind him.

Within minutes he was surrounded by a squad of men from the RAF regiment ominously pointing rifles at him, as he carefully left the cockpit holding his arms up high, and showing that he was not wearing a flying suit, just his uniform and leather jacket showing that he was not armed.

All of a sudden he felt an overwhelming sense of relief. He had made it. To his surprise he was taken into a room and he was offered a cup of tea. A Wing Commander came into the room and he stood up and saluted.

The Wing Commander introduced himself as Wing Commander Dawson and he asked. "Do you speak English?"

Rolf re-assured him that he could, and briefly explained that he was related to Commander Tony Nash, and that he had defected from Germany to avoid being arrested by the Gestapo. He explained how he had seen his family being arrested, and luck had been with him as the RAF raid had given him a chance to seize a plane from a wounded pilot and get airborne.

He did ask the Wing Commander to ensure that his defection was not made public, as it would kill any last chance his family had of surviving, that is if they had any chance at all.

The Wing Commander had his wits about him, and called a staff Sergeant into the room. "Get that ME 109 covered, and into a hanger pronto and warn any ground staff not to talk about it."

Eventually the Wing Commander said "Well son you will have to be confined as a Prisoner of War at least for the time being, but I am sure something can be arranged to contact Commander Nash for you. But the Military Police will soon be here for you."


A few days later Tony was abruptly called to the Admiralty. The crimson ribbon of the Victoria Cross stood out on his relatively new uniform, and attracted much respect and many courtesy salutes as he left his taxi, and walked the last few yards to the Admiralty. To Tony being back in uniform felt strange after so many weeks being allowed to wear civilian clothes,

Tony was hoping this visit was about a new appointment, he desperately wanted a seagoing appointment. He knew that he was not going to be given a job commanding a submarine, as he was too senior, but he hoped that some other appointment could be found for him. He felt he was not cut out to be happy in a desk job and he knew he had a hard fight ahead of him to convince his seniors.

In the taxi Tony had gazed in amazement at the scarred streets of London. They had to make two detours to avoid bomb damage. He was amazed at the variety and complexity of uniforms now walking the London streets. It had been some months since he had been in the city proper. and he could see that the nightly bombing had taken a heavy toll.

Tony arrived at the Admiralty, and after a short wait was taken to see the Second Sea Lord ... He shook Tony by the hand and congratulated him on his survival. Like many others, he was very interested in his impressions of Adolf Hitler and his cohorts.

After he had been there for about ten minutes. He went on to say. "I am afraid that I have some good news, and some bad news. First of all we have eventually had final confirmation that your friend Janine did die from gunshot wounds, helping you escape. Apparently she got caught in the same hail of bullets that cut you down."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.