A Spy Too Far - Cover

A Spy Too Far

Copyright© 2010 by Sirdar

Chapter 6: Tragedy Strikes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Tragedy Strikes - A Navy Commander brought up in his early years in Germany, is asked to defect to Germany with a female double agent who he must marry. His job is to steal the German U Boat codes without them knowing, and return them to the UK. But problems occur and thisis his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Cheating  

It was about an hour later that Anne-Marie returned home accompanied by the glamorous Fraulein Helga. Tony was feeling guilty over his sojourn with Janine, but he quickly recognized that Anne-Marie was showing distinct signs of tension. He was highly intrigued by the glamorous blonde Fraulein Helga, and he reflected that Anne-Marie had never told him she had such a glamorous sister in law. They had both came in shaking their umbrellas from the afternoon rain, and Tony was a little surprised when he met Helga for the first time. She was by any standard extremely glamorous, and she exuded raw sex appeal, and she flaunted it as if she was taunting Anne-Marie. Anne Marie was not at all pleased with Tony's obvious positive reaction to Helga.

"It's nice to meet you Herr Nash," Helga gushed, as she kissed him on the cheek, and took hold of his hand, not hurrying to release it. "I have heard so much about you, because Anne-Marie never stops talking about you, and I am so glad that you have come to join the Third Reich and help us to ultimate victory ... It must have taken a lot of courage on your part?. It is really fortuitous that I arrived just in time, as Anne-Marie has to go away on business for a few days, and I can be here to keep you company, so we can get to know each other more intimately, until your future is sorted out by Berlin. I am sure that we will get on famously together."

I will leave you to say your goodbyes to your lovely wife now, while I unpack my clothes in the spare room. As Anne-Marie bent over and kissed Tony, she whispered... "She is not my Sister in law; she is a Nazi Wehrmacht guard working for the Gestapo, sent here to watch over you." She whispered, "Beware, do not upset her, she is very dangerous. I suspect she is herein part to interrogate you and ensure that you are not a potential spy."

Tony now understood the reason for her tension, but he was pleased that at least their story had been accepted, at least on the face of it, or he would now be under arrest ... He was glad that he had been warned, and he would have to play his part in making sure that he himself acted in a foolproof manner.

Within minutes, Frau Helga was back in the room. "I don't have many clothes she told Tony, as I am only here for a few days. Perhaps Anne darling, you can spend few minutes to show me where everything is in the kitchen before you go. Tony was left in a daze, somehow, now he had few illusions about what Helga wanted, and expected, and would ensure that she got. He was sure that Anne-Marie meant just that when she had murmured the warning to him. "She is very dangerous."

Anne-Marie had only just gone, when Helga said to Tony as she put her mackintosh on. "I will not be a minute, mein liebchen, I have to get some food in. Anne-Marie has not had time to do any shopping yet." Tony lay there, he had no illusions about Helga, her every action made the fact clear that she was certainly not intending to sleep alone that night. Tony knew himself well enough to know that he would not be able to refuse her, even if he dared. Her whole demeanor seemed to be promising him a night to remember, but anyway, discretion demanded that he keep her on side. It was a foul night outside, which suited Fraulein Helga perfectly, for the job she had to do. The rain was lashing across the open ground, gusting from the sea, and blowing in Anne-Maries face as she walked disconsolately across the waste ground adjacent to her apartment ... She was angry and dismayed at having to leave Tony an that bitches arms...

About twenty minutes later Helga was back with a bag of shopping, which she was busy putting away in the kitchen. She had completed the second part of her task, and she was looking forward to the night ahead. She had quickly caught up with Anne-Marie as she crossed the waste land adjoining the house. She had just called out to Anne-Marie "Just a minute mien liebchen, and as Anne-Marie turned towards her she had fired two shots into her. She looked closely at the corpse, to make sure she was dead, then pulled her body behind a pile of bricks, and rubble with just a another quick cursory look at the body, and a quick look into her handbag, removing her cash, and then she carried on to the local store. Helga had no fear of consequences, but she was unaware that the execution had been observed.

Within a few minutes Janine and her brother who had been watching the apartment, had examined Anne-Maries body, Janine now believed Tony, that Anne-Marie had not been a traitor. They had recognised the assassin, but now she suspected she had to face an even more formidable foe if she wanted to keep him. She sent her brother away to arrange to hire a cart to take Anne-Marie's body away to be buried properly and to arrange to inform London of her death...

Janine was now convinced after this execution, that neither Anne-Marie nor Tony were Nazi agents, as she sat by the body trying to work out exactly what was happening. Fraulein Helga was known to the local resistance groups as a Wehrmacht soldier, and as an assassin of repute, but she had never been considered a worthy target for their attention. The fact that Anne-Marie had spent such a long time at the army headquarters that day had originally left Janine feeling very confused.

Tony that evening found that Fraulein Helga was quite an acceptable cook, and they had a nice evening meal, with plenty of wine, and Helga took the opportunity to gently quiz Tony about his relations in Berlin. He answered honestly because he had nothing to hide.

After dinner Helga had a long soak in the bath, leaving Tony with the bottle of wine after first making sure that the front door was properly locked,, as she prepared her body for the long night of sex ahead she had promised herself ... She re-appeared later to stand in front of Tony in a very sexy white silk nightdress. Her make-up had been replaced, and she stood there looking down at Tony, giving him a chance to anticipate what he had waiting for him in the bedroom. She smiled as she saw his cock reacting, and the bulge grow in his pants as he looked up at her. She reached out to him and took him in her arms as she passionately French kissed him before leading him to a night of passion in the bedroom.

She was sure that he would not be a problem, and she knew that she could, and would have him that night all to herself ... She was already wet at the thought; it had been a long time since she had a man of her own age to have sex with. In bed she let him taker her in his arms and they kissed passionately on the lips, as their bodies came together. Tony then let her go. Helga looked at Tony pretending annoyance. "Mein Herr is that all I get? I am sure you can do better than that?"

Tony' did not hesitate as his arms encircled her waist, pulling her close again. She gave a long muffled moan of happiness when once again his lips covered hers. Helga devoted her full attention to the probing intimacy of Tony's tongue while it probed and played over and under her own tongue. She pressed her body close to him, her ample breasts, thrusting against his chest. Her hands wandering to his groin quickly ensuring that he was ready for her. Tony was in no doubt of her intentions, and for the second time that day was intending to commit adultery. Tony pressed his groin tightly against hers. She trembled, her arousal flaring higher.

Her hips pushing her pelvis over the large bulge in his trousers. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned when their lips finally parted. Helga artfully dodged his embrace, "I am in my nightdress, now mien Liebchen, you must now get naked if you want to play." All right fraulein," Tony said as he gave in.

Helga watched Tony as he quickly disrobed and stood before her wearing only his bulging under pants. Her eyes dropped to his groin, homing in on the bulge that threatened to burst into the open at any moment. Her chest heaved; her juices flowed deep within her young body in anticipation of the lovemaking to come. With tantalizing slowness, Tony hooked his fingers beneath his pants,, and pulled them down. His cock, hard and fully erect jerked eagerly in the air. Its tip oozed a single drop of clear fluid. Her gaze focused on the length and girth of his cock, as she let her nightdress fall to the floor, now naked and moving closer to him she put her hands loosely round his neck looking into his eyes. She was a very happy girl at what she saw

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.