Dudley's Dilemma - Cover

Dudley's Dilemma

 

Chapter 14: Revelations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Revelations - Taking up the life of Luna Lovegood and Duddley Dursley from the Harry Potter series and trying to develop a tale thaty will continue the saga. There will be erotic contact as we see how the characters develop, so if this offends do not read

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

As they continued to talk in the kitchen over dinner, Luna asked, "Where are the children?"

"Granny Weasley said they should come to her to give Harry peace to concentrate on his autobiography. But that was just her excuse as she loves to have them."

They talked for a while about the reasons why Harry was writing his book. In the course of the discussion Luna asked if he had a publisher. When Harry said that he hadn't fixed one yet, Luna offered her services as an editor and if he wished, said she would publish it for him. Harry said he would think about that and let her know.

When they rose from the table, Ginny asked if she would invite Ron and Hermione round for coffee. Luna declined, however and told them that she had been very busy that day and still had to prepare some things before her meeting with the minister in the morning. Before she left them, however, they asked if she would mind if they discussed the things she had spoken about with them. Luna said that was OK with her but asked that they keep it between the four of them for now. She did not want it to be general knowledge until she had a chance to speak to her father. Shortly after this she left for home to prepare for her meeting with the minister in the morning.

When she entered her study she prepared another letter and addressed it to Minerva McGonagall, now headmistress at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry, asking for an appointment the following afternoon. This was dispatched with Oberon who was told to wait for a reply. I should have done this earlier she thought, but there would be a good chance that Minerva would fit her in on a Sunday afternoon.

She sat for a while, thinking about the things she would say to the minister and prepared a report for him. Satisfied with this she then edited some of the articles to be published in the next edition of the Quibbler. By the time she had finished, Oberon had returned with a note from the headmistress saying that she would see Luna at one thirty the following day.

Luna met with Kingsley in the morning and updated him on the events of the weekend leaving out the details of her personal intimacy with Dudley.

"So he knows you are a witch," Said the minister. "That should simplify things a bit especially when he knows about our world and may be more intimately involved with it through his daughter."

Luna laughed inwardly at the minister's words. "He does not know just how intimately he is going to be involved she thought."

When she left the minister's office she went home and packed her suitcase her, computer and put her owl in his cage in preparation for an extended stay at Dudley's place. She then grabbed a quick lunch before disapparating to Hogsmeade High Street in order to enter Hogwarts. You could not apparate or disapparate directly into or out of Hogwarts as it was protected by a multitude of spells to prevent intruders. She entered McGonagall's office almost on the stroke of one thirty. The head mistress rose from her desk and held out her hand to Luna and said,

"This is an unexpected pleasure Luna. We don't often see you back at your old school; to what do we owe this pleasure."

"I have a story to tell you Professor and also some questions to ask you. It will take a bit of time to relate the tale but I am sure you will find it interesting. I hope when I have finished you will be able to advise me regarding some speculations I have made regarding one of the subjects in my story."

Professor McGonagall smiled. "It sounds fascinating," she said. "Take a seat and fire away."

Luna told her about the task the minister had given her and how she had found the policeman involved was a relative of Harry Potter. She then related the events which led her to discover that his young daughter was a witch and outlined the magical gifts that she was displaying. She commented especially her gift with animals and particularly with dogs.

"She communicates with dogs and they communicate with her," Luna explained. "When we were late collecting her from school the big dog in the house opposite the school told her not to worry about being on her own. He said he would look after her till her parents arrived."

"You are sure that she was actually communicating with a dog and not just imagining it?" Minerva asked.

"Pretty certain," said Luna, "Her school diary contains articles about what dogs have said to her and her to them. Fortunately her teachers put it down to the fertile imagination of an only child who is very bright. Her father, however, believes that she has a great affinity with dogs and may well be communicating with them in an abnormal way."

"I see," said the professor thoughtfully, "but why are you bringing this to me, apart from informing me that I may have another student coming from a Muggle family."

"I have come to you for two reasons, headmistress.

"Firstly, for years you were our transfiguration teacher, and secondly you are an animagus and can transform yourself into a cat." Said Luna

"True, said McGonagall." But what has that to do with the story you have just told me?"

"I was wondering," replied Luna, "If that close association that Petunia has with dogs and her ability to communicate with them might indicate a latent potential to become an animagus herself."

"You know Luna, as a Ravenclaw, I always felt your very bright mind was not always appreciated because of your isolation from your peers. Because you were different and as even you might concede now, you had a tendency to behave in ways that were regarded as odd, this hid your ability to see things others could not and this was never fully accepted or appreciated. I admit that I for one would have failed to make this connection. I would not have thought about Petunia's gifts indicating something like that," Said the professor. "Hearing you say it however, I have to admit that you may well be right."

"You really think so professor?" Asked Luna.

"Yes I do" She replied. "I will discreetly consult one or two colleagues on this and get back to you. If we decide she has that potential I would like to meet her and discuss with her father where we go from there."

"I was hoping you would do that," said Luna. "Thank you for being ready to help in this way. I will look forward to hearing from you and look forward to seeing how this develops."

"I am Glad to be of assistance," said the professor. "I will be in touch."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.