Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Dave's Australian Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Chapter 56: The Eyre Peninsular

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 56: The Eyre Peninsular - A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Thursday Week 30

It was a very leisurely start to the day, as they only had to travel for an hour and a half to get to Streaky Bay, just 110 kilometres south east along the Flinders Highway. This was really the start of the Eyre Peninsular.

But just 40 kilometres into the journey, Dave took them briefly into Smoky Bay. It was another seaside holiday town much smaller than Ceduna, but it was one more place that had a great reputation for oysters, which had to be Dave's favourite thing to eat.

Although they were going to a place just as famous if not more so for its oysters, Dave opted to get some direct from the Aquaculture Park, wrapped them in a damp tea towel and put them in a cool spot in the RV. They would eat these tonight, but then buy more from Streaky Bay tomorrow.

After having a cup of tea on the ocean edge, Dave continued on to Streaky Bay, checking in to the caravan park around 11:30 am.

As they drove along, Dave asked Peter "do you regret leaving your surf board behind at Dunk Island?"

"Well I could scarcely take it with me on the sailing boat. I don't think the skipper would have let me tow it along behind. Besides, I got a pretty good price for it, so that put a few dollars in the bank. In any case, I doubt that I'll do much surfing in Canberra, now, will I?" Peter replied.

"Well I don't think that you would get many waves in Lake Burley Griffin, seeing Canberra's almost 140 kilometres from the ocean" Dave replied with a laugh, adding "but there is some good surfing less than two hours away."

As soon as they had set up the RV in the caravan park and unloaded the 4WD, Dave took them to his usual first port of call in any new town, the information centre. He was also keen to book a couple of tours there for tomorrow, which he knew he had to pay for at the information centre.

The first thing they saw when they got there was the replica of the 'Great White Shark' that had been caught locally by rod and reel. It must have taken some landing, Dave thought.

Streaky Bay, they were told, was a picturesque coastal resort which acted as a service centre for the surrounding rural community, with wheat, barley, wool and fat lambs being the main activity on the land. Also cattle, pigs and poultry contributed to a lesser extent to the general economy of the area. Granite mining, however, was now a significant industry as well.

The other major industry was of course fishing and aquaculture. The most valuable catches in this area were the famous King George whiting, southern rock lobster or crayfish as it was often called, abalone and shark. Many other species of fish abounded in Streaky Bay waters, including salmon, snapper, garfish, snook, tommy ruffs, flounder, trevally, squid, both blue swimmer and sand crabs, razorfish, scallops and other varieties of whiting. Oyster farms had also been developed and produced some delicious, fat, succulent oysters as the three of them soon found out.

Before the establishment of the agricultural and fishing industries in Streaky Bay, the locality had already had a long and colourful past. The first recorded sighting was made by Dutch explorer Peter Nuyts, who reached this point in 1627 in the "Gulden Zeepard".

It was left to Matthew Flinders in 1802, however, to really explore the southern coast. He named Streaky Bay after the bands of colour in the water which he thought may have been caused by a large river entering the ocean, but in fact were made by oils given off by the seaweed.

The next notable event in the area was in 1839, when Edward John Eyre, the eminent explorer, established a base about three kilometres from Streaky Bay, which he used as a depot for his overland explorations to Point Bell. He did this again in 1840 on his explorations to Albany.

The site of this depot became known as Eyre's Waterhole, and that afternoon, Dave took them to see it.

Wheat growing began in the 1880s and by 1906, 31,000 bags of wheat and 470 bales of wool had been exported from Streaky Bay by sea. By this time a telegraph office had been established and regular mail deliveries were made from Port Lincoln.

The town was originally named 'Flinders', but in 1940 after continued local usage, the name of the town was officially changed to Streaky Bay. This hadn't been the first time, Dave observed, that a town's name was changed because of popular local usage.

After lunch, Dave, Jill and Peter went to the National Trust Museum where they were rewarded by seeing one of the best displays on the Eyre Peninsula of the pioneer era.

Next they went to the Hospital Cottage, the first building in Streaky Bay. It had been built in 1864, but now was occupied by the Mid West Health Community Services.

Then it was off to the Powerhouse Restored Engine Centre that offered an ever growing collection of old working stationary engines. They were even more impressed by its historical mural walls.

Back at the RV, Dave shucked the oysters they had bought that morning and once again he and Peter enjoyed them with a bottle of South Australian stout, while Jill settled for a glass of bubbles.

As soon as dinner was over and wine and coffee all finished, Dave soon found himself tucked up in bed with Jill. He realised that she wasn't going to get many nights off, because both he and Peter were turned on from watching or hearing the other make love one night and were more than ready to do the same to her the next night. So although the men were usually only making love every second night, she was having sex every night. He hoped she didn't develop a headache.

That didn't stop him from enjoying her body that night and she certainly wasn't about to stop him. Jill found her husbands-to-be alternating each night was a real turn on. In fact she still looked forward to the odd night when they would both make love to her.

Friday Week 30

Straight after breakfast, they stripped the beds and Jill did the washing while the boys remade the beds and cleaned the RV. They had developed a real teamwork.

When Jill came back from hanging out the clothes and linen, Dave took them in the 4WD for a drive around Cape Bauer. He was able to do a round trip and although it was 4WD territory, it was an attractive drive.

While they were driving, Jill told them how much trouble she had experienced getting the washing machine to start, until someone came along and hit the mechanism that took the coins and they finally dropped in, allowing the machine to start. She said how silly she felt.

"That reminds me of a story my friend John told me. He and his wife went away on five and six week holidays a few times with another couple, who Chloe and I used to know as well. Generally they would hire a Ford Territory, because it gave them lots of room and good vision for the back passengers, normally the two girls, because that is how they liked to sit.

"John had a car fridge and they used to pack the back of the wagon to the roof, clothes, food pantry, fridge, boxes of wine and a picnic set. One good idea they had was to use those zippered stripy plastic bags to carry their clothes. They would have one each plus a fifth one to take the dirty clothes. The advantage of this method, was that as the dirty clothes bag filled, their other bags got smaller so the five bags still took the same amount of room. If they used hard sided cases then the dirty washing bag would have just taken more space. Also, John was able to fill odd shaped holes in the back with these bags, maximising what he could pack into the vehicle.

"Anyway, tThey used to stay in two-bedroom cabins, cottages or apartments whenever they could because one of the wives loved to cook and that way they were always much more flexible, not to mention that it was a heck of a lot cheaper.

"Apparently during their first time away together, after being away for six days, the two girls started talking about secret women's business and laughing, but refused to let the boys in on their secret.

"This went on for the whole holiday until finally, at the end, the girls confessed what they had been joking about. It appeared that in a rather posh apartment they were staying in when it was time to do their washing, neither girl could get the machine to start. Naturally they couldn't admit defeat and ask advice from their husbands and reading the instruction manual was just not the done thing.

"One of the girls was sitting on the floor in front of the machine and in frustration lashed out with her foot, kicking the base of the machine and it suddenly started to work, much to their joy, although it seems that she hurt her foot and was limping for a couple of days.

"But it became a joke between them, which they enjoyed even more by tantalising their husbands talking about secret women's business" Dave explained.

His story brought a laugh and made Jill feel better, as well as help pass the time during their interesting drive.

He had them back in town for the oyster farm tour that started at 11:30 am. All three found this to be a fascinating tour, learning how oysters were grown from tiny seed-like beginnings to plump, juicy oysters that they loved.

They were shown how oysters were graded and marketed as well as how to shuck them. They were able to taste the different size oysters as well as buy some at well under half the price they would have had to pay on the east coast.

Dave decided to buy a dozen of each of three different sizes so they could have a better understanding of the taste and value of the various sizes. Later none of them could tell the difference really, because they all tasted so good.

After a quick lunch back at the RV, it was off to the abalone farm for a tour at 2 pm. Unfortunately this time there were no samples available. All the abalone that was grown here either was exported or went to Adelaide to be processed. They were able to buy some, but it was in tins that had been grown here, then shipped to Adelaide for processing and then brought back here for sale, although almost all of it was exported.

The tour, though, was fascinating; again showing them the various stages of the lifecycle of the abalone and the way fresh salt water was pumped from the pristine waters of the bay. It was the quality of the ocean water in this vicinity that made this a commercial feasibility, even though it was still early days of its development.

They were surprised at the size of the operation and fascinated by what their tour guide told them and showed them. It was yet another interesting and educational tour.

Once back in the RV, it was time for Dave to again shuck the oysters, while Peter got the washing in. Dave found he was getting more proficient with his recent practise and also found he was getting more and more hooked on these delicious morsels. It seemed especially good being able to have them virtually straight from the ocean.

Jill had a roast cooking for their main course with a range of roast vegetables, which Dave reckoned was his favourite meal, so he produced the last bottle of his good wine that he had in the RV to have with the meal.

After dinner, Dave decided to catch up on his emails and arranged for his last dozen good reds he had packed and left with his friend, John in Canberra to be shipped to Port Augusta. He updated his family and friends, but still said nothing about his forthcoming nuptials, not certain how to tell his children, in particular. He had decided not to invite any of his friends to the wedding as he didn't know whether he wanted them to know about the ménage a trois aspect of his relationship with Jill and Peter, at least not yet until they had decided definitely how they wanted to present themselves to the world.

While he was still finishing his emails, Jill and Peter went to bed and were soon enjoying each other's body. Every now and then Dave would glance across and watch them, getting great pleasure not only from seeing Jill's beautiful naked body writhing with arousal, but also from the joy and happiness both were so obviously experiencing. There was never even the slightest hint of jealousy displayed by either Dave or Peter and Jill certainly always shared her favours equally, happy to have either or both make love to her. In fact she left it to them to decide.

Soon, he too was in bed, welcoming the fact that he had a night to recover his stamina, but at the same time, looking forward to tomorrow night when he knew that once more he could enjoy the delights of Jill's body.

Saturday Week 30

Peter was first out of bed and into the ensuite. As he came out, Jill called out to him "happy birthday, darling. What is it, 22 to day and never been kissed?"

"Something like that, although I think I have been kissed" was his reply.

"Well why don't you come back to bed and make sure. Let me kiss you, then I can wish you happy birthday properly" she told him.

Soon they were exchanging deep and meaningful kisses as Dave, still lying in his bunk bed, happily watched on.

"You probably should give him a better birthday greeting than that" Dave suggested to Jill, who happily reached her hand out to grab his penis, manipulate it for a few moments then pull it and him between her legs so that she could insert it where she felt it belonged: deep inside her vagina.

Dave enjoyed watching as Peter happily enjoyed his first birthday present; Jill's body. Soon he was thrusting vigorously into her before groaning with pleasure as he ejaculated his love into her.

Once he had withdrawn, kissed Jill and then gone into the ensuite, Dave decided that he too wouldn't mind enjoying Jill's already aroused body, especially as he knew how damp and aroused her sex would be now after she had made love to Peter.

So he climbed down from his bunk and went over to her, leaning down to kiss and caress her. She welcomed his attentions, but quickly grasped his penis and gently pulled, guiding him between her legs. She didn't need any further arousal. What Peter had done to her was more than enough. She just wanted Dave inside her making love to her

It didn't take long before he too was exploding inside her wonderfully welcoming vagina, but not before she had cried out as she experienced her orgasm. It had been yet another wonderful sexual experience for them all.

Over breakfast, Dave gave Peter a birthday present he had bought in Perth. It was a compact digital camera, which Peter just loved and thanked him profusely.

"If you are really happy with it, you can give Jill a big kiss rather than me" Dave joked, but Jill thought that was a good idea and made sure that Peter gave her another passionate kiss.

Jill then gave Peter her present, a hand made wallet she had bought at Mendil Market in Darwin. She refused to use Dave's money to buy him anything like a birthday present, so it wasn't very expensive, but it was ideal, Peter told her, adding quietly, "not that I've got much to put in it."

Once again it was only a short drive to Elliston, because it was only about 294 kilometres further along the Flinders Highway. But he planned to detour via Point Labatt and Calca, so it would be over 350 kilometres and take nearer to five and a half hours driving time. It would be slightly slower than normal because of the amount of dirt road they would be travelling along.

Dave drove the 55 kilometres south of Streaky Bay, on the Calca Peninsula, to the Point Labbat Conservation Park. The views on the way had been very enjoyable, with ocean glimpses, sand hills, wildflowers and grasses providing a kaleidoscope of colour.

After parking the RV in the large car park, Dave, Jill and Peter walked along a short track to a timber viewing platform that jutted out over the rugged cliffs. There, at the foot of these cliffs, on granite slabs worn smooth by the constant wash of the Southern Ocean, was the only known mainland breeding colony of Australian sea-lions. The limestone cliffs were steep and crumbling but the platform allowed them safe viewing.

This was the only place on the mainland where Australian sea-lion pups could be seen growing up, learning to swim and play, to hunt and avoid hunters. The sea-lions were amazing, as they frolicked, lazed, swam and fished, on and off the rocks.

Sea-lions, they read, also needed rock piles, where holes and gaps provided shelter for young pups. Fortunately there were excellent brochures provided for tourists, which included information such as the pups were born every 18 months and weighed around seven kilograms at birth.

Jill was very excited seeing these delightful creatures and was even happier when she spotted a couple of fur-seals, darker and slightly smaller than the sea-lions. She had read their description in one of the brochures, so proudly pointed them out to the other two when she had spotted them.

Once they were back in the RV, Dave drove back for about 12 kilometres and then turned north to Calca. Soon they were parked outside an unusual natural phenomenon known as 'Murphy's Haystacks'. These ancient wind worn granite inselbergs, or huge rocks, were purported to be over 1,500 million years old. Apparently they occurred in numerous places on the Peninsula, but these were the most significant. Fortunately, although on private property, this exciting tourist attraction was accessible to the public.

The unique outcrop of pink granite boulders was a delight for them all and a photographer's dream. The walk from the car-park was along walkways between the two groups of rock outcrops, all with interpretive signage, which was both interesting and educational.

Dave spent some time studying and photographing them, then Jill, seeing that there was no one else around, whipped off her T-shirt so that she could pose topless for him against the majestic rocks.

"Give her a cuddle, Peter, while I take some more shots" Dave asked him.

Peter not only put his arm around Jill, but cupped a breast with that hand.

"That's good, give us another pose would you please" Dave requested, so Peter stood behind her with a hand on each breast and then after Dave had photographed that pose, he slid one hand down the front of her panties.

"Take them off" Dave commanded, getting excited from the photographs he was taking.

Jill looked back down the road and could see nothing coming, so happily removed her panties and stood with her legs apart as Peter slid his hand back and let a couple of fingers enter her. Jill leaned back against him as he had his back against the huge rock, moving her feet forward, which allowed Dave to see and therefore photograph between her legs.

"Why don't we swap places, Dave?" Peter suggested when Dave had snapped a couple more shots "and then I can try my new camera out."

After another quick look around at the vacant road, Peter pulled his camera from his pocket while Dave got behind Jill, fondling her breasts and then knelt down with one knee out, his thigh parallel to the ground, so that Jill could sit on him, with her legs wide apart. He was able to get his finger inside her as well. By this stage Jill was rather damp and aroused from the attention the two men had been giving her.

"I think we should go straight back to the RV" Jill told them both, her voice husky and hoarse, feeling more than a little aroused from what they had been doing to her.

"Why, love, have you had enough posing for us?" Peter asked with a little concern.

"No, it's just that you two have made me horny and as I don't want you to make love to me out here you had better get me back into the RV and do the right thing by me" she told them as she picked up her clothes and walked quickly back to the RV that was parked about a hundred metres away.

The two men didn't wait around, opting, sensibly to follow her inside.

"Well come on you two, get naked" she ordered them and they happily complied.

"What do you want, my love?" Dave asked her gently, wanting her to decide how they had her.

"I want you both inside me at the same time and I don't care who's where" she told them.

They started to kiss and cuddle her but she cried out "take me now I want you both inside me, please."

Peter reached for the lubricant and placed some on her puckered entrance and then quickly drove his penis inside her anus, rolling her over to facilitate Dave's entry into her vagina.

Soon they were all lying on their side, both men pounding away and plunging into her body. She wanted more. She wanted them deeper. She wanted them driving harder into her. She wanted to swallow them up inside her. Her desire was so strong. She didn't know when she had been this aroused before but hoped she will be again.

While Peter was squeezing her breasts, tweaking and pulling her nipples hard, Dave was kissing her and biting her lip, the pain intermingling with the intense pleasure she was experiencing. She could feel their hard penises as they drove them in and out of her until she could no longer refrain from screaming out as her orgasm riped through her whole body and her nails raked down Dave's back before making holes in the cheeks of his bottom.

Peter realised that he had never seen her so aroused, so turned on, so desirous of their pleasure. He found it difficult to hold back the explosion that erupted from his penis deep into her anus. Not long after, Dave was grunting with pleasure as he too climaxed inside her.

The three of them lay there for several minutes trying to get their breathing under control. Jill realised just how aroused she had become and how wonderful their coupling had been. Then solicitously she said to Dave, as she saw the marks she had left on his back and bottom "sorry my love, I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"If I'm going to experience pain ever again, I just hope it's as nice as that was" Dave groaned, as Jill got up and fetched some ointment to put on the deep gouges she had inflicted on him.

After resting for a few minutes more and then enjoying a cup of herbal tea, they all dressed ready to continue their drive.

Dave drove two miles further north to the Flinders Highway before proceeding south to Elliston. Here, they enjoyed a quick drive around this small coastal holiday village with one of the highlights being its marvellous mural known as 'The Historical Mural'. It depicted life in the town both current and historical. Apparently, they learned at the information centre, most of the imagery came from family photo albums and it was then painted by a couple of local artists. It was not only very interesting; it was exceptionally well done Dave thought.

They drove past the heritage listed jetty, built in 1890, with its steel pylons that had been screwed into the seabed by a horse drawn winch. Then they went to Locks Wells and climbed down the 283 step staircase that descended about 60 metres down the side of the cliff to the beach.

Climbing down was fine; but then they had to climb back up and were puffing profusely by the time they had got to the top.

Jill made them a late lunch and then it was Peter's turn to drive the next leg of their journey to Port Lincoln. But, at Dave's request, he detoured into Coffin Bay, which was some 40 kilometres from their final destination for the day. Here, after a quick look around the small village, they bought some of what were supposedly the best oysters on the Eyre Peninsular. Dave looked forward to shucking them later that afternoon to see if the claim was correct.

It was almost 5 pm when Dave, who drove the last short leg, was finally pulling up in the caravan park and they set up for the night.

First thing, of course, was to shuck the oysters and this time he showed Peter how to do it. There were two schools of thought on the best way to open an oyster, they had been told when they did the oyster farm tour. Apparently, most people preferred to force the oyster knife into the sharp, hinged end of the oyster, but Dave preferred the second method, opening from the flat end, prising the blade between the flat lips and twisting, before then cutting through the muscle. He was getting quite proficient at it.

Jill prepared a special birthday dinner while Dave was opening the oysters, so they soon sat down to their two course meal, washed down with a bottle of white wine. The three of them disagreed amongst themselves as to whether the claim of these being the best Eyre Peninsular oysters was valid, but all did agreed they were very delicious.

After they had finished their coffee and cleaned up, Dave started looking forward to taking Jill to bed, but Jill said "Peter, seeing it is your birthday, how would you like to lie down on the bed so that I can use your body before you climb into the bunk bed? I promise not to wound you like I did Dave earlier today."

"I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do but I'm not a little baby like Dave, so I won't complain if you hurt me a bit, my dear" was his immediate response, albeit with a big smile.

Dave protested half heartedly but then said "actually, seeing it is your birthday, you should sleep with Jill tonight, Peter."

But Peter wouldn't have it, saying it was simpler to keep to the roster.

Jill happily got onto the bed naked with legs well separated and waited for Peter as he undressed, climbed up next to her and proceeded to make love to her.

He didn't rush, electing to gently and slowly arouse her with kisses and fondles, knowing that even though she wouldn't be sleeping with him tonight, he didn't have to hurry. He enjoyed, as did she, the slow build up until finally she was begging him to enter her, to use her, to explode in her; which was what he soon did.

"Happy birthday, my love" she said as he withdrew, kissed her and left her for Dave to enjoy.

Dave realised once again that he wasn't jealous or even disappointed; in fact he really liked watching and enjoyed it even more when Peter left her and he took his place, his penis sliding into that wonderful, very aroused, damp and open vagina that welcomed him in.

He was able to savour the feeling of sliding vigorously in and out of that slippery, sexy vagina, her legs clamped around his buttocks, ensuring that he went deep inside her, until, not long after she had groaned with pleasure, climaxing both noisily and physically, Dave's back stiffened, his legs straightened and his buttocks clenched as he exploded inside her, his penis throbbing until he collapsed on top of her.

Jill had fallen asleep almost as soon as Dave had finished making love to her and had rolled over, even though he continued to cuddle her. But he took a few minutes longer to fall asleep, while he relived the pleasures of the day.

This had been a most unusual day for all three of them, as both men had made love to her consecutively early this morning, then simultaneously later in the morning and now consecutively again, which was something they rarely did. Dave thought that it was hard to know which he preferred. There was no doubt in his mind that he would never have been able to enjoy even half as much sex if it wasn't for the erotic aspect of their ménage a trois.

Certainly he had never seen Jill as turned on as she had been this morning. He decided that he would have to get her posing naked in the open air for some more photos, if she was always going to react that way.

Peter was having almost identical thoughts, after he had climbed into the bunk bed. He lay there getting lots of pleasure from watching Dave make love to Jill, as he relived the sex they had enjoyed back at Murphy's Haystacks.

Sunday Week 30

After a late breakfast, Dave's first call, as always, was to the visitor's centre, where he got all the necessary maps and found out about opening hours of the various tourist attractions in the area.

Their next stop was at the Settler's Cottage Museum in the very picturesque Flinders Park. It had been built in 1897, constructed from local hand cut 'Duck Pond' stone and now housed a collection of local history memorabilia.

Next, they went to the Mill Cottage National Trust Museum that was also located in Flinders Park. It featured artefacts from the early days of Port Lincoln and an extensive collection of Amy Bishop's watercolour.

Then Dave drove them to the Railway Museum. Apparently, construction and opening of the railway line from Port Lincoln to Cummins in 1907 also necessitated the building of a railway station and administration offices at Port Lincoln. Located south of the present site in 1926-27 the present Port Lincoln Railway Station building was constructed of local duck pond stone. The brick, they were told, was a magnificent example of the stone mason's work of that era. The museum itself displayed a unique collection of history, tools and artefacts all associated with 'rail history'.

On the outskirts of Port Lincoln on the road to Whaler's Way they visited the Constantia Designer Craftsmen, a truly unique attraction with the unprecedented honour bestowed by the International Guild of Master Craftsmen. It was one of only six firms in the world to be made a fully accredited member and had been commissioned to design and build the Table for the House of Representatives and the Hansard Table, the main tables for the new Parliament House in Canberra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.