Dave's Australian Odyssey - Cover

Preview

Dave's Australian Odyssey

by Pappyok

Copyright© 2010 by Pappyok

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Spanking, Rough, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, Size,

Romantic Sex Story: A four book series: '1. The Surfing Hitchhiker', Dave picks up a hitchhiking young surfer couple in his RV. '2. But Now I Am A Sailor', Dave meets new young ladies. '3. I Am Going To Be A Dad', Dave attends the wedding of the lesbian couple. '4. Now We Are Married', ends the odyssey with a wedding ceremony reuniting everyone.

Book 1 - The Surfing Hitchhiker

The adventures of Dave, a 55 year old widower who is travelling around Australia in an RV. He picks up a hitchhiking young couple and their friendship develops as they travel along the north coast of Australia to Cairns. It is a combination of travelogue and romance in an adult Mills and Boon style, with a touch of humour.

Book 2 - But Now I'm A Sailor

This continues the adventures of Dave, as he travels outback Queensland and across to Darwin. He meets new young ladies and renews his friendship with the young couple he met in book 1, as he enjoys further sexual experiences while travelling around more of Australia.

Book 3 - I'm Going To Be A Dad

Dave and Jill travel down the west coast of Australia reuniting with Peter in Fremantle where they resume their ménage a trois. Dave briefly leaves Jill in Broome while he attends the wedding ceremony of the lesbian couple he befriended in book 2, with unexpected but interesting results.

Book 4 - Now We Are Married

Again continues the travels of the threesome across the Nullabor and Eyre Peninsular to the Red Centre of Australia. It culminates in a wedding ceremony that reunites all the main characters from the series with interesting sexual adventures for all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.